Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    then why they didn't bring cenarius to kill the Lich king
    So, LK>Aspects, coz they also didn't bring them to kill LK? Anyway, cenarius was dead in Wotlk and fight against Nightmare in Emerald Dream. Do I really have to explain such simple things to you?

his barehands are empowered by magic, wild god magic

well, his axe was made from Cenarius,

I don't know how isn't ok to use an magic axe but is ok being literally a demigod empowered by magic
    The point is, "bare hands" means just your own hands.

Otherwise, I could press a button to nuke a city, and claim "I killed everyone there with my bare hands, I was just empowered by technology."

not rly, because Brox>Grom

Grom>Cenarius

Brox>Cenarius

Cenarius super magic shenanigans vs Magic axe shenanignas? i still go with Broxx

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know how isn't ok to use an magic axe but is ok being literally a demigod empowered by magic
    Yes, but how does Brox compare to the Lich King? Or otherwise?

Also, no. Broxigar's BARE HANDS don't count as a factor alone, if the Axe of Cenarius empowered his being. That's like saying the Player Paladin character alone as a WHOLE could beat the LK all because they were empowered by the Ashbringer and shit like that during Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, regarding your whole question on why Alexstrasza, or Cenarius didn't try to stop the Lich King? Well, for one, Cenarius was dead. And, second, Malygos was crazy and Alexstrasza was focused on him throughout most of Wrath.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2021-03-22 at 01:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destructor View Post
    FACTS ABOUT CENARIUS:
    1) Cenarius with Malorne are 2 the most powerful Wild Gods
    2) He was the the biggest threat to Burning Legion during 3rd War (not dragon aspects, not Stormrage, or Tyrande….but Cenarius). That’s why Archimonde wanted to eliminate him before invasion, because he remembered how big problem Cenarius was for Legion 10 000 years ago
    3) Cenarius was the son of Malorne and ELUNE !!!! so his power is at least equal to Malorne. Malorne gave very good fight against Archimonde before he lost …… and what do you think? Did Lich King (Guy with a sword) would be able to fight against Archimonde or Kil Jaeden for longer than 5 seconds? Hahaha….Archimonde > Cenarius >>>>>>>>>>>Lich King. Cenarius would wipe floor with Lich King too. Sylvia has recently showed how overrated the Lich king is.
    4) In the War of Ancient during the battle to stop Cenarius Archimonde had to concentrate all legions attack (thousands of demons) into Cenarius because he was killing everything which standed against him
    5)His power is equel or even a bit higher than Mannoroth who would crashed Arthas like a child.
    6) Cenarius created weapon which hurt Sargeras!
    7) Cenarius was master (Shan'do) of Malfurion who is much more stronger than grom 1 vs 1
    8) Lich King would beat Grom easily 1vs 1……Lei Shen would beat Lich King (confirmed by Kosak)…….and Cenarius vs Lei Shen 1 vs 1 is still a joke ….Cenarius would rip off Lei Shen’s head easily.

Thats why was needed at least hundreds angry fel orcs to kill Cenarius…… not 1 orc….
    holy fuck i have never seen so much wrong in a single post about lore then i have in my entire life combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    holy fuck i have never seen so much wrong in a single post about lore then i have in my entire life combined.
    Ikr? "Cenarius would rip off Lei'shen's head easily"

AHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

Also, no. Broxigar's BARE HANDS don't count as a factor alone, if the Axe of Cenarius empowered his being. That's like saying the Player Paladin character alone as a WHOLE could beat the LK all because they were empowered by the Ashbringer and shit like that during Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, regarding your whole question on why Alexstrasza, or Cenarius didn't try to stop the Legion? Well, for one, Cenarius was dead. And, second, Malygos was crazy and Alexstrasza was focused on him throughout most of Wrath.
    Scourge, not Legion, dude

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Scourge, not Legion, dude
    Typo...

7+ Year Old Account

Also, no. Broxigar's BARE HANDS don't count as a factor alone, if the Axe of Cenarius empowered his being.
    it was never stated that the axe "empowered his being/user" the only notable trait of the weapon was that it was light and had the edge of a diamond, and didn't lose the edge or break, thats why, HE, himself, was able to keep fighting until he made a mountain of corpses, light weapon with a fine cut that didn't break.

That's like saying the Player Paladin character alone as a WHOLE could beat the LK all because they were empowered by the Ashbringer and shit like that during Legion.
    Broxxigar was not empowered by the axe, and in LK tirion had the help of the ashbringer and the mighty heroes of azeroth and we, in fact, lose to the Lch king until light shenanigans

Well, for one, Cenarius was dead.
    Dead because he was weak, there is no logic or common sense saying he was stronger than the Lich king, he is just a wild god.

- - - Updated - - -

So, LK>Aspects, coz they also didn't bring them to kill LK? Anyway, cenarius was dead in Wotlk and fight against Nightmare in Emerald Dream. Do I really have to explain such simple things to you?
    the scourge fucked up tons of dragons and their nests in their campaign, dragonblight was a clear example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    The point is, "bare hands" means just your own hands.

Otherwise, I could press a button to nuke a city, and claim "I killed everyone there with my bare hands, I was just empowered by technology."
    thats exactly what cenarius is, empowered by wild god magic, i didn't said Broxxigar was.

Broxxigar only had a magical weapon, that, did not empowered the user

it was never stated that the axe "empowered his being/user" the only notable trait of the weapon was that it was light and had the edge of a diamond, and didn't lose the edge or break, thats why, HE, himself, was able to keep fighting until he made a mountain of corpses, light weapon with a fine cut that didn't break.

Broxxigar was not empowered by the axe, and in LK tirion had the help of the ashbringer and the mighty heroes of azeroth and we, in fact, lose to the Lch king until light shenanigans

Dead because he was weak, there is no logic or common sense saying he was stronger than the Lich king, he is just a wild god.

- - - Updated - - -

the scourge fucked up tons of dragons and their nests in their campaign, dragonblight was a clear example of that.

thats exactly what cenarius is, empowered by wild god magic, i didn't said Broxxigar was.

Arthas fans are so funny. Malfurion literally said that the weapon should strengthen the wearer when creating the ax.

Shenanigans? Lol. Are you surprised the PALADIN used the Light?

Great argument. What makes you think that Grommash would not have killed Arthas? What makes you think that LK is stronger than a powerful wild god? Because he's your favorite character?

I'm not asking about the Scourge and dragons, I'm asking about Arthas and the Aspects. Do you really think Arthas is stronger than the Aspects because they didn't kill him? And the only reason the Scourge was a threat at all was because the dragons were busy. Red fought blue, green fought nightmare, bronze saved time. The Scourge could not even enter the green dragon's sanctuary due to the powerful magic of the Emerald Dream.

At the same time, we know that Cenarius solo killed thousands of demons with his bare hands, and Arthas almost died in the battle at the Wrathgate against 9 thousand soldiers of the Alliance and Horde.
    Last edited by darkoms; 2021-03-23 at 04:10 AM.

I was talking about Broz, and you replied with-

That sounds to me like you're saying Brox was empowered.

- - - Updated - - -

Malfurion literally said that the weapon should strengthen the wearer when creating the ax.
    Any tool strengthens the user. A tanks strengthens a person. Hell, a can opener strengthens a person.

7+ Year Old Account
    Arthas fans are so funny. Malfurion literally said that the weapon should strengthen the wearer when creating the ax.
    Arthas fans Omegalul

provide a quote where it should "strengthen the wearer"

cause the weapon was made to be "an extension to his arm" meaning it was well balanced, and prhasing: "was enchanted with a piece of Kalimdor's magic, making it light as a feather and stronger than any mortal-forged axe. It proved to be able to slice through any foe with ease.''

no empowering, Broxx was just to good with a good weapon.
    Shenanigans? Lol. Are you surprised the PALADIN used the Light?
    the point is not "paladin using light", good job completely missing the point.
    Great argument. What makes you think that Grommash would not have killed Arthas?
    Because arthas is stronger, period. not physically, but magically
    What makes you think that LK is stronger than a powerful wild god? Because he's your favorite character?
    So, Cenarius is your favorite character and you think he is stronger than anyone else? cute hypocrisy here friend.

At the same time, we know that Cenarius solo killed thousands of demons with his bare hands, and Arthas almost died in the battle at the Wrathgate against 9 thousand soldiers of the Alliance and Horde.
    And cenarius got solo-killed by one angry orc, and died other times, while Arthas got shot in the face by the blight

Arthas fans Omegalul

provide a quote where it should "strengthen the wearer"

cause the weapon was made to be "an extension to his arm" meaning it was well balanced, and prhasing: "was enchanted with a piece of Kalimdor's magic, making it light as a feather and stronger than any mortal-forged axe. It proved to be able to slice through any foe with ease.''

no empowering, Broxx was just to good with a good weapon.

the point is not "paladin using light", good job completely missing the point.

Because arthas is stronger, period. not physically, but magically

So, Cenarius is your favorite character and you think he is stronger than anyone else? cute hypocrisy here friend.

And cenarius got solo-killed by one angry orc, and died other times, while Arthas got shot in the face by the blight
    What am I wrong? You're acting like an Arthas fan, man.

Oh really?
    “Let it always swing true, always protect its master. Let it be wielded well for the cause of life and justice. Let it add to the strength of its master and, in turn, let him strengthen it. "

Because Arthas fans just love to constantly say how cool he is and that it was a DIRECT INTERVENTION OF THE LIGHT (which they are trying to portray as an intelligent god) IF IT WASN'T IT WE ALL DIE. In fact, Tyrion, the paladin, was simply using the Light. Nothing special. By your logic, all Arthas' power is simply shenanigans of Death .

Cenarius (and Mannoroth) is also magically stronger, and if he hadn't gotten into melee like an idiot, he could have just killed Grommash with lightning or strangled with roots or a million more things (Mannoroth could have just shot a beam of filth or something). This does not in any way indicate that Arthas is stronger than Cenarius.

My favorite character is Azshara and my second favorite is Kil'jaeden and yes, they both wipe the floor with Arthas. I just cannot understand what makes you think that Arthas is stronger than Cenarius (and you are clearly sure that there is a huge difference in strength between them, since you say that there is no chance that Cenarius is stronger).

Arthas was beaten twice by Tirion, so? And in the War of the Ancients, Cenarius went too far into the ranks of the enemy and Archimonde sent the most powerful demons to kill him. You know, it's a little better than getting the plague in your face.

"it was never stated that the axe "empowered his being/user" the only notable trait of the weapon was that it was light and had the edge of a diamond, and didn't lose the edge or break, thats why, HE, himself, was able to keep fighting until he made a mountain of corpses, light weapon with a fine cut that didn't break."

It was literally empowered by the Wild Gods' magics, but sure.

"Broxxigar was not empowered by the axe, and in LK tirion had the help of the ashbringer and the mighty heroes of azeroth and we, in fact, lose to the Lch king until light shenanigans"

Yes he was. The weapon was also pretty fucking powerful, hence why Broxigar managed to wound Sargeras a lil bit with it. Also, yes, he had the help with the Ashbringer. IT EMPOWERED HIM with the light, the same way Broxigar was amp'd up with the powers of the Wild Gods and life. And yes, we did still fucking lose. And guess what saved the day, TIRION WIELDING THE ASHBRINGER AND THE LIGHT EMPOWERING HIM AND THE ASHBRINGER ENOUGH TO SHATTER FROSTMOURNE!

It's also pretty clear cut in Legion that wielding these Artifacts empowers the user by a lot, and that's specific on the type of weapons and armor you use alone. As, without stuff such as Domination gear, corruption gear, the HoA, the Artifacts, or any other borrowed power system, we'd be weaker than Nathanos. I mean...look at the 9.0.5 World Boss cinematic lmao.

"Dead because he was weak, there is no logic or common sense saying he was stronger than the Lich king, he is just a wild god."

Never said he wasn't weak. My argument was that he didn't aid us against Arthas cause he was dead...like...YEARS before the LK awoke from his hibernated state.

7+ Year Old Account
    What am I wrong? You're acting like an Arthas fan, man.
    just because im stating an obvious that a character like cenarius is not all this all mighty?

Oh really?
    yeah, rly, nothing says or show that it empwoered the user, it was just a real good axe.

Because Arthas fans just love to constantly say how cool he is
    Seems that they do what you do with Cenarius

Cenarius (and Mannoroth) is also magically stronger, and if he hadn't gotten into melee like an idiot, he could have just killed Grommash with lightning or strangled with roots or a million more things (Mannoroth could have just shot a beam of filth or something). This does not in any way indicate that Arthas is stronger than Cenarius.
    Arthas can literally create and control countless armeis of undeads that could overun the world, and you think Cenarius is stronger than him for reasons.

I just cannot understand what makes you think that Arthas is stronger than Cenarius
    Because over and over Cenarius is showed as a pathetic wild god who often got beaten by the players or by a single orc, killing "countless of demons" is not rly a good margin to size characters powers.

- - - Updated - - -

It was literally empowered by the Wild Gods' magics, but sure.
    the axe was enchanted, not the user.
    Yes he was
    it wasn't, the Axe was enchanted to have eprfect balance, light as a feather and cut like diamond, nothing is stated or showed that increased the power of the user.

It's also pretty clear cut in Legion that wielding these Artifacts empowers the user by a lot
    we empowered the weapons, an is a completely different thing since it was a game mechanic, nevertheless the axe was not an artifact, it was going to be, but it wasn't

just because im stating an obvious that a character like cenarius is not all this all mighty?

yeah, rly, nothing says or show that it empwoered the user, it was just a real good axe.

Seems that they do what you do with Cenarius

Arthas can literally create and control countless armeis of undeads that could overun the world, and you think Cenarius is stronger than him for reasons.

Because over and over Cenarius is showed as a pathetic wild god who often got beaten by the players or by a single orc, killing "countless of demons" is not rly a good margin to size characters powers.

- - - Updated - - -

the axe was enchanted, not the user.

it wasn't, the Axe was enchanted to have eprfect balance, light as a feather and cut like diamond, nothing is stated or showed that increased the power of the user.

we empowered the weapons, an is a completely different thing since it was a game mechanic, nevertheless the axe was not an artifact, it was going to be, but it wasn't
    Of course. And we, too, state the obvious that a character like the Lich King is not that strong.

I just gave you a quote in which Malfurion says
    ''Let it add to the strength of its master''
    Do you know English? It directly says that the weapon adds strength to its owner.

Oh, come on. It's foolish to argue that Arthas fans are constantly trying to portray their god as the most powerful creature in the universe because they started playing Warcraft 3 or Wotlk and want their favorite character to be the coolest.

Arthas? Create an army of undead? It's funny, because as far as I remember it was a very long work of Ner'Zjul under the supervision of the dreadlords and KJ. And no, they cannot take over the world. The Chronicle clearly states that Arthas knew that he could not take over the world by force and he knew that the Alliance and Horde could defeat the Scourge. Therefore, he needed champions. And we are talking about a 1x1 battle, not Arthas and the entire Scourge against Cenarius.

Arthas is portrayed over and over again as the pathetic Lich King, often beaten by a single man. I also don't understand what the players have to do with it. Players fought Cenarius in the Legion when they had artifact weapons (like the blades of the fallen prince or the Ashbringer and much more powerful artifacts like the Scepter of Sargeras) and even so they needed Malfurion's help. Players in Legion>>>>Players in Wotlk. Players in Legion + Malfurion will wipe the floor with Arthas.

I already gave you a quote.

He was enchanted to strengthen the owner.

The ax is ten times stronger than any artifact, lol. I have absolutely no doubt that the Ax of Ceenarius will easily break Frostmourne. The ax of Cenarius was able to scratch Sargeras and, more importantly, pierce Elune's shield. Do you know who couldn't break through Elune's shield? Archimonde. Archimonde and a bunch of highborne mages with access to the Well of Eternity. If the Ax can do what Archimonde couldn't do, do you really think it's weaker than the bunch of toothpicks players use?

"the axe was enchanted, not the user."

No shit. The axe also empowered him.

"it wasn't, the Axe was enchanted to have eprfect balance, light as a feather and cut like diamond, nothing is stated or showed that increased the power of the user."

Except for the fact that he able to cut through millions of demons with his pure power and the might of the axe itself, and was still able to stand when facing Sargeras himself.

"we empowered the weapons, an is a completely different thing since it was a game mechanic, nevertheless the axe was not an artifact, it was going to be, but it wasn't"

Lore wise, any legendary weapon is an Artifact Weapon. We don't wield the Axe, sure. But it's still an Artifact. Also, how is the empowerment thing merely "in game". We canonically enhance the power of the Artifacts throughout the expansion. They're not at the same set power throughout the game. Why do you think we were able to face off against KJ not long after facing Gul'dan, who was merely a pawn to the Legion at the time? Cause we empowered our Artifacts...

- - - Updated - - -

"If the Ax can do what Archimonde couldn't do, do you really think it's weaker than the bunch of toothpicks players use?"

I'd argue the Artifacts in 9.3 are about the power of the Axe of Cenarius, maybe even a little stronger, since us when empowered by the Titan Spirits can defeat a Sargeras empowered tortured, premature World Soul. So, we'd at least be Low Titan lvl with those amps, and without them, we'd still scale above our 9.2 selves, which still managed to take down the empowered Dark Avatar of Aggramar.

- - - Updated - - -

"Players in Legion>>>>Players in Wotlk. Players in Legion + Malfurion will wipe the floor with Arthas."

And this is true. We would literally make Arthas our bitch. We don't even need Malfurion. Hell, literally just bring the Legion Ret Pally player character, and we'd win.

The main issue with Arthas is that he, nor Ner'zhul wielded the Helm of Domination + Frostmourne correctly. The actual usage of those tools was to bring about the Jailer's coming to reality, but instead, Ner'zhul and Arthas just used these tools for their own selfish desires. Arthas did most of the selfish shit tho, since he took down Ner'zhul's soul not long after becoming the Lich King. That's also the main reason why Frostmourne and co weren't as powerful as the denizens of the Shadowlands made them out to be. Because Arthas just sucked at using them to their fullest potential. The Blades of the Fallen Prince are literally proof of this, since they're the drained fragments of Frostmourne reforged, yet they still ended up being stronger than WoTLK Frostmourne.

"If the Ax can do what Archimonde couldn't do, do you really think it's weaker than the bunch of toothpicks players use?"

I'd argue the Artifacts in 9.3 are about the power of the Axe of Cenarius, maybe even a little stronger, since us when empowered by the Titan Spirits can defeat a Sargeras empowered tortured, premature World Soul. So, we'd at least be Low Titan lvl with those amps, and without them, we'd still scale above our 9.2 selves, which still managed to take down the empowered Dark Avatar of Aggramar.
    I really don't understand why you rate the players so highly. There is no chance that artifact weapons at the end of 7.3 can do what Archimonde couldn't, and players are not at a low Titan level. Argus was far from full strength and even so we needed the help of the Pantheon.

I really don't understand why you rate the players so highly. There is no chance that artifact weapons at the end of 7.3 can do what Archimonde couldn't, and players are not at a low Titan level. Argus was far from full strength and even so we needed the help of the Pantheon.
    Probably because we scale beyond the Eredar lords by the time 7.3 occurs? And yes, us empowered by the spirits of the Titans are low Titan level. Me straight up mentioning the Titans and me saying that because Argus wasn't at full power, hence why we're LOW Titan level (They still put heavy emphasis on the fact that we killed a Titan, regardless on how powerful Argus actually was by the time we faced him. Hence why I say "Low Titan Level" to us when empowered by the Titan spirits alone) must've gone over your head (You literally just repeated what I said, either way verbatim, yet you somehow still managed to disagree with me at the end of it all).

Even with Argus' nerf, strength wise, his haxes were still pretty good (The End of All Things), and he was still called "The Death Titan". And idk why you really want to wank Broxigar off that much tbh. The cut Sargeras was given was small, and it at most annoyed Sargeras. Toranaar did a slightly similar feat, granted Sargeras lowered his guard there. And the Aldrachi Warblades were empowered even more, once the Demon Hunter champion attained them in Legion.

We're still stronger in SL than we are in Legion and BFA anyway, so it doesn't matter at the end of the day.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2021-03-24 at 06:51 PM.

Probably because we scale beyond the Eredar lords by the time 7.3 occurs? And yes, us empowered by the spirits of the Titans are low Titan level. Me straight up mentioning the Titans and me saying that because Argus wasn't at full power, hence why we're LOW Titan level must've gone over your head.

We're still stronger in SL than we are in Legion and BFA, so it doesn't matter at the end of the day.
    in 7.3 we will not surpass the the eredar lords. If you are talking about the battle with KJ, then we needed the help of Illidan, Velen and Khadgar.
    What is such a low level of Titans? Avatar of the Titans? A Titan Keeper? The low level of Titans means that it is just a Titan, but a weaker than a high level Titan(Sargeras and Azeroth), but even weak Titan is still a being of a divine level and is capable of destroying planets. We are clearly not at this level. If you think Titan spirit = Titan's low level, then you don't understand how it works.
    Argus was something like a super-avatar, he was not a full-fledged Titan because he was not fully born, he was forcibly forced to take this form and fight. We killed Argus while he was still in a vulnerable state, a state of the world soul.

Hard to really impress me with shit such as Artifacts when the Great Vault and relics of the First Ones are legit being activated by you, and are straight up inviting you to use them.