Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    I mean it makes sense though, that's what they showed with Uther being split in half so it's not coming out of nowhere.
    They invented it for uther for have "ground" to make kerrigan redemption story.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Bellular is the Fox News of WoW news. Dude wouldn't be able to write up a proper question to ask for the life of himself.

Asmongold would make some real good questions, but the dude's full of hyperbole and drama. He's entirely unreliable.
    Who's the CNN of WoWtubers? I assume it's Taliesin and Evitel.

10+ Year Old Account
    same bullshit over and over and over and over and...

the team wants this, the team wants that...

smh

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tgrape View Post
    I'm sure asmon would have some very insightful questions to ask lmao.
    "When you delete LFR?" "Why can't I drop staff from rare on my warrior?" "Why you put recolors of mounts in game?"

Lol and guy you quote thinks they are some voice of the people.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2021-05-11 at 08:58 PM.

So I guess raiding will now be mandatory again hence those slot abilities? Do those sockets / runes whatever have Itemlevel?
    Either way its really bad for non raiders as they have to hope getting gear with those sockets in the vault q.q

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    spoilers for those who still care...

apparently sylvanas had her soul split in half by frostmourne when arthas killed her. so EVERYTHING that has happened for her story on azeroth is her "dark" side. so wonderful that this comes from no where and they are dumping genocide and all the other atrocities on what is now a throw away doll. they just ruined sylvanas for me. i don't care if she has a mythic phase anymore.
    I've noticed this being speculated on Wowhead and Reddit and I swear if it's true they should just kill her at this point, they've beaten this horse enough and would have thoroughly destroyed everything interesting about her with this ass backwards "development".
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Another garbage interview. This is only relevant for people who actually like the current slop they are putting out. Don't bother if you're looking for any meaningful answers on the future of this game.
    Can't blame the devs for trying to cater to the actual players and not the whiners who left years ago but are still hanging around forums and bitching about how the game used to be better in 2010.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Kauko View Post
    Why always 1% players get to do the interviews? No wonder blizzard thinks they are doing things right... let some Asmongold, etc do it...
    Blizzard seems to want nothing to do with Asmond, and for good reasons. He and his "community" are beyond toxic. I don't care if you watch his streams and think his "That's right!" and regurgitations of what other people say are good, giving him credibility and the legions of "big dick energy" morons who follow him would be a disaster for them. Zack dug his grave years ago, let him lie in it.

Bellular...eh. "As a game dev myself", he'd be insufferable. I like him well enough as a person, but he needs to stop thinking he's a peer of industry veterans.

T&E would be nothing but lore and mounts and fluff - which they did, didn't they? With that one dev who does pet battle design? I could be wrong, I rarely watch them these days, after being exposed to how snotty and cunty Tal is on his Twitch stream. Kind of killed it for me, tbh.

Blizzard won't allow a 'good" Q&A, anyway. They're always carefully curated events. They're really shallow, when you look at them closely - the new face to face ones with preach and sloot are better than Ion and Lore slumped in chairs telling us we just aren't smart enough to play WoW, but they're still very much puff pieces, marketing for the patch. They're not "discussions", like Ion is so fond of saying, as much as they're "This is what we're doing, cry harder if you don't like it." This is nothing new, Blizzard has never had a cohesive, satisfying, consistent interaction with their customers, it's always been disjointed and awkward. Blizzard just doesn't get PR, never has.

It’s dead jim. Wait until 9.2 (9.1 in July, and 9.2 between late Nov-January) the final patch. Cause until then you’ll be dealing with systems set with progression rated at the pace of the tip of the spear players. Cause blizzard just can’t have those people be done too quickly otherwise the game looks bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Bellular...eh. "As a game dev myself", he'd be insufferable. I like him well enough as a person, but he needs to stop thinking he's a peer of industry veterans.
    pretty sure thats exactly how bellular sees himself, rofl. Its so cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I've noticed this being speculated on Wowhead and Reddit and I swear if it's true they should just kill her at this point, they've beaten this horse enough and would have thoroughly destroyed everything interesting about her with this ass backwards "development".
    With Danuser in charge of story, this is exactly what you're gonna get - hamfisted "lore" and his waifu redeemed so he can self insert as Nathanos forever.

With Metzen and Afrasiabi gone, keep your lore expectations low. Very low. This is just another hack at the lore by Danuser, making Sylvanas' back story meaningless all the way back to WW3, and pulling a "redemption" out of his untalented ass. I think it's funny how bad he's mangling the lore, and I can't wait to see what he pulls out of his ass for Anduin, after the corner he painted that character into. I'm sure it will be lame, like most of what he's pooping out these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Hopefully some ret nerf...
    Is this based on your very representative random bg's?

I don't see Ret dominating any aspect of the game, so i don't know what your issue is. Maybe if you were more specific.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2021-05-11 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Is this based on your very representative random bg's?
    People crying for ret nerfs are part of the secret caster cabal intent on establishing rmp for all eternity. Hell the spec isn’t even S tier, but the fact that a pink bubble hearthing player that used to wear a dress in vanilla could kill them after 4 or so well telegraphed globals triggers them.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    After watching whole - Slootbag is waaay better interviewer than Preach (especially we didn't had rambling after every question, every time there was quick switch to next), but Morgan had less to say than Ion, "I don't know" was thrown too often. Too bad we didn't get Sloot/Ion interview this time.

7+ Year Old Account
    literally just danced around the most important question at the end like the fucking mexican hat dance

fucking joke of a interview... not sloots fault though

and with this statement....

"Leveling in Torghast is an idea the team likes a lot."

Elvis has officially left the building.

It's a sad, sad day in MMO design history when an already trivialized levelling experience may, in the near future, be accomplished solo in an instanced environment.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only way I could find these revelations about Sylvanas amusing is if they do a double twist and it turns out that her GOOD half has been in control all along, and her evil half does something even more horrible like consume an entire continent with evil shadow powers to empower herself.

Not good, but amusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    With Danuser in charge of story, this is exactly what you're gonna get - hamfisted "lore" and his waifu redeemed so he can self insert as Nathanos forever.

With Metzen and Afrasiabi gone, keep your lore expectations low. Very low. This is just another hack at the lore by Danuser, making Sylvanas' back story meaningless all the way back to WW3, and pulling a "redemption" out of his untalented ass. I think it's funny how bad he's mangling the lore, and I can't wait to see what he pulls out of his ass for Anduin, after the corner he painted that character into. I'm sure it will be lame, like most of what he's pooping out these days.
    Really? You had high lore expectations with "Green Jesus" Metzen and "We forgot we added that scene in Stonetalon" Afrasiabi? I may not be a big fan of the current lore, or even that invested anymore. But thinking that the lore had somehow been in a better state is just fooling yourself, the lore has always been relatively senseless at best and cringey at worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensa1 View Post
    and with this statement....

"Leveling in Torghast is an idea the team likes a lot."

Elvis has officially left the building.

It's a sad, sad day in MMO design history when an already trivialized levelling experience may, in the near future, be accomplished solo in an instanced environment.
    Levelling was always solo? Ever since Classic it was a solo venture. Instanced environment really only depended on if you were on a dead server or not.
    Last edited by Redroniksre; 2021-05-11 at 11:18 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    literally just danced around the most important question at the end like the fucking mexican hat dance

fucking joke of a interview... not sloots fault though
    (I understand it's about Blizzard waiting to "fix" - imo just dismantle and give away, but ok - systems in X.3 patch)

Most funny is, while it applied to Legion and BfA, I don't see stuff like this in SL. Whole power grind (there is small grind here and there, but it's ant compared to Legion/BfA elephant) and RNG in systems were taken off from game, mostly replaced by timegames first few months of season. He got clear answer and didn't picked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Who's the CNN of WoWtubers? I assume it's Taliesin and Evitel.
    Chaotic evil vs lawful evil. I wouldn't describe T&E as lawful evil