Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Spears View Post
    I mean they built entire expansions around wrathion fighting the burning legion only to forget he existed in legion..
    I'm still pissed about that and another reason why I felt Legion should have followed MoP directly instead of WoD time and lorewise. Missed having him around in Legion(Ebonhorn was originally meant to be Wrathion), but at least we got to see him again in BFA, although for a very short time.
    Last edited by Pakheth; 2021-06-07 at 12:42 PM.

I hope Yrel will stay with the AU and nothing of ti will ever touch anything of our universe ever again.
    It just does not make sense. And the bronze dragons have the same problems. It is ok on the small scale with one instance here and there but make it to big and you get continuity problems.

Time should not be tampered with. Not because of dangers. But because it does not make any sense whatsoever. Bronze dragons have been a mistake.
    To bring Yrel to us would probably again create a host of other lore problems that will never make sense. Also a light expansion, allbeit inevitable, sounds sooooo boring.... like the maw just glowing. Give me back adventure and exploration. Give me normal world. One thing BfA did good were the zones. SL again is way to alien. And dragon isles is agood concept (won't ever happen, blizz does not take stuff that is hyped in the forums) but don't soil it with timey whimey bullcrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    But it's so obscure. I doubt many people even know about this. Mag'har are among the most unpopular allied races.
    That doesn't seem to be the way to set up your next Big Baddie.
    Thats like the MCU setting up Thanos by having him only appear in the incredibly Hulk movie.
    Everyone and their mother knows about Yrel and her lightbound. Look up videos about that subject and you'll see how many think it is a setting up of the Light as a villainous force.

And for your Thanos, he only made a small appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy, if i remember correctly, before featuring in Infinity War.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    I hope Yrel will stay with the AU and nothing of ti will ever touch anything of our universe ever again.
    It just does not make sense. And the bronze dragons have the same problems. It is ok on the small scale with one instance here and there but make it to big and you get continuity problems.

Time should not be tampered with. Not because of dangers. But because it does not make any sense whatsoever. Bronze dragons have been a mistake.
    To bring Yrel to us would probably again create a host of other lore problems that will never make sense. Also a light expansion, allbeit inevitable, sounds sooooo boring.... like the maw just glowing. Give me back adventure and exploration. Give me normal world. One thing BfA did good were the zones. SL again is way to alien. And dragon isles is agood concept (won't ever happen, blizz does not take stuff that is hyped in the forums) but don't soil it with timey whimey bullcrap.
    Yrel and the Lightbound are the only thing interesting about her and the force of Light. Finally, some juicy stuff rather than just good benevolent force that heals allies and damages dark creatures.

So is the Bronze Dragonflight trying to fuck up the timeways. It's a refreshing antagonistic force, rather than just "Hahaha! i'm coming for Azeorth. Be afraid!".

And the Dragon Isles is very likely. They've been hinting at that. It's not just the forum's wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Everyone and their mother knows about Yrel and her lightbound. Look up videos about that subject and you'll see how many think it is a setting up of the Light as a villainous force.

And for your Thanos, he only made a small appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy, if i remember correctly, before featuring in Infinity War.
    Surprises me but if you say so, i didn't monitor this that closely.

As for Thanos, he at least appeared in the after-credit scenes of both avengers movies.

Surprises me but if you say so, i didn't monitor this that closely.

As for Thanos, he at least appeared in the after-credit scenes of both avengers movies.
    Oh right. But, that's nothing big.

Listen, the Light is gonna feature in the future alongside the Void. Who do you think gonna be its face?

A warm welcome awaits us in Embaari Village.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    That sounds like a mess. You're not essentially saying that now there'd be two Yrels in top of regular Yrel being an AU draenor character.

Concept art that matches the figure behind sylvanas and the fact there's a encrypted model of the jailor in the ptr. You can't look at the current jailor and not say the dude is missing something. It's just like the runecarver turning into the primus.
    The current jailer isn't missing anything. Runecarver was all like 'ahh boo hoo I forgot my true identity..' you're making a strange and pointless comparison there.

The encrypted model could very well just be a version of him free of shackles and with the Arbiter's orb returned to his chest cavity. Encrypted because, spoiler alert, he defeats the Arbiter.

The jailer losing his hair when imprisoned and then growing it back after he's free is such a stupid theory lmao

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    The current jailer isn't missing anything. Runecarver was all like 'ahh boo hoo I forgot my true identity..' you're making a strange and pointless comparison there.

The encrypted model could very well just be a version of him free of shackles and with the Arbiter's orb returned to his chest cavity. Encrypted because, spoiler alert, he defeats the Arbiter.

The jailer losing his hair when imprisoned and then growing it back after he's free is such a stupid theory lmao
    You literally said he's not missing anything and then point out the most obvious thing he's missing.

It's clear he's missing a good portion of his power considering it took the combined might of the covenants to imprison him.

Also the rune carver grew a nice healthy beard and horns after getting his sigil.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do we need 2 old people with white beards that look alike? (Primus and Jailer concept)
    Idk ask blizzard I'm just pointing out the evidence.
    Last edited by Varx; 2021-06-07 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Nobody stated it as fact? Nor did I say everybody thinks this? What?

Only one leaping is you. You're also pissed off, don't lie. Why else would you come here tossing shit around over theories about Galakrond. Sad
    Because you and the OP claiming "it's a valid theory! because arthas had a dragon! and bolvar dragonfire".. what's next? You'll screech that the next expansion is BDSM themed, because the maw has chains?
    It's such a stupid leap of logic, and every expansion we get people trying to somehow twist everything into the dragon isles. Don't forget to add tinker to it by the way! Same kind of sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Because you and the OP claiming "it's a valid theory! because arthas had a dragon! and bolvar dragonfire".. what's next? You'll screech that the next expansion is BDSM themed, because the maw has chains?
    It's such a stupid leap of logic, and every expansion we get people trying to somehow twist everything into the dragon isles. Don't forget to add tinker to it by the way! Same kind of sadness.
    I'll be saving this paragraph in my list of "people losing their minds on leaks/speculations that ended up being true"

Did you miss everything I said about Yrel? Also You can't deny dragon plot is happening. Bolvar is covered in the flames of life my dude and Ysera had a huge cinematic comeback.

Regardless Yrel will comeback as a light player and the only way for that to happen is with infinite dragon assistance.

Idk ask blizzard I'm just pointing out the evidence.
    What evidence?
    That the missing orb in his chest and the encrypted model must mean that the unused concept art is his true form?

Yea... that's pure speculation.

What evidence?
    That the missing orb in his chest and the encrypted model must mean that the unused concept art is his true form?

Yea... that's pure speculation.
    Well yes...

Look what happened to the runecarver after he recovered his sigil. It's a significant transformation. I mean look at current Zovaal, you can tell that's not how he looks at 100%.

He lost that orb and who knows what else and was imprisoned. He'll get it back in 9.1 after sylvanas encounter. Why else would he have an encrypted model?

It's educated speculation, not just shooting in the dark.

who knows, 10.0 might be something completely random like mist of pandaria

the light being bad guys is just as predictable as the void
    Last edited by apelsinjuice; 2021-06-07 at 08:04 PM.

I'll be saving this paragraph in my list of "people losing their minds on leaks/speculations that ended up being true"
    Feel free to do that. I mean, you people have been doing that about the Dragon Isles ever since Pandaria was rumoured to exist, how far did it get you?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you miss everything I said about Yrel? Also You can't deny dragon plot is happening. Bolvar is covered in the flames of life my dude and Ysera had a huge cinematic comeback.

Regardless Yrel will comeback as a light player and the only way for that to happen is with infinite dragon assistance.
    Yea... no. Please provide any form of lore evidence

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    who knows, 10.0 might be something completely random like mist of pandaria

the light being bad guys is just as predictable as the void
    That's the beautiful thing about the dragon isles, it's a blank canvas. My theory about Murozond is like 10.3 end plot shenanigans to springboard into 11.0 light vs void.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to do that. I mean, you people have been doing that about the Dragon Isles ever since Pandaria was rumoured to exist, how far did it get you?

- - - Updated - - -

Um, because the light mother has no way to manipulate time magic in the same manner as a fully empowered dragon aspect with dominion over time...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    But it's so obscure. I doubt many people even know about this. Mag'har are among the most unpopular allied races.
    That doesn't seem to be the way to set up your next Big Baddie.
    Thats like the MCU setting up Thanos by having him only appear in the incredibly Hulk movie.
    Really? They are all over the place honestly, I see just as many mag'har orcs as I see regular orcs.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

- - - Updated - - -

???

People theorized old god and Azshara gunk up until BFA.

I know things you don't, buddy. Otherwise I wouldn't be so sure of 10.0 and would be saying as such lmao

???

People theorized old god and Azshara gunk up until BFA.

I know things you don't, buddy. Otherwise I wouldn't be so sure of 10.0 and would be saying as such lmao

I'll humor you, if you truely know things. On a scale of 1 to metzen, how right am I?

I'll humor you, if you truely know things. On a scale of 1 to metzen, how right am I?
    My knowledge is super limited, but your theories on things are pretty close to what mine are. Again, I could be entirely wrong, but a lot of what we are theorizing makes a lot of sense.

I merely know the name of something.