10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Goddamit. So should we start taking that leak more seriously?
    Nah, most of the features in that leak sound really bad. Dragonsworn as a skin for Shamans? Removing leveling in an MMO? Four (pointless) "micro classes"?

A developer is most likely just messing with us because they saw that leak and know we got our eyes on literally every single thing they move, touch, or change even slightly in the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Personally, I am tired of people acting like Blizzard doesn't have the capability to do a full world revamp and they have to do it like patch by patch.

Like come on now what happened to gigachad 2010 blizzard
    An expansion that suffered greatly because of said revamp?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Yoi know what would be neat? Just having Stormwing and Orgrimmar as the expansion hub again. No hub is ever realistically going to be as important as those two, and making it critical to an expansion gives them an excuse to really fill out the blank spaces and bring it up to speed.

Maybe the Stormwind vault becomes something similar to the Warlock area in Orgrimmar, or even an underground market.
    Or maybe Orgrimmar gets more life into it, with better residential districts and such making it feel more like a city and not a slightly bigger outpost.
    Ugh.... can we not?

Can we stop with the Org/SW centrism?

There are other cities in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    What I think the Microclasses might be are an "additional general" spec you can unlock.

So Clothies would get Chronomancers as an additional spec, Leather wearers would get Minstrels etc.etc.

I just don't see a class with one spec happening.
    Or it could simply be someone misreading 4th specs for a few classes. Perhaps rogues just get a Minstrel Spec.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I think this is it, it all adds up.
    Loraderon revamp, check. Dark Ranger skin? Check. Development for Quel'thalas? check. Dalaran? Check. Dragons? Check. Title? Nailed it.

Way too many hits. And also this was before they even revealed when it will be revealed.

Looks like we are getting Tinkers after all. Well at least they can shut up about it.

They didn't have the current WQ system at the time though. Cata done now, with regular leveling quests made into WQ would have been much better already.

10+ Year Old Account
    At any rate time to specualate on what we could get.
    Lady Moonberry: "Have you met my new butterfly, Dragonflight? He was just abut to tell me something really interesting when he fell asleep. He needs 100,000 anima to wake him from his slumber."

Guessing right is not the same as having insider information.

I don't blame the revamp for Cataclysms issues, it was the design, like there were just as many new zones as we get in modern expansions, there were just as many dungeons, and more
    How is the world revamp the reasoning Cata is so hated.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    But every legit leak sounds batshit at first.
    That's not entirely true. When I first saw the "Vol'jin in an urn" leak for BfA, I knew 100% that it had to be the one. It sounded real. What I'm reading here doesn't sound real in the slightest.

Well what if these Micro Classes are the new Borrowed Power? Or endgame progression rather. You don't pick them at character creation, but as an additional class you have.
    It's covenants expanded upon. I don't think micro classes is the best way to describe it. It's going to look and feel like covenant abilities but more expanded upon with skins and other added features. The 4 different dragonflights will all have different covenant abilities. I know people aren't going to like those words, because they were used in SL, but essentially that's what it's going to be.

Loraderon revamp, check. Dark Ranger skin? Check. Development for Quel'thalas? check. Dalaran? Check. Dragons? Check. Title? Nailed it.

Way too many hits. And also this was before they even revealed when it will be revealed.

Looks like we are getting Tinkers after all. Well at least they can shut up about it.
    I swear if this turns out to be true, I'm gonna be hyped af. It merges all that I have ever wanted in a WoW expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or it could simply be someone misreading 4th specs for a few classes. Perhaps rogues just get a Minstrel Spec.
    The problem with that is that them adding a fourth spec to some classes, while some classes get nothing wouldn't go down overly well.

Look, at the end of the day, I just wanna heal on my Mage.

7+ Year Old Account
    IcyVeins on Season 4 raid gear upgrade:

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...-in-patch-925/
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love Dalaran, but absolutely not a fan of it being the hub for the third time.

Surely their creativity isn't that bankrupt to have to reuse a reused city for another expansion.
    If Northern EK really is gonna be relevant, just give us Gilneas and revamp Silvermoon.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Nah, most of the features in that leak sound really bad. Dragonsworn as a skin for Shamans? Removing leveling in an MMO? Four (pointless) "micro classes"?

A developer is most likely just messing with us because they saw that leak and know we got our eyes on literally every single thing they move, touch, or change even slightly in the PTR.
    The „Leak“ mentioned

Expansion announcement February 28th. Announcement for the announcement planned for the 18th

So whats with that than? Totally not

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post

Not to be the Infernals advocate, but for WoW the leveling is a chore that has to be get over with to start "the real game". They aren't like Final Fantasy XIV where the leveling is a huge part of the content and people love to do it. There are races to cap and people optimize the shit out of it till it can be done in a few hours, for Christ's sake. With this design philosophy, it makes sense to not raise the level cap at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I love Dalaran, but anspöitely not a fan of it being the hub for the third time.

Surely their creativity isn't that bankrupt to have to reuses an old city for another expansion.
    If Northern EK really is gonna be relevant, just give us Gilneas and revamp Silvermoon.
    It could be also a way for them to save some development time and put it elsewhere. And Dalaran is long overdue to come back to its original location

The problem with that is that them adding a fourth spec to some classes, while some classes get nothing wouldn't go down overly well.

Look, at the end of the day, I just wanna heal on my Mage.
    A new class does nothing for any class other than the new class though.
    Mind you I don't think this is what is happening. But it is not uncommon for the real leak to poorly present some information that's still real, just different.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Ugh.... can we not?

Can we stop with the Org/SW centrism?

There are other cities in the game.
    I would be surprised if we don't get Lordaeron and Nordrassil as the new cities in 10.0.

But workers in Orgrimmar also makes me think its getting a facelift. So maybe they're just re-touching all the cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I love Dalaran, but absolutely not a fan of it being the hub for the third time.

Surely their creativity isn't that bankrupt to have to reuse a reused city for another expansion.
    Or go even further. Start with Gilneas and Silvermoon while having us rebuild Darnassus IN EASTERN KINGDOMS (maybe in the Hinterlands green dragon area?) and Lordaeron during the xpac.