Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Probably nothing.
    14 years after my first char creation (which remained my main all the way), I know when it's over and the time has come.

I still love the Warcraft universe and am having some fun on priv, with a different approach in gameplay, but I think retail is over for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    Making world content be as efficient as dungeons would make me resub. PSO2 NGS closed beta just completed its run over this weekend and I have to say being out in the world doing things in groups without being grouped where you stand no chance at world mini bosses alone is very refreshing to say the least. The difference between this and WoW is that mini bosses are everywhere with at least two encounters for every 5 levels between level 1 and cap with decent rewards.

Wow badly needs that and also needs bonus world quests to start at level 10, not cap.

I’ve had enough of toxic dungeon groups and there is nothing that will make me accept being in such a negative environment unless there is a viable alternative that also encourages group play such as the above suggested world content as well as a Torghast solo leveling mode that is unlocked for lower level alts from level 10 to 60 by the first toon that achieves a certain milestone at cap level.
    Prepare your credit card then as 9.1 is bringing world content gearing up to heroic raid ilvl.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

A less shoddy gearing system.

Removing versatility. Take a page out of other games' books, and have skills scale differently in PvP so that stats like PvP Power, Resilience etc aren't needed. Retune damage intake in PvE to also not be so reliant on it (particularly in high level M+ keys)

Cross-faction guilds/groups etc. Story in WoW has long since been a non-factor for whether or not I play. I care about the mechanics behind doing content with players first and foremost. By all means, keep faction stories relevant when it comes to developing lore, but mechanically allow it to not be a factor much like how Everquest was.

I mean I'm still subbed, but these are things frequently on my mind that really get to me some times.

Solo Queue for rated BG or Flex Mythic Raid probably.

But i hope they never improve WoW too much, because it eats too much time and i get too easily addicted.
    The weekly TODO list in wow is way too long to have a healthy real life, Relationship life, Workout, Work Career etc.
    Or god forbid other hobbies / projects, housework / gardening?

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    Roll back Rogue class design to the general way that it was before fucking Legion expansion took a giant shit all over everything.

I thought Shadowlands was supposed to be this great "unpruning" but that turned out to be another fucking lie, at least for the Rogue class. Guess what you fucking asshole Blizzard developers, all of my favorite Rogue buttons and gameplay concepts are still missing you stupid, ignorant, wholly incompetent pieces of shit.
    blizzard hates us the whole time we were playing their games making them rich. bunch of assholes.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Basically remove all systems exvept dungeons and raids and make them great again. Add a dungeon mode thats very hard but not timed (e.g. 5 Man raiding)
    And last, and I can not stress this enough - fix the damn Teldrassil / Horde inheritantly evil plot line.

Probably all my old guildies coming back and being active. We had two 25 man raids going on and everyone of them stopped playing. =-(

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Prepare your credit card then as 9.1 is bringing world content gearing up to heroic raid ilvl.
    I swear money was never a reason to quit WoW, just feeling stupid for doing what’s being asked / dictated as chores, overall direction feels like a drug-like trap than a game for you to have fun in.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nothing the current team could make.
    The story is a dumpster fire and the world despite having more "flavor" packed in everywhere has never felt more soulless. Gameplay is fluid but boring. It's stale soda. Still sweet but you don't like to drink it.
    A new team, new game engine, no MTX, sensible time gating, instead of just arbitrary literal waiting, have it be a realm effort like AQ or The Sunwell Plateau style of gating where you unlock things as a realm, actually injecting cooperation from the realm. A new story that actually has someone restraining the excesses of the writers and a solid plan, actual RPG elements, actually rewarding leveling and real class flavor. Balance is stupid because even the tiniest under/over tuning wrecks the entire spectrum of classes so you might as well have fun abilities instead of proper balance.
    I was almost excited for the new chromie time leveling, but then I actually did it and hated it. Pacing is possibly better but if you hit 60 it rips you out in the worst way so you have an unfinished experience. I still hate the talent system of retail and love the gradual build up of Classic.

Basically I want WoW 2, but done by people who are competent all around instead of just Art and Music.

Activision sells Warcraft and World of Warcraft to a company that actually cares about the game and the community and massive changes are applied. I would then re sub cause it might actually be good.

What’s really sad is that even blessed unleashed seems to be more promising than 9.1...

Stuff to do where I don't need to validate myself somehow before I'm able to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    You had Housing in WoD, the worst expansion in the game.
    can people stop calling the garrison housing?that was literaly nothing like any form of housing...housing is cosmetic only,its ACTUAL DESIGN CHOICE,its a place you go to work on in the same way you go to work on your transmog...

its not a place where you get endgame progression,best gold making ever,do professions etc

the garrison was basicaly a more fancy looking mission table with a few more extra features

10+ Year Old Account
    A path to continued character progression past 200 that didn't involve m+ , raids or pvp. Basically I want something to do.

I'm subbed right now, but staying unsubbed from time to time.

Updated proving grounds with required gold medal to even be able to use the mythic+ tool
    (Bronze for heroic, silver for mythic-0-tool)
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2021-05-16 at 03:14 PM.

Gaming plan 2021 and beyond (leaving WoW till 10.0 prepatch which is 9.3.5?)
    May WoW ->GW2 + BDO while waiting
    June ESO2 new expansion + PSO2 NGS (+D&D DA?)
    July+ PSO2 NGS->NW
    Sept+ NW & PSO2 NGS
    Oct+ TBD bless unleashed, crimson desert, Elyon, blue protocol...etc

I’d like to see them develop the game for gamers and not for shareholders

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    But.. BC and Wrath had 'chores' too?
    What an absurd fucking thing to say. I hate it when uninformed people make comments like these. BC and WoTLK had dailies and rep grinds but they were optional at best. You could still raid at the highest tier even if you decided not to do them. You also didn't need them to "unlock" your character. The game has evolved into an abomination of "core systems" as Ion calls them. These new gimmicky core systems are in place every expansion since Legion that requires some sort of endless grind to UNLOCK your character. I mean he calls them fucking LOADOUTS LMFAO. Ion and his amazing team have been renaming these systems to pass them off as a completely new system since Legion, and the best part is whales like you buy into the bs.

Remember Legion artifact grind? Yes, that's called anima now and you people ate it up as if it's some brand new awesome system. Torghast aka Choreghast is just as frustrating as the absurd legendary system in Legion. It's mind numbing after a few runs not to mention annoying af for the "rewards" it offers. They've also added renown and conduits bs to the list of systems replacing the famous "visions" in Bfa. Of course you need to do these if you want to unlock your character's abilities--imagine that LMFAO.

And dailies are not merely dailies as they used to be back in WoW's prime (TBC/WoTLK) but dailies are the least concerning out of all.

They need to get rid of all the gimmicks. It's actually doing more harm to retail. Make an expansion without all these absurd core systems. Add a new class if they need something to attract players. Get rid of the atrocious PvP talents/ skills and just make them baseline. No conduits or legendaries so you character feels complete when you reach max level. The old class tier gear worked fine and they need to resort to that to increase the power of classes instead of legendaries and fucking conduits. Dailies should be the only "grind" and they should be optional.
    Last edited by s0ul; 2021-05-16 at 03:29 PM.

Having a reason to unsub would be the only reason for me to resub.

I like WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I’d like to see them develop the game for gamers and not for shareholders
    It's not even for shareholders. It's devs pandering to elite content consumers for reasons of their own, even if that means less money for the company.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"