10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, see you guys in another 7 months
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    The silence you hear is all the complainers about the "16 hour advantage" suddenly having no argument.
    Imagine starting 1 day earlier than everyone else in a 7-day race and still defending it. The headstart and their defenders are the biggest jokes in this race.

The silence you hear is all the complainers about the "16 hour advantage" suddenly having no argument.
    The initial 16 hour advantage is often negligible or doesn't exist. But if the boss is tuned for borderline 1 reset, as in, both guilds are 1% short from getting the killl and can't do it on release reset, then unless the reclear is a nightmare, the first guild to get the gear will win the race, period. Then the advantage is very real and arguing that is foolishness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Welp, see you guys in another 7 months
    at the rate blizz are developing content more like 9-12 months lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Nnogie's Reaction is my favorite reaction of all the Echo Raiders that was there for the Kill. That is how a week of going through massive drain and pressure, joys of relief sounds like!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1092295022

From 03:13:59.
    Holy shit lol.

Because people want a posiotive, healthy environment. Attitudes like your embolden the shit talkers. I am guessing you are one of those.
    Nah, my trolling is much more fun and nuanced and doesn't involve toxicity.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Imagine starting 1 day earlier than everyone else in a 7-day race and still defending it. The headstart and their defenders are the biggest jokes in this race.
    The complainers are just as big of jokes. They are both terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Nah, my trolling is much more fun and nuanced and doesn't involve toxicity.
    YOu missed the point entirtely. Your "who cares" attitude is why bullies continue to exist. Do something about it to clean it up and it goes away.

All i wanna know is when will the diversity of the guild mean more than some arbitrary kill. I mean its 2021 and some guilds have no diversity in the guild whats up with that?

I dream of a day where the guild who does most good deeds outside of the game is crowned as the winner of the WF race.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    All i wanna know is when will the diversity of the guild mean more than some arbitrary kill. I mean its 2021 and some guilds have no diversity in the guild whats up with that?

I dream of a day where the guild who does most good deeds outside of the game is crowned as the winner of the WF race.
    Right? Do they even have ONE (1) ginger?

great race and THE tightest possible dps tuning for a first reset kill

They had the 20 best players in the world with a flawless pull, 0 deaths, every last bit of dps squeezed out and killed her with Raze only ~6.5 seconds away.

What does diversity have to do with anything? Is this another one of those weak troll attempts to make something about gender/race/whatever?

Really clever of Naowh (ex Limit raider) for figuring out prot pala could do the same damage as other dpsers in p2+3 which is what carried Echo to the world first with the last missing %. Congratulations to the winners.

gratz to echo.

even with a head start limit lost. pretty sad

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    This raid will take 4 weeks to clear. A week for KT and three weeks of gear for Sylv. Blizz has really gone out in make this the craziest race yet,
    Care to elaborate?

15+ Year Old Account
    EU team won (no wonder) but a race between the pinnacle of guilds is always to varying degree fun to follow for casuals to hardcore followers.
    Great race and happy it for once wasnt dragged out with hundreds and hundreds of pulls, noone like to see those in general simply cos casuals cant be arsed and the hardcore followers even though they might want to are not able to get the opportunity to watch them all.
    So in this instance I personally would say BLZ are among the winners.

Grats to Echo
    Grats to Limit for being a contender
    Grats BLZ for not making WF race excessively dragged out and dull

Edit: How was the RNG between splitrun between Echo & Limit, did either of them have a substantially better outcome with weapons?
    I only hastily watched one single raid on a KT kill.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2021-07-20 at 06:07 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I noticed that also. Everybody in Echo and Limit are relatively the same. Where is the night elf, dwarf, human, gnome representation? Come on, ALM, alliance lives matter.....

Single week raids are such a disappointment. Blizzard needs to stop dropping the ball so goddamn always.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestNoob View Post
    Single week raids are such a disappointment. Blizzard needs to stop dropping the ball so goddamn always.
    This doesn't affect you in any capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestNoob View Post
    Don't worry, when you're done with heroic and actually get to the mythic version of it, a single week is what you will be spending on the first boss or two. You will never get to Sylvanas or even halfway through the raid in a week.

Top guilds having to play perfect with every single bit of DPS squeezed for a week means a great show for us regular folks.

I mean they had a .4% wipe, I wouldn't call that a lole Limit thing. It's always funny how the people who don't give a shit about the WF race are the first ones to comment dumb shit. Also, "Single clear raid week" Huh, yes, because Mythic raids should be turned around WF races, because WoW is a competitive ESport that should be treated as one. they should inflate difficulty and boss mechanics to do this. Wait, no they shouldn't.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*