Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    literaly no raid in tbc is easier than the joke of naxx and sartharion,heck even vanila was harder than those 2 raids,bosses like mag pre nerf were harder than all naxx bosses combined
    Maggy pre-nerf is literally a joke. My guild was a fresh reroll so we had exactly 0 Naxx/AQ40 loot, my char was a boostie. I literally killed Gruul and Magtheridon (which are in their pre-nerf states) in questing blues and greens, some people in the raid were not level 70. Naxx lvl80 was easy but its not easier than T4 and Malygos and Sarth + Drakes are harder than most anything iin TBC period, Sarth 3 drakes is not even comparable.

After T7 only normal mode TOTC is comparable with TBC difficulty, everything else is just in a different league. I dunno what else to say, calling TBC harder than WOTLK for raiding is laughable.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

thats objectivly wrong,naxx 80 was easier than naxx 60,sartharion no drakes also,malygos also,and easier than anything in tbc,EN was also way easier than raids in wod and mop,

- - - Updated - - -

I actualy dont play sl,and its not a false equivalency i was pointing out your apeal to popularity fallacy,and anyone who played wrath knows the raids were the easiest they have ever been since molten core
    uld, toc, icc, and even RS were harder mechanically then every single raid that existed in BC

every BC raid is faceroll easy, hard compared to vanilla, faceroll compared to wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    You said Sartharion no drakes was easier than everything in TBC and that's an outright lie. You then just said that Mag was harder than all of Naxx combined and that's an absolute lie as well. Which means you never played Wrath or anything before it and are just basing your knowledge off some random youtuber's opinions.
    oh so you dont even know what no drakes means,gotcha,well good going showing you were just projecting lol

anyways,im really sorry not everyone has your wrath baby nostalgia googles on

if it makes you feel any better,i will likely play wrath classic,because as i get on in age i kinda start to prefer the more casual friendly stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    uld, toc, icc, and even RS were harder mechanically then every single raid that existed in BC

every BC raid is faceroll easy, hard compared to vanilla, faceroll compared to wotlk
    spoken like a true wrath baby that never played bc,muru alone is harder than all wrath bosses combined (well besides yogg 0 and firefighter)

oh so you dont even know what no drakes means,gotcha,well good going showing you were just projecting lol

if it makes you feel any better,i will likely play wrath classic,because as i get on in age i kinda start to prefer the more casual friendly stuff

- - - Updated - - -

spoken like a true wrath baby that never played bc,muru alone is harder than all wrath bosses combined (well besides yogg 0 and firefighter)
    I'm tired and my brain forgot it was called three drake not no drake. So sue me. Regardless, it was NOT easier than everything in TBC.

I'm not a "Wrath baby" just because I pointed out you're objectively wrong about TBC and vanilla being harder than Wrath. I'm sure you'll play Wrath if it became a classic type set of servers because you didn't play it when it was current so you'd want to finally get to experience that. You continue to make blatantly wrong comments about Wrath in saying Muru was harder than all Wrath bosses combined. Just admit you never actually played Wrath when it was current. It's a lot easier than just spewing false comments about the expansion.

I'm tired and my brain forgot it was called three drake not no drake. So sue me. Regardless, it was NOT easier than everything in TBC.

I'm not a "Wrath baby" just because I pointed out you're objectively wrong about TBC and vanilla being harder than Wrath. I'm sure you'll play Wrath if it became a classic type set of servers because you didn't play it when it was current so you'd want to finally get to experience that. You continue to make blatantly wrong comments about Wrath in saying Muru was harder than all Wrath bosses combined. Just admit you never actually played Wrath when it was current. It's a lot easier than just spewing false comments about the expansion.
    oh there is no way im gonna enjoy classic wrath more than i did when it launched,my ret pala will be in its post 3.2 nerf state,no more instant blow up seal of comand in stuns sadly,or the prot healing meta....gosh...why did they have to completly ruin that >_<

- - - Updated - - -

muru is a faceroll joke compared to every single boss in wotlk naxx included

Ok well you're still objectively wrong about how easy all of Wrath's content is.
    LOl wrong quoted person kekw

LOl wrong quoted person kekw
    Yeah real funny. I made a common thread mistake. You're still objectively wrong about Wrath's difficulty.

Yeah real funny. I made a common thread mistake. You're still objectively wrong about Wrath's difficulty.
    careful not to overdose on all that copium

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    What is "worth doing" is very much subjective - but the person i responded to claimed there was literally no content outside of raids and casual pvp, and that is clearly false, and i think the millions of people farming heroics prove that.
    I know, but to me farming something such as heroics in Wotlk over the course of an entire expansion was equivalent to Island Expeditions and Warfronts.

You're being baited into content that you've long outgeared, is completely trivial solely because it yields some universally useful reward, hence pointing at heroic dungeons of Wotlk is to me like pointing at all the "additional" content that BfA had, sure it's content by definition, but it's the type of content (or in the case of heroics, its reward) where i had hoped they wouldn't exist.
    They didn't play Wrath when it was current. That's how they're able to say it.
    Naxx 10, VoA (both 10 and 25), OS and ToC 10man were an absolute joke.
    And then we haven't even mentioned heroics which have seen a massive drop in difficulty in Wotlk.

It's extremely easy to point at hard modes and claim it's more difficult, but outside of Ulduar and ICC, the base difficulty of Wotlk is nothing to brag about.
    ...and Wotlk Naxx is objectively easier than Classic Naxx...?
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2021-06-25 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I know, but to me farming something such as heroics in Wotlk over the course of an entire expansion was equivalent to Island Expeditions and Warfronts.
    Get a lot of good gear from IE did you? It is blowing my mind that you would try and argue about something that is undeniable fact - millions of players farmed heroics right through wrath. You are arguing against actual historical fact with "but nah bro, my feelings dont agree with that".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Get a lot of good gear from IE did you?
    It did reward AP didn't it?
    AP increases your power.
    Gear increases your power.

I think i have some equivalency established.
    It is blowing my mind that you would try and argue about something that is undeniable fact - millions of players farmed heroics right through wrath. You are arguing against actual historical fact with "but nah bro, my feelings dont agree with that".
    Did i claim people didn't do heroics?
    No, i didn't.

I am saying that slapping the [current tier] emblems (which is required for Tier sets from 3.2 and 3.3) onto a daily (heroic) and thus baiting players into doing increasingly trivial content over the course of an entire expansion is not peak design in my opinion.

Sorry, i cannot be more clearer than the second paragraph, it's content by definition, but people farming heroics throughout Wrath is not proof of the excellence of Wrath heroics or whether players that went in there solely for the daily badges enjoyed their time.
    Hence, the comparison with Island expedition and Warfronts, it's technically content, but it's also obvious why a lot of players continued doing that content.

What is mind blowing to me how you can "no one did heroics throughout wrath" into this post, when it essentially says people did that.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2021-06-25 at 10:15 AM.

I'm really looking forward to classic Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Lol no. Especially the expansion classic(s) feel so silly to me. Atleast in vanilla classic you had that 'unique' leveling experience, but what does tbc/wrath has to offer? Just mediocore endgame of content we've been through already.
    - Better Classes
    - Qol Changes
    - Better professions
    - Better itemization
    - oh yeah, Better content and better leveling too.

Anything is better than Vanilla. Vanilla was the beta / alpha of the game.
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2021-06-25 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    i'm not giving blizz a cent. they can have my money when they make good products again. i'm not going to give them money so i can play a good game that was made 10 years ago when we had a competent team. far as i see, if you give them money just to play on a classic server, you aren't helping solve the issue.
    To be fair this isn't Blizzards fault. the fact classic exists is because there are people that want to play it. Blizzard would be stupid to just ignore it if it means making a profit.

I would rather play wod again than the garbage that was wrath
    Seek help. /10 chars

I miss WOTLK, but looking into why it is, it was more due to the friends interactions on top of achieving something as a group. Finding the former is going to be a gamble, and the latter is not quite possible, since those challenges are already completed (minus the Herald of Titans and Tribute to Immortality (screw that).
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrel8490 View Post
    To be fair this isn't Blizzards fault. the fact classic exists is because there are people that want to play it. Blizzard would be stupid to just ignore it if it means making a profit.
    they did try to ignore it though. and the person who said we didn't want it is now in charge of all of blizzard. it took an enormous amount of pressure to make blizz change their mind. and the moment they realize classic is actually popular, they monetize it with things it shouldn't have.

i don't really care if people play classic or not. we each spend our own money. but i want to play retail and retail sucking is blizzards fault. while i have no issue with classic, i just see it as an escape from the real issues currently. in my view, it's like a drug addict trying to get away from heroine by taking cocaine.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most hardcore guilds in the world struggle hard on muru . A few month later Wrath and Naxx comes out and every drooling casual pugs Naxx.
    Wrath Naxx was so hard that everyone and his dog farmed it in pugs. It was so hard that the only single micro challenge was trying to get Immortal or Undying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurve1776 View Post
    I mean, everything classic is gonna be steamrolled by tryhards regardless with or without bis gear, that's just part of classic, doesn't mean you can't enjoy the game at your own pace tho.
    Bingo. Don't base the fun you're having around tryhards clearing content on day one. You'll have a much better time.