Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    no one asked you to... this is about doing SOMETHING about it in regards to one company. and you have said don't even bother sticking around when they refuse to fire the people who are sexually harassing people. that does LESS than nothing to address the problem. like you really do not care about the shit these people go though as long as they don't do anything you don't like even if that thing you don't like is so absurdly childish and myopic in scope you come off as a satire of an angry neck beard.
    "You don't care because you disagree with these pointless diversions" is asinine. You just come off as an angry tumblr feminists with 0 grasp on anything relating to nuance and just want validation for a union

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I'd say that's the point as it depicts two people unaware they're on the wrong side of history coming to the realization they are.
    True enough. But for one, genocide comparisons are generally kind of reductive unless actual genocide is involved. For another, I suspect that a lot of the outrage brigade (yes, I said it) are looking for an excuse to play this card:

And, finally? Considering that at least one of them was Godwinning—repeatedly—earlier: it's gonna get used as a cheap "gotcha."

Quote Originally Posted by Menog View Post
    Humm i only see two people that are truly convinced they are the good guys in this thread fighting everyone else... And im not one of them...

You should consider that maybe you are one of the baddies ������
    Honestly, I just wanted an excuse to link that after some guy earlier claimed I was pretending to be a good guy. But yeah. I guess you caught me. I'm the bad guy because I... ::checks notes:: do not think that changes which impact nobody are worth bitching about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because you don't know the context behind the changes and, at least from what I can tell, don't even care. You just want there to never be changes ever because changes are bad. Also something something woke, something something lefties.
    Or maybe some changes are fine, and some are not? Stop with the strawmans

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    "You don't care because you disagree with these pointless diversions" is asinine. You just come off as an angry tumblr feminists with 0 grasp on anything relating to nuance and just want validation for a union
    What does the second half of your post have to do with this discussion topic? Lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe some changes are fine, and some are not? Stop with the strawmans
    Or maybe all changes are fine because you don't get to choose how the game gets changed. Because you don't work at Blizzard. And you weren't directly impacted by the accusations of the lawsuit. Stop with the non arguments.

Honestly, I just wanted an excuse to link that after some guy earlier claimed I was pretending to be a good guy. But yeah. I guess you caught me. I'm the bad guy because I... ::checks notes:: do not think that changes which impact nobody are worth bitching about.
    guys its not important BUT let me argue about it for 40 pages

With "bitching" being a serious understatement. "Catastrophizing" or "making a federal case" or "acting like it's the end of the world" or treating it like a personal attack" are all more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by mbit View Post
    guys its not important BUT let me argue about it for 40 pages

Do you feel better?

blizzard learns all the wrong lessons

I already know your reasoning and you already know mine, we agree to disagree and thats that. We arent adding anything to the conversation. You think censoring shit is fine because no one cares and I think white washing and censoring is wrong and believe things have historical values. My country had a dictatorship and censure 46 years ago and I grew up knowimg the hardships my parents suffered in that time. We all have our values and things we value more. I cant stand censorship and fascism no matter how entitled one might think they are.

I already know your reasoning and you already know mine, we agree to disagree and thats that. We arent adding anything to the conversation. You think censoring shit is fine because no one cares and I think white washing and censoring is wrong and believe things have historical values. My country had a dictatorship and censure 46 years ago and I grew up knowimg the hardships my parents suffered in that time. We all have our values and things we value more. I cant stand censorship and fascism no matter how entitled one might think they are.
    Good thing these changes aren't an example of either (negative) censorship or fascism then. Your parents would be proud.

lmfao.

I have said multiple time's that these changes are insignificant and do not in any way, shape or form make blizzard a better company. I have have made my stance on this topic public for a while.

and I ASKED you, what YOU would do to make the company better. to which you shrugged, and said "go work somewhere else, just don't change my game please, please don't take my paintings of busty women away, please, let Blizzard abuse you and kick you to the curb but for the love of GOD do not touch my paintings of busty wemanz!"

this has been your position, this entire time, and I have spent way too much time and effort to try and reach a middle ground on what to do to make the situation better, in a way that you would agree with but you don't CARE enough to even try.... this is all your behavior being shoved back into your face.

and you hate unions, for some reason...
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-10-14 at 08:27 PM.

Good thing these changes aren't an example of either (negative) censorship or fascism then. Your parents would be proud.
    You say that while Blizzard is litteraly censoring the game. Priceless

15+ Year Old Account
    What does the second half of your post have to do with this discussion topic? Lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe all changes are fine because you don't get to choose how the game gets changed. Because you don't work at Blizzard. And you weren't directly impacted by the accusations of the lawsuit. Stop with the non arguments.
    "All changes are fine" ahh. So them changing from a normal game making company to a company that hires sexual predators is ok because it's their company and you don't work there and are not directly impacted by anything that happened there. I now understand. Do not critisize, just accept.

"All changes are fine" ahh. So them changing from a normal game making company to a company that hires sexual predators is ok because it's their company and you don't work there and are not directly impacted by anything that happened there. I now understand. Do not critisize, just accept.
    What exactly are you trying to justify here other than blind, impotent rage over something that has no impact on anybody and, at worst, might actually make the game more accessible to more people in the future? Why is this, of all the dumb shit Blizzard has done in the past, the hill you want to die on? Is your hatred of all things progressive in this world so important to your very identity that you feel personally attacked by Blizzard removing a few stupid double entendres from the game?

- - - Updated - - -

You say that while Blizzard is litteraly censoring the game. Priceless
    Do you think that tearing down Confederate monuments is an example of censorship?

15+ Year Old Account
    What exactly are you trying to justify here other than blind, impotent rage over something that has no impact on anybody and, at worst, might actually make the game more accessible to more people in the future? Why is this, of all the dumb shit Blizzard has done in the past, the hill you want to die on? Is your hatred of all things progressive in this world so important to your very identity that you feel personally attacked by Blizzard removing a few stupid double entendres from the game?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think that tearing down Confederate monuments is an example of censorship?
    Cause, get this, a lot of the other dumb shit they've done that i've complained about *whispers in ear* they changed. Gasssspppppp

You're also under the false assumption there will be new players when the game has been bleeding subs for years, and not just wow, their maus are tanking. This is just alienating old fans, not bringing in new ones. Lol. You know what made me not want to play wow? A painting in kara. It made me uncomfortable! Get real
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-10-14 at 08:36 PM.

Do you feel better?
    i rather feel worse seeing your post. That image isnt even coherent and you believe its smart. Takes zero effort not buying a iphone unlike escaping peasant live in medieval europe.

You're also under the false assumption there will be new players when the game has been bleeding subs for years, and not just wow, their maus are tanking. This is just alienating old fans, not bringing in new ones
    So it's exactly like I said from the beginning: You're justifying your cynical, pointlessly negative opinion of Blizzard by leveraging these changes as evidence of something much more important than they actually are.

Well, at least we finally settled that debate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mbit View Post
    i rather feel worse seeing your post. That image isnt even coherent and you believe its smart. Takes zero effort not buying a iphone unlike escaping peasant live in medieval europe.
    My friend, you missed the point by so much it's currently on a crash course for a galaxy fifty thousand light years away.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    I 100% agree! In fact,im going to watch one tonight!
    You know what, I'm gonna put them on this weekend. Quality 3+ hours of time spent if I may say so myself

15+ Year Old Account
    So it's exactly like I said from the beginning: You're justifying your cynical, pointlessly negative opinion of Blizzard by leveraging these changes as evidence of something much more important than they actually are.

Well, at least we finally settled that debate.

- - - Updated - - -

My friend, you missed the point by so much it's currently on a crash course for a galaxy fifty thousand light years away.
    And if you know they're not that important, why do them? :^)