Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That they take time to set up their expansion features and follow through, no half assed stuff anymore.
    Do some more reiterating at spec base-kits (i.e. fire was one of the best m+ specs but the actual aoe filler rotation is a 3.5 second targeted hard cast, what the f*ck)

-The raid and m+ is like always top notch but things like obviously half baked domination sockets/shards hurt.
    -Bring back tier sets with 9.2 and never EVER get rid of them again.
    -Less obnoxious player power grinds outside of gear, i bet players would have been a lot nicer to torghast if it wasn't mandatory for weeks on end on every character you wanted to play....
    Last edited by TheLucky1; 2021-08-04 at 11:08 AM.

That it's fun.

But I think they need new leadership for that. Ion is a good raid designer but he understands fun as little as I understand quantum physics.

1. Actual game balancing (every 2 weeks)

2. Return of masterloot

3. Proper tier sets

Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    wow 2
    only way wow can be saved
    an expansion doesnt cut it
    Cutting ties to people's characters and collection is the sure way to kill off wow for good. Millions will leave, and very few people will start.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow 2 please
    if 10.0 happens I want wow 2 announced too
    let 10.0 wrap up wow 1 and have azeroth be born and kill the big bad guys or the void lords or whatever
    but please wow 2
    new game engine new graphic engine new physics engine new gameplay new everything
    let warriors use their shield like a real shield not just an icon push, have the shield blocking the sword depending on how you play for instance
    not sure if the character "memories" and iconic vanity items shall be transferred and converted into wow 2, up to them

also NO MORE systems
    no more 999 currencies per patch
    no more need to read a guide to start playing
    uhhh

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Cutting ties to people's characters and collection is the sure way to kill off wow for good. Millions will leave, and very few people will start.
    no one sid anything about cutting ties. i think there could be ways to tie that two together

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish 1: NO restrictions to flight... AT ALL!!
    Wish 2: NO more borrowed powers... EVER!!
    Wish 3: Abolish "personal loot"
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

While I strongly doubt we'll ever see it, I'd love an expansion completely bereft of borrowed power systems. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind tier sets or particularly strong trinkets or whatever, but an expansion without a separate artifact/azerite/essence/corruption/covenant or what have you power system. Just your class of choice, your talent choices and the gear you're wearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    Would love to see a new game mode that allows veteran players to take new players on a tour of old raids
    Like timewalking? Lol

Completely remove the systems bloat. Keep things simple. No need for domination sockets, azerite power, conduits, legendary upgrades, mission tables etc.

Make zones slightly larger with less mob density. Nothing more irritating than not being able to navigate a path past mobs without pulling everything. (Think classic)

Let people PVP. No more stupid gearing systems. As it currently stands anyone who started this patch can't catch people in gear from last season from pvp. Even if they are relentlessly grinding max rank honour gear.

Add something like player housing. Something people can work on their out of combat time. Something completely optional that's not mandatory to complete every week.

Have a story that pays off. All the story is thought up years in advance and tries to lead somewhere. So when you figure out what's going on years down the line, half of it is vague and never has a finish point. Leaving more ambiguity. Look at WOTLK, the plot was simple. Lead the charge to Icecrown Citadel and kill Arthas. We did that. If this was modern WOW, that story point would have gone on throughout another two expansions.

• Class-based customization (doodads such as librams to put on your character, extension of the Druid form selection to other classes' forms and pets, you know, the current glyphs, and more options for all involved)
    • Separation of cloaks and back items, so you can display both.
    • Option whether to display sheathed weapons (even regardless of back pieces) and where (hip or back for 1Hs) and LEFTHANDEDNESS.
    • Selectable idle stances for screenshots and RP, I understand FF14 has something like that. There's tricks to achieve this now, but we need much more.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Guild and player housing.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Remake Kalimdor and EK.
    This. Since Cataclysm nothing happened to Azeroth at all. No rebuild, no recovery, only destruction. Make a time jump or start with WoW 2.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reset. I can't stand the lore and oneupping anymore. I want my Warcraft back, now it's World of Everything Where Star Wars Happens With Everything And Players Are Gods. It ain't fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    That they take an extra year to sort it out.
    Prob the best answer tbh. They can either take an extra year to sort it out, and make some ppl unhappy with the wait, or rush something out the door fast and make everyone unhappy with the product.

Its going to be shit either way, but just take all the extra time they need, even if it means subs dip and ppl quit, if it means we get a product eventually thats worth being excited for and returning for.

No borrowed power(s)/pvp talents.

These are the things that MIGHT make me give retail another try:

-Completely remove Meme+ from the game
    -No borrowed power crap
    -No followers shit or mission tables
    -Old talent trees OR a completely new talent tree, the MoP one has been tried for so many years and it failed miserably (in my opinion)
    -Make classes and specs interact with each other instead of the boring "every man for himself" design. What I mean here, is for an example, give Fire mages the ability to apply Fire Vulnerability debuff on enemies so that Warlocks/other classes that use fire abilities can actually benefit from having a Fire mage in the party/raid
    -Make the game actually feel like an MMORPG instead of an instance simulator, they can just take the good aspects and classic and apply them in a new light/way

World revamp, specifically with a focus on making evergreen content. Player housing is a possibility, but might be impractical to make properly.

Secondary concerns:

Revamp flying so it can be used from the beginning of the expansion without making ground travel obsolete.
    Current flying takes absolutely no skill at all, even regular ground mounts have a higher level natural progression in how to use it.
    Minimum make flying so you cannot mount up between each gathering node or in quest areas.
    Ideally it should also make flying adhere to even basic concepts of physics like momentum, and not being able to stop your rocket in midair and go backwards.

Revamp the talent tree to a middle between current and Classic, allowing more flexibility in stuff like stats in return for less flexibility in exact abilities.

Retune pets to be able to swap specs. Just make it so you have to go to a pet trainer to swap.

Revamp MM to have talents I actually want to use.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Make old Zones relevant again, do weekly events in a random Azeroth Zones for transmogs (hd versions of vanilla transmogs maybe?), pets, mounts, golds, mats, small storylines maybe also some optional pvp stuff/rewards.
    Integrate housing and make things for it a new kind of reward.

great dungeons and raids + interesting progression.
    Error 404 - Signature not found