Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    I had 3 boosts that I hadn't used, so I finally decided to level one of those boosted characters, my Blood Elf Shadow Priest and she has just dinged yesterday. Unfortunatley, I don't know how to upload an image of her, so here she is from WoWHead:
    https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...KFr8zcA8abz87s
    Looks good

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Looks good
    Thanks. I'd love to get the Heroic Antorus Priest Set - it's black and red and matches well with the Sunreaver Onslaught Tabard.
    It would look awesome, especially playing a secretive Sin'dorei Shadow Priestess.

3+ Year Old Account
    I had 3 boosts that I hadn't used, so I finally decided to level one of those boosted characters, my Blood Elf Shadow Priest and she has just dinged yesterday. Unfortunatley, I don't know how to upload an image of her, so here she is from WoWHead:
    https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...KFr8zcA8abz87s
    she's pretty! makes me wish there were "blood knight" options like holy tattoos similar to Lightforged Draenei
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    she's pretty! makes me wish there were "blood knight" options like holy tattoos similar to Lightforged Draenei
    Oh thanks!

Some "Blood Knight" options would be really cool, like golden tattoos to compliment the golden eyes. Those options would also work well for Blood Elf Priests.

3+ Year Old Account
    Someone made Lor'themar in Reforged: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/lorthemar.335214/

The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I want this for customization

Yum!

I'll take a heaping helpful of him...

IMAGE HERE
    Male Blood Elves deffo need an option to have earrings. Through art and in the Nightborne, the Highborne Elite Men tended to have earrings and Blood Elves descend from those Zin-Azshari Elite Highborne and live in a beautiful city, that was crafted to reflect that of Azshara's old Capital.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Yum!

I'll take a heaping helpful of him...
    light tattoos, scars. beard, earrings. it’s all i want for my paladin

This fits a high elf a lot more - they pushed the high elf into hte more haggard, more wild version of thalassian, while blood elves kept the pristine polished look.

I'm sorry, blood elves will not get these tatoos. Void elves will. Void elves will likely get them in blue, purple, gold, silver, green and red. I know you, Ravenmoon, Beloren and a few others want tatoos, but - blizzard keep going for the pristine version of Thalassian for blood elves and the more orugh and ready for the alliance elves.
    Blood elves have jewellery that void elves won't have or void elves will have fewer options.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are still a couple of things I like to see for the blood elves.

* Body and facial tattoos. (Bc box for ref)

* More hairstyles ( I mean seriously) I prefer the longer ones and it would be cool if player were able to get actual moving hair. Lorte mar uses some new tech there for ref.

* Jewelry expanded. Males as well. Golden chains (Think about kratos, but then smaller) or bracelets,neck and legs could also be a option. Green or red crystals etc.

* Something that was newly introduced in legion are these armored finger tips. We seen some finger jewelry on past lore models such as Azshara and elisande, a type of fashion realy. I would Imagine having more golden essets on their bodies would certaintly interrest the blood elves. Think about options such as: golden fingers with claws or just 2 fingers. Sin dorei herritage gloves as example on steroid. Its a small thing and maybe not very noticable, but I would just be a small neat addition unique to blood elves.

* Some new rugged faces with scars.

Thought it be cool to try to find some new blood elf only options, with void elves now having more blood elf colors and you can be one almost for 80% on blue side, I think its time to think about giving blood elves some new stuff.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-09-16 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    This fits a high elf a lot more - they pushed the high elf into hte more haggard, more wild version of thalassian, while blood elves kept the pristine polished look.

I'm sorry, blood elves will not get these tatoos. Void elves will. Void elves will likely get them in blue, purple, gold, silver, green and red. I know you, Ravenmoon, Beloren and a few others want tatoos, but - blizzard keep going for the pristine version of Thalassian for blood elves and the more orugh and ready for the alliance elves.
    Blood elves have jewellery that void elves won't have or void elves will have fewer options.
    Blood Elves already have tattoos with the folks like Rommath.

Blood Elves already have tattoos with the folks like Rommath.
    But it's not really the vibe.. Rommath seems the one-off exception that was probably tattooed when running with the Ilildan and the Illidari lot - those blood elves are considered traitors and it doesn't fit the general vibe.

Right now it feel more a high elf Alleria thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

Thought it be cool to try to find some new blood elf only options, with void elves now having more blood elf colors and you can be one almost for 80% on blue side, I think its time to think about giving blood elves some new stuff.
    I feel that they are going for rugged faces, tattoos for alliance elves, and pristine for blood elves. While high elf fans want pristine, blood elf fans feel it's theirs, but i think high elf fans have been crying for Alleria tattoos for a while now, a lot more than the pro blood elf tattoo crowd, which seems to be limited to Beloren and a few others.

Until just now, I thought Tanaria was against Farstrider type tattoos and more rugged looking blood elves. My brother seems to think it's blood elves that should've gotten the more rugged looks, and high elves the pristine ones. - because it matches their philosophy.

but blizzard wanted the blood elves to be the face of the Thalassian race, and represent the high elves of old without technically being high elves.

And now they've given the alliance high elves as playable, but insist on having some difference..

To be honest, as it stands now, the void elves have their customisations.. and should probably get blood hair too, to represent high elves that can have that.. the only thing they shouldn't get are the green glowy eyes, but they should add natural eyes with green , blue, grey and purple irises, non-glowy versions. That's very high elfy.

Blodo elves should glow all the way.. and I'm surprised they didn't add red.

light tattoos for void elves? I guess you're kidding.
    rommath has tattoos and lor'themar has a scar it is normal that we have customization like that

3+ Year Old Account
    This fits a high elf a lot more
    Uh
    while blood elves kept the pristine polished look.
    Uhhh

I'm sorry, blood elves will not get these tatoos.
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Void elves will likely get them in blue, purple, gold, silver, green and red.
    No

That doesn't mean they should stop there; Blood Elves deserve more

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    But it's not really the vibe.. Rommath seems the one-off exception that was probably tattooed when running with the Ilildan and the Illidari lot - those blood elves are considered traitors and it doesn't fit the general vibe.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel that they are going for rugged faces, tattoos for alliance elves, and pristine for blood elves. While high elf fans want pristine, blood elf fans feel it's theirs, but i think high elf fans have been crying for Alleria tattoos for a while now, a lot more than the pro blood elf tattoo crowd, which seems to be limited to Beloren and a few others.

Until just now, I thought Tanaria was against Farstrider type tattoos and more rugged looking blood elves. My brother seems to think it's blood elves that should've gotten the more rugged looks, and high elves the pristine ones. - because it matches their philosophy.

but blizzard wanted the blood elves to be the face of the Thalassian race, and represent the high elves of old without technically being high elves.

And now they've given the alliance high elves as playable, but insist on having some difference..

To be honest, as it stands now, the void elves have their customisations.. and should probably get blood hair too, to represent high elves that can have that.. the only thing they shouldn't get are the green glowy eyes, but they should add natural eyes with green , blue, grey and purple irises, non-glowy versions. That's very high elfy.

Blodo elves should glow all the way.. and I'm surprised they didn't add red.
    Wow mace.. I mean realy?? Could we for once leave high elves out of this.

I specifically tried to come up with blood elf only things such as these tattoos in their face runic like, like the bc box only for you to go on repeat saying it fits high elf more.. I mean what, did you even read?

I think the void elves have enough from the blood elves and its time to give blood elves some new stuff. Non of my suggestions are high elf like. I never mentioned farstrider tattoos, but I agree with Tanaria that is a blood elf thing since bc. Void elves are an asspull from yesterday and they now suddenly need everything? Just a big no. My opinion is that if void elves get some continueation on costumization.. I would sure hope they will focus on the void aspect more and not so much on past and nowadays blood elf things. Enough is enough. I am getting annoyed with void /high elves literally hyjacking every thread. Not saying that is you.. but you get my point.

Rommath and the farstrider are blood elf references and if we realy need to get into a discussion about alleria being the only one in wow with some blue stripes then I would opt to not make them blue and keep it to her.. fine. I never meant those marking which are not even runic like such as the blood elf art. Rommath is also an example here.

Rugged faces and scars is a feature almost every race has or should have... this is nothing special or exclusive to blood elves as you make of it. Its a no on giving void elves blood elf hairstyles.. I mean what is the point in that? Its more like something something give them a finger, but taking the whole hand. Its also the blood elf thread, lets keep it that way please.

- - - Updated - - -

No it just doesn't.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-09-17 at 07:46 AM.

Name us another High/Void Elf who also has tattoos? I mean, Sylvanas was a big deal before she was killed...her being the Ranger General of Silvermoon and I don't recall ever seeing her have tattoos.
    Same as Vereesa - she doesn't have tattoos
    Auric doesn't have tattoos.
    Umbric has no tattoos.

Literally, only Rommath and Alleria have tattoos and both are highly respected members of their relative societies.

- - - Updated - - -

SNIP
    You raise a good point.

Like I said to Mace, what about all those big figures in High Elf and Void Elf societies? Literally only 1 from the void elves and 1 from the blood elves, uses tattoos.
    The first we saw was the latter as Alleria wasn't even in the game.

I mean, Sylvanas Windrunner was the Ranger General - if tattoos were big in high elf society, would you not expect her to be showing some tattoos?

* More hairstyles ( I mean seriously) I prefer the longer ones and it would be cool if player were able to get actual moving hair. Lorte mar uses some new tech there for ref.

* Jewelry expanded. Males as well. Golden chains (Think about kratos, but then smaller) or bracelets,neck and legs could also be a option. Green or red crystals etc.

* Something that was newly introduced in legion are these armored finger tips. We seen some finger jewelry on past lore models such as Azshara and elisande, a type of fashion realy. I would Imagine having more golden essets on their bodies would certaintly interrest the blood elves. Think about options such as: golden fingers with claws or just 2 fingers. Sin dorei herritage gloves as example on steroid. Its a small thing and maybe not very noticable, but I would just be a small neat addition unique to blood elves.

The most "natural" way for blood elves would be the identity of "Sun Elves". Golden eyes, tanned and brown skin tones and their blonde hair make quite good basis for this concept, but it can certainly be developed.

Tattoos - not strictly "Lightforged" ones Draenei use (I would rather not see that to avoid overlap with another Alliance race), but s glowing mystical tattoos, similar to Nightborne one. I can imagine having option to select colors of the tattoo between gold/yellow, orange/red, purple and green. In that way, you actually cover most magic types sin'dorei usually use. (Light, Fire, Arcane, Fel)

Jewelery - seeing new Nightborne customizations, I'm definitely up for sin'dorei jewelery. The least they can do are some lavish earrings, necklaces and bracelets. Most of the blood elf artworks include delicate jewelery, so it feels only appropriate to give it to blood elves.

light tattoos for void elves? I guess you're kidding.
    rommath has tattoos and lor'themar has a scar it is normal that we have customization like that
    Yes, he does, when he was a bad boy Sunfury elf.

Void elves seem a lot more the deviant trying type, plus their greater magical use, makes tattoos more likelsy for them.

Also Alleria, their leader uses those tattoos, , it is far more likely they'll have them.

Scars, yes, Lor'themar has one, but that's it, blood elves tend to magic away these, and Lor'themar kept his to remind him of the event. This is why blood elves weren't given scars. I'm not suggesting void elves get them either, but they fit high elf wayfarers more than they do pristine blood elves.

This is because blood elves have been moulded into the old high elf typeset, meanwhile the current high elf, is the old high elf in principle, but wthotu the prisitne sheen they gave the blood elves

- - - Updated - - -

Uh

Uhhh
    And? Blood elves aren't "wayfarers" homeless, often wandering without support or easy access to magic. Logic dictates if fits them more.

For void elves, like Illidari, tattoos are magical binds that help counteract dangerous magics and amplifciation. They aren't new, but the high elves and night elves never used them. Illidari do, and void using Alleria does, it makes sense because of the magics they are dealing with. It doesn't make sense for blood elves.

Now they could have decorative and symbolic tattoos, but that's more a farstrider thing that both blood elves and high elven or void elves can also have. But when my friend posted it on the EU forums, he got a lot of flak from blood elf fans who kept pointing out that blood elves were pristine and polished, the community seemed on his side. So you weren't given tattoos.

Don't start crying for them now or having a go at me for pointing this out.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Yeh, don't see it happening. Void elves, yes, blood elves, no.

No
    Yes

That doesn't mean they should stop there; Blood Elves deserve more
    Agreed, so do night elves. And you know who agrees with you ? Ravenmoon, (on the tattoos) , let's just hope they add more options lataer.

I'm not saying this because I don't want you to have them. I hope you realise that. I jus tthink they are going for scruffier and rougher with the void/high elves, and more pristine/polished with the blood elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow mace.. I mean realy?? Could we for once leave high elves out of this.

I specifically tried to come up with blood elf only things such as these tattoos in their face runic like, like the bc box only for you to go on repeat saying it fits high elf more.. I mean what, did you even read?

I think the void elves have enough from the blood elves and its time to give blood elves some new stuff. Non of my suggestions are high elf like. I never mentioned farstrider tattoos, but I agree with Tanaria that is a blood elf thing since bc. Void elves are an asspull from yesterday and they now suddenly need everything? Just a big no. My opinion is that if void elves get some continueation on costumization.. I would sure hope they will focus on the void aspect more and not so much on past and nowadays blood elf things. Enough is enough. I am getting annoyed with void /high elves literally hyjacking every thread. Not saying that is you.. but you get my point.

Rommath and the farstrider are blood elf references and if we realy need to get into a discussion about alleria being the only one in wow with some blue stripes then I would opt to not make them blue and keep it to her.. fine. I never meant those marking which are not even runic like such as the blood elf art. Rommath is also an example here.

Rugged faces and scars is a feature almost every race has or should have... this is nothing special or exclusive to blood elves as you make of it. Its a no on giving void elves blood elf hairstyles.. I mean what is the point in that? Its more like something something give them a finger, but taking the whole hand. Its also the blood elf thread, lets keep it that way please.
    I don't disagree with you, I'm just observing the dividing line blizzard is now doing for void elves and blood elves given the alliance now has customisations. The art work is incredible. But you know who has suggested things for night elves and seen it given to blood elves or Nightborne (after nightborne were out and I wanted them different).. yep, me.

Just don't get surprised. I find myself find about blizz and their decisions, when I just let go, and decided, you know what whatever happens , happens.

- - - Updated - - -

No it just doesn't.[/QUOTE]