Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trauma? Sounds like an overreaction. Nothing wrong with the Vulpera race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    At this point they should probably just go all in and add cat people.
    Already a thing, so, too late on that, we just can't make one but turn into one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    what the hell is ya'lls obsession with furrys...

Like every so often a thread pops up and "OH NOES THE FURRIES ARE TAKING OVER" like did something happen at a Chuck E Cheeses or something to half of ya'll?
    Some people are just uncomfortable around certain topics, very common, weirdly enough they don't react the same to all 'furry' races, just look at Tauren.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

How has always catered to furries more than any other MMORPG out there, this is nothing new

Just for reference,

My most recent disturbing Vulpera experience in fact happened in Oribos.

Like a lot of posters, I don't really care what people get up to in their game time. Back in 2005 I used to see weird shit too.

Questing in Darkshire I remember finding a night elf female and a human male sitting in a tent in their undies near Sven's camp. Better yet I remember exploring Lakeshire at night and finding a warlock with his succubus out committing some hev erp with a pair of gnomes.

And then there was the magical day I discovered that the human female eating animation convincingly simulates oral sex on a standing male partner (unaware if this works on updated models, if anyone wants to try; please, share your wisdom! . Whether you want to or not, playing an MMO comes with a high chance of being exposed to seeing some weird-ass kinky shit.

And I'm not averse to people getting their saucy kicks in game. I'm just sad that it's now tiny, child sized foxes. It makes me feel sad and old. Old and sad.

Anyway, to the one poster who plays a Vulpera to be a cute fox hero and not for sexual gratification. Thank you. It's good to know you exist and I will. look on the fuzziest members of the Horde less harshly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Dont go into the weird parts of Argent Dawn or Moonguard???
    is it bad that was my first reaction as well?
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    I'm personally fine with the Vulpera, no different from the Tauren, Pandaren or Worgen, funny people aren't whining about them, besides Wolves are way cooler then Foxes. The only thing they "ruined" is the model for Allied Races. Up until their introduction, Allied Races were always a subsect of already existing races, (Dark Iron Dwarves were still Dwarves, Highmountain Tauren were still Tauren, etc.,) but the Vulpera, even though they use the Goblin skeleton, are a completely new race, meaning if they had followed the model, the Vulpera should have been a new core race of the Horde, not an Allied Race.
    But I'm not complaining, cuz as I said, Im fine with them, I actually like them.

I really don't understand what people have against them.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Back in my day... you do you.

Times change, change with it or don't, leave people to their fun when there's no harm in it to anyone.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    yeah, me2. every here and then (aka every hundred days or so) i see some cute tiny female fox running around, definitely played by some 16-18 year old girl, when looking at the tmog. those youtube kiddies with bunny ears coming into my mind. but thats it.

why ?

because literally NO ONE seems to play wow anyway any longer. even playing some m+15/16/17/18 key between 1am and 7am at night, seems completely impossible now. this game feels like 90% of his player base has gone.

in short: when just 100k ppls playing wow, you will only see 1000-10.000 vulperas or so. means 1 vulpera on your realm every 100 days or so. at least my exp. wow seems dead. vulpera seems dead. even the perverts stopped playing wow it seems.
    why play vulpera in wow when theres way better options for furry-fun in FF14?

10+ Year Old Account
    To the OP: is it just the server you play on? I know quite a few Vulpera mains and none of them are nearly that way. Some might be into the cutesy side, others into the nomadic side, others still just like playing a small Horde character that isn't a Goblin. Plus they do have decent racials...that camping one is great for leveling as I saw when trying to get the Heritage Armor set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Dont go into the weird parts of Argent Dawn or Moonguard???
    The fun part is, most I've experienced of questionable character behavior, are not from Argent Dawn but from non-RP servers, haha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yes, Vulpera is the sole purpose behind anything wrong with modern World of Warcraft... Truly, had the Vulpera not been conceived and introduced to the game, the story would have been better, content would have been better, the work culture at Blizzard would have been better, Bobby would have thrown more money back into the machine instead of his own pockets, and everyone would be happy.

While I don't like them, nah. Blizzard has been leaning more and more into fortnite cartoony graphics for a while now (especially buildings always looked like a 3 year old made them) and the story has always been all over the place anyway.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Already a thing, so, too late on that, we just can't make one but turn into one.
    It’s not the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThelorenEntarus View Post
    Just for reference,

My most recent disturbing Vulpera experience in fact happened in Oribos.

Like a lot of posters, I don't really care what people get up to in their game time. Back in 2005 I used to see weird shit too.

Questing in Darkshire I remember finding a night elf female and a human male sitting in a tent in their undies near Sven's camp. Better yet I remember exploring Lakeshire at night and finding a warlock with his succubus out committing some hev erp with a pair of gnomes.

And then there was the magical day I discovered that the human female eating animation convincingly simulates oral sex on a standing male partner (unaware if this works on updated models, if anyone wants to try; please, share your wisdom! . Whether you want to or not, playing an MMO comes with a high chance of being exposed to seeing some weird-ass kinky shit.

And I'm not averse to people getting their saucy kicks in game. I'm just sad that it's now tiny, child sized foxes. It makes me feel sad and old. Old and sad.

Anyway, to the one poster who plays a Vulpera to be a cute fox hero and not for sexual gratification. Thank you. It's good to know you exist and I will. look on the fuzziest members of the Horde less harshly.
    This has been a thing since Vanilla with any races.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not the same.

True, it is not the same but still is a cat of anthropomorphic nature, just like Tauren is, Worgen, Draenei, Vulpera, and Pandaren, only difference is, we cannot play them directly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Welp, what they expected when adding cute-furry-race "What does fox say?" in age of furry. Woke up old man, we have world to burn.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    why play vulpera in wow when theres way better options for furry-fun in FF14?
    you mean CHINESE ANIME looking fox perverts ? /4chan vulperas ?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    True, it is not the same but still is a cat of anthropomorphic nature, just like Tauren is, Worgen, Draenei, Vulpera, and Pandaren, only difference is, we cannot play them directly.
    Why do i feel that horny players would have fantasy about sexual intercourse with cute beastmen

Rather than Imagination being violated by ugly monstrosity

And this fully explains why people who say "Taurens were ages in game, they furry too" is wrong..... i just can't image kids saying "Lets role play Tauren mating" .... like lmao they better ask right away for chongus rapist tv show.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Why do i feel that horny players would have fantasy about sexual intercourse with cute beastmen

Rather than Imagination being violated by ugly monstrosity

And this fully explains why people who say "Taurens were ages in game, they furry too" is wrong..... i just can't image kids saying "Lets role play Tauren mating" .... like lmao they better ask right away for chongus rapist tv show.
    Except, there are people wanting such I would bet? Everyone is different, and I wouldn't call the top example as much a furry compares to a Tauren, for example. Tauren is by fact, a furry race (both as statement and fact of them having fur). There is some weird thing in the WoW fanbase where... Tauren.. Okay.. Pandaren.. BAD! Worgen... Okay... Vulpera.. BAD! And Draenei.. Well, they hide in the background because they belong under your top picture category - but in the end, it is an anthropomorphized creature.

At this point they should probably just go all in and add cat people.
    I'd play Saberon in a heart beat, kink shaming be damned!

By the time foxes came around the pandas had already ruined the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThelorenEntarus View Post
    I remember when Vulpera were added, I knew the game would change from the fantasy world I loved and recognised through 6 expansions to something else, something fluffier, maybe more childish...
    the game is not the same since the end of mop, vulpera hardly had anything to do with the trainwreack the game has become.

Elves break the game and the horde more than any vulpera or cute animal would ever do.