Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

HE IS NOT THE RUNECARVER!!!!!!!
    Finally! I knew he wasn't the Runecarver. My theory that the Runecarver is Gul'dan still has traction.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Primus is badass.

LOL no BM hunter buff!

Fix the MC bug before implementing any of the changes please.

Good to finally see Blizz fixing Demonology...
    :')

Why did you guys remove the icons?

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    LOL no BM hunter buff!
    BM is a tutorial spec for new players and extreme casuals. It’s not meant to be competitive in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    LOL no BM hunter buff!
    Let's be honest, you're going to cry regardless.

But since you clearly can't see the bigger picture i'll help you.
    Blizzard nerfed the top 4 specs, quite a bit. Why is this important to your crying? well it shrinks the gap between the bottom and the top, BM is no longer 20 points behind the top spec it will be more like 8-10 which makes them viable compared. We also don't know the new raid fights or gear, for all you know all the fights will be BM ez mode, maybe even a trinket that changes the game for your spec and makes it a top 5 spec? You don't know, you're just crying.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    'Dem nerfs tho' .. however Model Test World sounds like a cool place to visit.

Dungeon score is intriguing...
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2021-04-13 at 10:35 PM.

RIP Affliction
    No raid gearing help?

Staying unsubbed until 9.2

Kthxbye

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    She's just in Banshee form, we've seen it before in the BfA cinematic.
    I prefer to think of this as her Sinrunner Blanchy form
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh turns up as a boss battery.

Quote Originally Posted by marcusblood View Post
    RIP Affliction
    No raid gearing help?

Staying unsubbed until 9.2

Kthxbye
    Brother, this can't be your first PTR cycle. There is a lot more that has yet to be datamined.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    BM is a tutorial spec for new players and extreme casuals. It’s not meant to be competitive in anyway.
    LOL You idiot! BM is the one and only spec and for real men! Any other spec is useless and can be patched out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    Blizzard nerfed the top 4 specs, quite a bit.
    You like that when they do it that way? I don't! It's the wrong way! They should buff the lower places.

Buff BM, the only true spec!

"Yaaarr" *Pirate Dragon nods in approval*

Looks like good work boys and gals. I feel like they might've listened a bit about interesting models and critters. So that's really nice. The Ardenweald stuff seems pretty otherworldly to me, more like alien but I dig it. Even the other critters are interesting. I wonder if we getting some more they are holding back on but who knows.. (some really neat pets to tame would be great) Maw stuff looks sleek I've never heard any complaints about it. So it's nice seeing more of that too.

Speaking of sleek that potential Sylvanas mount isn't bad. It's not a bat. *sigh of relief* (I did see another horse mount somewhere tho..and it was no Sleipnir)

I would have to agree the Primus model gives off slight WC3 Human Kel'Thuzad vibes.

I also heard a rumor of maybe a possible Warfront in the Maw. Which I doubt..I never know what is the real news or not. If it had many players being able to participate that would be stellar. *thumbs up* I'm a bit skeptical about this rumor tho.

It's all pretty nice and feels like a lot of effort all around. I hope enough people come back to experience all the new interesting stuff they have made to entertain us.

I just hope they let people access the content then do the grind. Not vice versa.

Wow, those quests are abysmal. They take way too long for a whole lot of nothing to happen. Why are there so many? I quit after just getting into Korithia or whatever, and decided I won't be coming back for this.

5+ Year Old Account
    Is this Garrosh or Durotan? Looks like Durotan from the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Wow, those quests are abysmal. They take way too long for a whole lot of nothing to happen. Why are there so many? I quit after just getting into Korithia or whatever, and decided I won't be coming back for this.
    Wait, you can enter Korthia??? What does it look like?!

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Wait, you can enter Korthia??? What does it look like?!
    Looks cool and all. But right after they introduce you to it, they pile on a million quests to do outside Korithia.

I'm still amazed how the whole of the wow version of hell's aesthetic is just "reaper of souls but more boring". No variety at all? Even Twilights Hammer mixed it up now and then.