Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I'm just saying that the Mandalorian barely/ever took his helmet off, whereas Boba has it off more than he has it on. And THAT dynamic still didn't help Boba's acting - Mandalorian is far better acting.
    That is more because Mando order didn't allow him to remove in front of others, Boba don't have that problem.

Maybe they put Bob showing off his face more as a counterpart dynamic of Mando not showing at all(its his "uniqueness"), Because outside battle, he doesn't need the helmet.

It also could implies that he wanting to connect with the other crime bosses, something with the helmet would make things difficult, as it may show suspicious dealing with someone who cover his face.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    That is more because Mando order didn't allow him to remove in front of others, Boba don't have that problem.

Maybe they put Bob showing off his face more as a counterpart dynamic of Mando not showing at all(its his "uniqueness"), Because outside battle, he doesn't need the helmet.

It also could implies that he wanting to connect with the other crime bosses, something with the helmet would make things difficult, as it may show suspicious dealing with someone who cover his face.
    You could very well be right - if fact, I would agree with you. I'm not really focusing on the "why" of helmet off/on. I'm just saying that Mando did better acting with a helmet on that Boba does with it off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost thought I clicked the wrong show. I actually backed out of it to make sure. Very interesting and fun episode. I can already tell who isnt going to like it. Everyone else is going to have a great time.

I have one very minor complaint I was hoping the purge on Mandalore was revealed in a grander fashion. They can and probably will expand on it later. I just wasn't them to drop that more lore in a little snippet like that
    Last edited by PACOX; 2022-01-26 at 08:57 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

5+ Year Old Account
    This is how u do a filler episode!

Didn't name drop Sabine, was cool though to see Vizla had similar wrist shield

Yeah the training Din had to use the Darksaber correctly reminded me of the training Sabine had to do. Same type of language was being used too. But at least Sabine a Jedi to help train her.

5+ Year Old Account
    Mm, n she didn't struggle as much with it, she have had sword fighting training before kanan but cuz she sparred with a jedi, kanan jarrus made her look as if she hadn't.
    I wonder if she is carrying kanan's blue lightsaber since he's dead n its weird if she didn't get a replacement for the darksaber she handed freely over to bo-khatan..but kanan's saber prob got blown up along with him, unless it's with ezra..

What i didn't like about last mando episode s2, luke didn't say where he was going, how does din djarin know where grogu is?
    Surely not the jedi temple on coruscant, he can't tell people he's related to darth vader, but being a hero of the rebellion means prob he can side-step any questions maybe..
    Still would be akward for luke to come across recordings of anakin cutting down younglings.
    But the temple is where grogu grew up..
    Or luke could go to dagobah n grogu could eat all frogs he can get his hands on! Grogu could meet force ghost yoda perhaps

I liked that din djarin flew his new ship along the podracing track, n that he removed the yellow paint, at least dino-lady has sense unlike rodriguez with his gaudy vespas..
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-01-26 at 10:54 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    The first episode of the season 3 of mandalorian was rly good.

I sure didn't know an entire episode about him, and while i appreciate and love it, i think it was better to let the last half with him talking with Boba.

I liked the ship, but, isn't going to be problem to bring bounties? i didn't saw any space to put people, i guess it could have a compartment for it, but none i could see.

I guess mandlorian season 3 will be about Djin trying to atone for removing the helmet, going to mandalore and finding the mines

5+ Year Old Account
    The first episode of the season 3 of mandalorian was rly good.

I sure didn't know an entire episode about him, and while i appreciate and love it, i think it was better to let the last half with him talking with Boba.

I liked the ship, but, isn't going to be problem to bring bounties? i didn't saw any space to put people, i guess it could have a compartment for it, but none i could see.

I guess mandlorian season 3 will be about Djin trying to atone for removing the helmet, going to mandalore and finding the mines
    Good point on the space in his new ship, he needs something like the razorcrest or a firespray type ship...

I think din djarin is finished with the cultists, felt like a partying of ways..

armorer "din djarin ur not a mando anymore!"
    also armorer "tarre vizla was a mando n a jedi!"
    lol wut?

Man, fuck that cult..

The droid port was removed. There's space there.
    "yOu aRe wRoNg" - Darththeo

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relikk View Post
    She put in engine parts? Also droids experience vaccum of space, I doubt that area is sealed up to transfer anyone alive.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relikk View Post
    i had the impression it was too small, cause the droids who go there are like the R2D2, i guess he can fit one, or more if he decide to bring everyone in cold.

But one by one seems like a harder way to bring bounties compared to what he used to do, like bring ten at once. I dunno, maybe i prefer the ships where you can live inside, put stuff, more space, seems more practical.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I think din djarin is finished with the cultists, felt like a partying of ways..
    Maybe, the cult is all he knew for a while, since he grow up there, i can see him at least trying, grant it, i don't what the set up will be for season 3, but i expect mandalore and the darksaber being major points.
    lol wut?
    not versed well enough in their lore, is that a problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good point on the space in his new ship, he needs something like the razorcrest or a firespray type ship...

lol wut?

Man, fuck that cult..
    I don't think he is done yet but Boba will push him. I don't see Mando giving up on the Mandalorians all together but he will leave his sect. The foreshadowing was heavy when the Armorer was saying 'Grogu is with his kind' and 'the Jedi don't have attachments'. Din wasn't entertaining the thought of any of that and doubled back on Tarre Vizsla guy being both Mando and Jedi. When Mando was boarding the ship to Tatt he protested giving up his weapons as part of his religion and was like "ah whatever" signifying he was starting to distance himself further. And he does not seem like he is in a hurry to get to Mandalore since he his next trip seems to be linking up with Grogu and then he jumped right into the opportunity Fennec gave him, a gig with an indefinite time frame, clearly not in a hurry.

I think time with Fett is going to help Din form a new identity. There's always the possibility of him meeting Sabine and an experience a different outlook on what it means to be a Mandalorian, something in between his upbringing and Bo's Death Watch/House Vizsla 'we' re the rightful heirs' nonsense.

i had the impression it was too small, cause the droids who go there are like the R2D2, i guess he can fit one, or more if he decide to bring everyone in cold.

But one by one seems like a harder way to bring bounties compared to what he used to do, like bring ten at once. I dunno, maybe i prefer the ships where you can live inside, put stuff, more space, seems more practical.

He previously brought in bounties by the dozen because he needed to provide for his clan. That's no longer necessary. He can pick the most interesting cases he wants.

And no, that's not a problem. Waffles is just showing off his ignorance, as usual, because he has nothing interesting to contribute to the thread. He has watched two seasons of The Mandalorian and still lacks the cranial capacity to understand that there are multiple lifestyles of Mandalorians.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Legends, which Disney often adapts but nothing is in stone, Mandalorians and Jedi often found themselves at odds with one another.

So far in canon the ideologies mix like oil and water. Din's sect, even Bo's holds too much attached on each other and their traditions to be Jedi. Grogu's attachment to Din is problematic in the eyes of the Jedi and Din isn't about to just relinquish attachment to Grogu because he sees Grogu as part of his tribe.

Din is definitely nearing the headspace "I'm going to get my son and we'll start our own group".

There's nothing logically wrong with what the Armorer said. Definitely going to cause Din to consider sticking around with her and accepting life without Grogu though.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2022-01-26 at 11:42 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Din djarin said it himself this ep. jedis are the opposite of what mandalorians are, yet the armorer thought it was ok to see tarre vizla as both a mando n a jedi even though they don't go together according to her set of cultist mando rules

then she rejects din djarin being mando for not following her cult rules, so hypocritical..

Din djarin said it himself this ep. jedis are the opposite of what mandalorians are, yet the armorer thought it was ok to see tarre vizla as both a mando n a jedi even though they don't go together according to her set of cultist mando rules

then she rejects din djarin being mando for not following her cult rules, so hypocritical..
    Or you still haven't understood that Mandalorians come in different flavors and lifestyles.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    He previously brought in bounties by the dozen because he needed to provide for his clan. That's no longer necessary. He can pick the most interesting cases he wants .
    Yeah, but the razor crest had enough space to put his things, live/sleep inside, bring other people with, i think its quite handy depending on situations.

But also small ship could be better for other things, and if @PACOX says tracks, the little space from the droid will be Grogu's place, so, bounty work could be complicated if he doesn't have another compartment.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    In Legends, which Disney often adapts but nothing is in stone, Mandalorians and Jedi often found themselves at odds with one another.

So far in canon the ideologies mix like oil and water. Din's sect, even Bo's holds too much attached on each other and their traditions to be Jedi. Grogu's attachment to Din is problematic in the eyes of the Jedi and Din isn't about to just relinquish attachment to Grogu because he sees Grogu as part of his tribe.

Din is definitely nearing the headspace "I'm going to get my son and we'll start our own group".
    Interesting, tbf, i think it makes that someone would make a Darksaber when you are at least a force user.

And yeah, now that you talk about, i can see the series going that direction

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Or you still haven't understood that Mandalorians come in different flavors and lifestyles.
    I don't get how people haven't picked that up yet given what we saw in The Mandalorian and in Clone Wars and Rebels.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I don't get how people haven't picked that up yet given what we saw in The Mandalorian and in Clone Wars and Rebels.
    People have picked up on it all right. I'm just not sure that Waffles falls under that category.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    People have picked up on it all right. I'm just not sure that Waffles falls under that category.
    True.

---
    Side Note:
    I am glad they brought up the Darksaber's weight thing again in Din's training. It was a part of Sabine learning to use it.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code