Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by druchii5 View Post
    Not particularly, but I do hope they eventually reel me back in. The universe of Warcraft has been a big part of my life since my childhood.
    Exactly, let's stay optimistic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    still not even close to how bad legion was with infinite ap grind,infinite m+ grind for that sweet titanforge proc that you had to repeat every patch,or the need to make multiple characters of the same class until you got the right legenderies,atleast today once a legendery gets nerfed or buffed....you can actualy get it without making a new character until you magicaly open it in a box
    as a pvper - legion was great, was playing a bunch of characters randomly through the expansion without feeling crushed by Blizzard.
    Who cares about the "legendary" anyways, it's a joke design, it might aswell not exist, actually Shadowlands without a legendary would be a better expansion, also without Covenants, and with better world design and more paths of progressions, but whatever.
    Last edited by nvaelz; 2021-09-16 at 05:53 AM.

On another note... I have a question and don't want to open a new topic on it.

The token, why has its in game value increased so much lately? Just before 9.1 it was around 170k gold and now it's over 300k.
    Is the price the same across all servers? I only play one one server (Tarren Mill) so really don't know about prices on other servers.

Can anyone explain how this works and how/why the price fluctuates?

Thanks
    “There is no right or wrong, only consequences.”
    -------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Pretorian View Post

The token, why has its in game value increased so much lately? Just before 9.1 it was around 170k gold and now it's over 300k.
    Is the price the same across all servers? I only play one one server (Tarren Mill) so really don't know about prices on other servers.

Thanks
    Summary: less player/token = higher price

op tries to cope too hard.
    game at this point is boring, bland and dead.

At least now for positive change they have replace two ingame wall pictures because some people got offended by skin exposure and those pictures got replace by fruits.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/vanilla...__1aRiyUr2_YPM

Next patch they will probably replace the name World Of Warcraft with World of Wokecraft and they will replace all male heroes by non gender native and black lesbian

Quote Originally Posted by Pretorian View Post

Thanks
    It's because of the exodus. The population has plummeted and that affects all types of activities. M+ participation is down, raid participation is down and judging by the sudden change in the token value gold farming is also down.

all the ones saying that bellulars vid about the amount of players in wow and other blizz games havent watched it. so watch it

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    At least now for positive change they have replace two ingame wall pictures because some people got offended by skin exposure and those pictures got replace by fruits.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/vanilla...__1aRiyUr2_YPM

Next patch they will probably replace the name World Of Warcraft with World of Wokecraft and they will replace all male heroes by non gender native and black lesbian
    Attractive lesbians?

Quote Originally Posted by Rustykeyboard View Post
    all the ones saying that bellulars vid about the amount of players in wow and other blizz games havent watched it. so watch it
    They hate factual numbers especially if are from Blizzard API

Quote Originally Posted by nvaelz View Post
    as a pvper - legion was great, was playing a bunch of characters randomly through the expansion without feeling crushed by Blizzard.
    Who cares about the "legendary" anyways, it's a joke design, it might aswell not exist, actually Shadowlands without a legendary would be a better expansion, also without Covenants, and with better world design and more paths of progressions, but whatever.
    this is so weird to me....pvp felt like the worst it ever was,people with some legenderies like rogues could 1 shot you in the world,and the stat template was complete shit,no gear progression is pure trash in an mmo

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    this is so weird to me....pvp felt like the worst it ever was,people with some legenderies like rogues could 1 shot you in the world,and the stat template was complete shit,no gear progression is pure trash in an mmo
    I still don't think players should have stats in pvp myself but rather deal × percentage of health against players.

That said I never got the point of pvp that wasn't a fair fight. A moba is about the most I can stand for unfair fights.

While I think a general negative vibe is understandable considering some recent questionable lore (even though I think a lot of it has explanations, they were conveyed poorly through the cutscenes to where people have wildly different interpretations, not usually a problem) I definitely like basically everything about 9.1.5 and can't wait to try the timewalking mage tower on my druid. Felbear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Empower View Post
    I still don't think players should have stats in pvp myself but rather deal × percentage of health against players.

That said I never got the point of pvp that wasn't a fair fight. A moba is about the most I can stand for unfair fights.
    its because its an mmorpg,character progression is vital,in a tornument yes,have it be equal sure

Ok, i feel bad about wow, very, very bad.

I'd go so far and say in terms of excitment and fun to play an expansion, BfA and WoD were both masterpieces in comparission to the dull designs of SL....

WoD had maybe the best pvp expierence in wow up to date, with the only flaw of no crossrealm tech in draenor until legion prepatch, the true reasion why people did not see each other, with legion prepatch Draenor suddenly was filled with tons of people.

BfA - it was a downgrade to Legion and people felt bad about it, artefact weapons were far better and cooler than azerite gear and faction halls were better than that 1 tiny faction boat.

But it had great zones and 2 big and beautiful detailed capitols for each faction, it had actually massive world pvp with faction assaults later in the patch with 8.1.0, we have absolutely nothing in comparission in 9.1. and it will continue that way in 9.1.5 easily and probably until the next expansion launches.

Beautiful zones, great capitols and some naturally big world pvp events make this game feel alive, in SL everything is dead, dull and meaningless.

And i only wonder why should i have not fun with other games or classic why should i farm gear and other meaningless currencies like soul cinders when the game is truly dead from my point of view at least? Because i do not like to spent the rest of my life in controlled instances with people i never heard of before.

The professions are absolutely pointless, too and have no meaning and cannot help to create a world i would care for either, or that 1 small capitol oribos where everyone is running in circles, thats the most pathetic design up-to-date i heave ever seen in an expansion!!!

I could adress server identity too, but that post will be far too long, but you could perhaps imagine where i am coming from. if you played over a decade?

Optimistic, pessimistic....those are just extremes, i am realistic.

Have you ever heard of the studios Dreamhaven? Frost Giant? Bonfire Studios? Warchief Gaming? Just, if you wonder where the original blizzard devs moved, they are almost all gone, btw. How can one be optimistic when blizzard is no more, but a brand name with no geniuses behind that know about gaming? A good game developer knows that a game must be fun or it does not work. The current wow game feels like a job not a game. All it does, by design, is creating a toxic environment, for the players and obviously the devs still working at blizzard, too.

I'd rather suggest to get real, remove this toxic addiction that makes you still play and play this shadowlands, its from 1992 and got pretty high ratings.

look at this great gameplay.....and graphics and sound! I am more optimistic people would have fun with that game than whatever abomination we got with this expansion.

Imagine creating a positive vibe thread about wow, while all the lead devs and some of the best class designers are completely gone happily working in other studios...all that is left are still amazing combat and encounter designers, guess what happens, if they leave, too?

Catch up onto some passionate devs that care about their game and so positivity is well justified.

But its clearly not the case with Blizzard-Activison - next time you could simply try to google information on that or watch some youtube clips its not hard and might take 5 min of your time.

WoW is done for now until at least the next expansion when they try again(would take a miracle with the same dev team an direction, to pull another legion)

Blizzard as a whole better deliver a AAA+ game with D4 or they could as well shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalocy Jim View Post
    Gearing and itemization was almost perfect at the end of BFA. The randomness, and cool effects from the corrupted gear, and changing Azerite armor was almost universally praised by the players. Nyalotha was extremely well done, and the quest daily content was engaging for almost the entire patch life. Also soloable content from the Stormwind and Orgrimmar scenarios was a ton of fun, especially when you did the max.

- - - Updated - - -

If they implemented all the changes that players have "wanted" over the years, the game would be a complete disaster and would have lost much more players earlier on.
    The fact that you "like" randomness along with the Devs is why WoW will be stuck in the 2000's.

5+ Year Old Account
    @Tyrannica hopefully they won't repeat the mistakes of vanilla D3 with D4... Will they?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

9.1.5 doesn't change anything important. And in the current state of Blizzard and the world, with covid, the massive lawsuit, the New World MMO already getting positive feedback from journalists, fake or not, the YouTubers jumping ship and the original Blizzard members already gone, it's hard to stay positive. Most possible scenario is that Activision bosses, who didn't invest on the game at its best, will abandon it and try to salvage what they can by turning it free to play with little to no new content coming at a very slow pace, until it's no worth supporting any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
    The fact that you "like" randomness along with the Devs is why WoW will be stuck in the 2000's.
    Can you explain your reasoning?

All MMOs have elements of randomness. Thats what makes games exciting. If you played a game where you could calculate everything to get done on an excel spreadsheet, that would make for a pretty boring game.

Theres not a single thing to be optimistic about in retail wow and I doubt there will be for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by TBCCLOL View Post
    They hate factual numbers especially if are from Blizzard API
    Hey now, it's a well known fact that the Blizzard official API is full of lies and made up numbers. It's during the investor calls when they can be completely honest and not mislead anyone.