View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Don't mention the football, though England beating Germany ought to be seen as a Brexit benefit - even our footballers are motivated to play better now in Brexit Britain compared to when we were in the EU. Just thought I should point that out.
    You shouldn't because only an idiot would think the two are related.

Hopefully I can address the rest of your dribble later, but for now Jesus man have some dignity and don't go for such pathetic reaches.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    The Brits English see Germany as their biggest soccer rival. Their psycho newspapers begins to draw parallels to WW2 among other things.
    I'd thank you not to insult us all like that :P

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    But in other news today this is sweet:- The UK and Germany have today agreed an historic post-Brexit agreement.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...nt-declaration

Great we are getting along so well with these bilateral agreements that exclude the EU. All seems so easy when they are not involved. Does make you wonder what the EU does for all its money when nations like the UK and now even Germany just side step it.

Even the sausage wars are over today as the EU were forced embarrassingly to back down when the UK told them either extend or we will do it unilaterally.
    On a security question. One of those things where there is a lot of intra EU cooperation, isn't dictated by the EU.
    It's almost as if you're clueless.
    - Lars

How many burner accounts are there? its like a fucking Hydra... you chop off one head, and boom anotehr one shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    How many burner accounts are there? its like a fucking Hydra... you chop off one head, and boom anotehr one shows up.
    Huehuecoyotl is right; nobody that sure of brexit would be this insecure about it to the point of spamming accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    I've stop replying and just stick them on ignore, I'm not going to give the bottom feeders any more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by SIGEWTF View Post
    You aren't receiving even half of what the vote leave camp had to put up with the fucking remoaners.

Suck it up buttercup.
    Still so angry. You do know that your side won, right? You'd think you'd be happier.

It's almost like you're realising that you got duped into supporting something that was actually a bit shit.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by SIGEWTF View Post
    You aren't receiving even half of what the vote leave camp had to put up with the fucking remoaners.

Suck it up buttercup.
    Considering Bexiters are out to top Trump supporters in terms of fanatical dedication to beliving and spreading blatant lies I'd say the people who weren't oblivious enough to fall for the Brexit campaigns lies were definitely getting the short end of the stick and sucked up plenty.

With people like you and dribbles thanking Brext if your fart doesn't clear a room while ignoring the litany of self inflicted issues you'll have to suck up a lot more time having your nose rubbed in the shit you left in the house.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    I've stop replying and just stick them on ignore, I'm not going to give the bottom feeders any more attention.
    They get their stuff more wrong with every new account it's like watching stupidity grow.

Security cooperation becomes a trade deal. Taxes go towards national football clubs while they are struggling to pay them.

It's upside-down world.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    They get their stuff more wrong with every new account it's like watching stupidity grow.

Security cooperation becomes a trade deal. Taxes go towards national football clubs while they are struggling to pay them.

It's upside-down world.
    The fuck? I was wondering what that was about... and it's only a declaration of cooperation. In diplo speak that's basically just a letter of intent. Fluff for the press, but ultimately no commitment. And knowing the UK, DEFINITELY no commitment to anything.

It's basically me saying "Yes, I want a safer neighbourhood, I think that would be a great idea!"

Duh...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    The fuck? I was wondering what that was about... and it's only a declaration of cooperation. In diplo speak that's basically just a letter of intent. Fluff for the press, but ultimately no commitment. And knowing the UK, DEFINITELY no commitment to anything.

It's basically me saying "Yes, I want a safer neighbourhood, I think that would be a great idea!"

Duh...
    It's not like the UK and Germany are both members of some other huge defensive alliance or something.
    - Lars

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    It's not like the UK and Germany are both members of some other huge defensive alliance or something.
    One of those is a fully paid up member and one is not.

Now imagine you are two people who pay for car insurance, both have the exact same annual quotes of say £1000. One pays in full, the other says nah i'll pay half, that will do. Which one gets paid out to if they both need to make a claim?
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

So infections are rising sharply, thanks to the incompetence of the Brexiteers. And now hospital admissions are going up significantly as well. We're well on target to end up with the worst economic impact, death rate and length of lockdown in the whole of Europe.

But the Tories are focused with laser like intensity on the things that really matter; like removing oversight of bankers doing risky gambling. So when the next version of 2008 happens, we're going to be fucked even worse than we were then. And it will happen; these fuckers will do anything that makes them money so they can pocket huge bonuses, regardless of how much damage it does when it all falls apart.

We should have strung a bunch of them up after 2008 as a warning to the rest. Instead of letting them off with a big wad of tax-payer money.

"Taking back control" my arse.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

15+ Year Old Account
    One of those is a fully paid up member and one is not.

Now imagine you are two people who pay for car insurance, both have the exact same annual quotes of say £1000. One pays in full, the other says nah i'll pay half, that will do. Which one gets paid out to if they both need to make a claim?
    That's not how NATO works. By contrast, Germany pays way more than the UK, they match the US contribution to the NATO budget. Maybe shut up about shit you really know nothing about and stick to stuff you barely know anything about.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    So infections are rising sharply, thanks to the incompetence of the Brexiteers. And now hospital admissions are going up significantly as well. We're well on target to end up with the worst economic impact, death rate and length of lockdown in the whole of Europe.

But the Tories are focused with laser like intensity on the things that really matter; like removing oversight of bankers doing risky gambling. So when the next version of 2008 happens, we're going to be fucked even worse than we were then. And it will happen; these fuckers will do anything that makes them money so they can pocket huge bonuses, regardless of how much damage it does when it all falls apart.

We should have strung a bunch of them up after 2008 as a warning to the rest. Instead of letting them off with a big wad of tax-payer money.

"Taking back control" my arse.
    Iceland kicked ass in that category, prosecuting, firing, and locking up bankers who perpetrated the 2008 collapse. And they are thriving now. Not that the entire country won't slide into the ocean in a hundred years once the rest of world fucks the environment past the point of repair, but I digress.

Quote Originally Posted by AHTOLWCT View Post
    Ooh ooh can i play this game?

Let's see.

Take a really bad situation that has nothing to do with the topic, let's say..... the World pandemic aka the Chinese virus (because it came from China).

Create an association to political opposition of the topic at hand. In your case Brexiteers.

And.....

Blame them for it !!

Genius !!

Ok, my turn.....

So, Muslims in the Gazza strip are dieing, due to the incompetence of remoaners.

Tada !! I just played the game exactly as you did.

What are the rules to decide who the winner was?
    Are the people that wanted to remain in Europe in charge of the response to the situation in Israel? Nope, that's the Brexiteers again. So if you've got a complaint about that situation, you need to direct it at them.

And it's relevant in the sense that the people who showed their lack of competence and understanding with Brexit, also showed the same qualities in the response to Covid.

Hopefully I kept that simple enough for you to follow. I won't bother explaining any rules, however, because you've made it clear that you don't believe in following rules. Typical right winger, eh? Rules for thee, but not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    I think this refers more to police work than NATO. And there is plenty of additional cooperation outside of NATO that can be done (and is being done amongst European nations, think of the French/German Brigade).
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are the people that wanted to remain in Europe in charge of the response to the situation in Israel? Nope, that's the Brexiteers again. So if you've got a complaint about that situation, you need to direct it at them.

And it's relevant in the sense that the people who showed their lack of competence and understanding with Brexit, also showed the same qualities in the response to Covid.

Hopefully I kept that simple enough for you to follow. I won't bother explaining any rules, however, because you've made it clear that you don't believe in following rules. Typical right winger, eh? Rules for thee, but not for me.
    Apart from you and Lord Adonis I honestly don't know anyone from the UK that now wants to remain/rejoin the EU.

Britons turn back on re-joining EU as latest polling shows even Remainers don't fancy it

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...xiteers-latest

Batley and Spen by election results tonight, maybe there are a couple of dozen rejoiners up there, out of 100k population. Diminishing breed by the day...
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

And now the claim is that the problems have nothing to do with brexit.

A few months back the claim was:
    Quote Originally Posted by Brumbrumcar519 View Post
    Since Brexit, United Kingdom has

- the best Covid vaccination programme in the World

Quote Originally Posted by AHTOLWCT View Post
    This is single handedly the funniest response I've ever seen.

Firstly you blame covid on the Brexiteers.
    No, they blamed the way that the UK's covid response has been handled on the Brexiteers in the government who decided what that response should be and then carried it out (badly).

The only good thing that came about was how the vaccine deployment was handled. But that was the NHS, not the government.