Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Island Expeditions Soloable in Patch 9.1.5

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Afaik it was mentioned among the 9.1 features, no? I’m seeing the same lfg as before, even for normals. Had they canceled it?

The time has come, adventure seekers! We hear your requests for private queues in Island Expeditions, and are now assessing the work required to release this functionality in the upcoming 9.1.5 update.

Here’s our current plan: Once 9.1.5 launches, you’d be able to set sail on your expedition alone or with a party of up to three players on these seafaring voyages.

island expeditions >>>> Torghast

Cool, another nice change! Looking forward for 9.1.5
    Starting to like this new CM Linxy

Nice, been waiting for this one.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, I still need a couple of mounts from there.

PogT Nice update thank you! have waiting for this one! still need a few mounts/pets in here!

So pvpers have been calling for solo for 7-8 years and this is their response, updating out-dated content for a solo queue. Then hardcore fans are baffled why there is a hell of a lot of bad sentiment surrounding Blizzard of late, the lawsuit not withstanding.

squeezing out the last bits of engagement because theres nothing new coming up in a loooooooooooong time?

next up: mage tower?

They once said they would introduce a explore mode for Islands, still waiting for it, but guess it won't come anymore

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    That's almost tempting enough for me to resubscribe... almost.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Unironically Islands will be 100x better as legacy content than during BfA.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    island expeditions >>>> Torghast
    Unironically

SLOWLY moving in the right direction. Slowly...

No I don't mean they need to give us more, but they do need to quit sticking their heads in the sand when it comes to what we want and are willing to keep paying for

The best content Shadowlands has received is from the previous expansion.

i also hope they remove the aoe cap for this if you wanna solo? Or is that 2 much 2 ask for?

So they’re making island expeditions soloable yet they still can’t make legion raids soloable…

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    So they’re making island expeditions soloable yet they still can’t make legion raids soloable…
    Legion raids still can't be done solo? That's a bummer.
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    So pvpers have been calling for solo for 7-8 years and this is their response, updating out-dated content for a solo queue. Then hardcore fans are baffled why there is a hell of a lot of bad sentiment surrounding Blizzard of late, the lawsuit not withstanding.
    Why so angry? It is a quality of life change for a feature that would still get attention for those that want to farm it for collectibles. Stop using every change as a gate keeping tool just because you are angry at Blizzard for something else.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Afaik it was mentioned among the 9.1 features, no? I’m seeing the same lfg as before, even for normals. Had they canceled it?

The time has come, adventure seekers! We hear your requests for private queues in Island Expeditions, and are now assessing the work required to release this functionality in the upcoming 9.1.5 update.

Here’s our current plan: Once 9.1.5 launches, you’d be able to set sail on your expedition alone or with a party of up to three players on these seafaring voyages.
    Brilliant!

Set sail for loot!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Because this is totally going to save Warcraft.