Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Proud Boy Rally; Desperately Lonely, "Looking for Housewives"

Been warning people for years that; Right Wing and Fascists orgs prey upon young men.

Here we get an example of it happening in real time.
    At the Proud Boys’ ‘Fall Love Fest’ rally in LA yesterday, speaker announces that many of them are single and “looking for house wives.”
    https://boingboing.net/2021/10/18/pr...anionship.html

Tip: Put in the bare minimum of effort and tuck in your shirt.

From the gamergate days, the main selling point of the Proud Boys has been fantasies of forcing women into submission. That’s the bait, and once in is when the ethnic bigotry stuff starts being sold to them.

Where's surprise lava when you need it?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Hard to believe they are single.

"house wife" AKA filling the functions of a mother figure who you can maybe coerce into fucking every once in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    a mother figure who you can maybe coerce into fucking
    Ouch. Be careful with those posts, some kid might touch one and hurt themselves. Jeez.

I will say, these people are in an organization with very specific, very public morals and ethics. And they're all single. Hmm. Wonder what the common thread is. Yeah, if your public morals and ethics aren't helping you get digits, it might be because your public morals and ethics make you seem like a woman-hating dicktard. Also except for the only red-hat wearing guy (huh, just one red hat, interesting) and the white t-shirt guy in front of him, each of them is carrying an extra 50 pounds. Not commenting on whether or not that makes them physically attractive (heavens to betsies, no, my pearls, so clutched) but if I were counting on a militia to save my life, it'd be the guys who could run more than half a block and aren't oozing out of their costplay body armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Ouch. Be careful with those posts, some kid might touch one and hurt themselves. Jeez.
    *shrug* I guess it's a bit harsh to assume all of these man babies are disgusting slobs who need someone to cook and clean up after them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    *shrug* I guess it's a bit harsh to assume all of these man babies are disgusting slobs who need someone to cook and clean up after them.
    What? No, that part's not the issue.

oh no they're definitely degenerates, I stand by that.

It's hard to attract women when you're an avowed misogynistic, racist, and idiotic fucktard. This should not surprise anyone.

On a more serious note, the Proud Boys are no different than AQ, or ISIS... convincing young men that they could be important, if they simply join their death cult.

What? No, that part's not the issue.
    What part is the issue?

Because, while crude, I find the description to be quite accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I find the description to be quite accurate.
    Oh, so do I. I just don't typically leave posts like "these people literally want to have sex with their new mommy" lying around.

That's a lot of beer guts on display.

Aren't they like, not allowed to masturbate or some shit? Because it "drains your testosterone" or some stupid shit?

So they're desperate, lonely, and probably incredibly horny.

And they're just surrounded by single men.

And isn't one of their bigger dudes named "Based Spartan"? And don't they have a lot of Greek/Roman/Spartan iconography when they're cosplaying? (I might be confusing them with other far-right groups).

I mean...it sure sounds like a problem that can easily resolve itself.

Oh, so do I. I just don't typically leave posts like "these people literally want to have sex with their new mommy" lying around.
    Well, he's not saying they want to have sex with their actual mommies. Just a surogate mommy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So they're desperate, lonely, and probably incr--
    NO NO NO NO NO there's a subreddit for that, take it there, NO.

NO NO NO NO NO there's a subreddit for that, take it there, NO.
    YES

/10 char

Aren't they like, not allowed to masturbate or some shit? Because it "drains your testosterone" or some stupid shit?

And isn't one of their bigger dudes named "Based Spartan"? And don't they have a lot of Greek/Roman/Spartan iconography when they're cosplaying? (I might be confusing them with other far-right groups).

nah based spartan is on the fringe, hes just a streetbrawler probably into antivax now havent heard about him in a while tbh. Tiny or Ethan Nordean are probably their main guys who are not in jail (for now) or ratting on the group to the feds. Tarrio and Biggs are in jail iirc.

10+ Year Old Account

They don't call it Greek Style for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account

I mean, Weren’t some people in the LGBT community trying to synonymize the phrase “proud boys” with the lgbt rights movement?

Maybe these right-wing fascist dillweeds doth protest too much.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

It's right out of the German Authoritarian Playbook. Sexual repression turned to sexual frustration that they can guide. It's the government/the left/progressives/feminist/brown peoples' fault you can't get laid! But we can fix it by getting rid of those things.
    Last edited by Yuujin; 2021-10-19 at 03:50 AM.