Dragon race looks pretty goofy but I feel like that might be from the cheap looking wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Dragons don't wear armor.
    I can't believe I'm agreeing with Teriz about anything ever but if these are real 100% they'd function like a druid form without weapons or armor displayed.

There's no way you're having weapons not clip through all the things

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people really think that's real? It looks so poor and unpolished unless its from prototyping or something. Someone explain to me please the reasons why it is not fake?

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    yeah sorry for that, didnt wanted to look like this. All I wanted is to make ppl fun while waiting, and all other stuff I writed under my bigger post after solving the riddle with Dracthyr. Thats all, and I am happy for that ppl at least had fun, just this. We're full of toxicity here, which I wanted try to remove, just a bit...
    I owe you an apology then, genuinely. It maybe wasn't the intent but I really am just not thrilled about the possibility of it being warped into something problematic later even when it's not intended as such.

Some asshole will do it later and hopefully it will go ignored unless they have something concrete to offer later like this, fake or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    The wings are 100% translucent to some degree. You can literally see the stormwind flag through them.
    Tough to tell with the bad artifacting. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDare View Post
    Why is it "Druid Talent Points" and "Restoriation Talent Points". Was that explained previously? Are there going to be class specific talent points and then you also get to choose 1 spec tree?
    There is actually in game precedent for this; they changed the skill tabs so now we have a "class" skill set , and then the various specs and their skills. So having a base talent tree for the class and then one for the spec makes sense. And as I referred to earlier, it solves the problem I was wondering about, how do you add in all the good stuff from soulbinds and covenant abilities into the new expansion.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    I don't get why anyone thinks a dragon form would wear armor... Do any of the lore dragons wear their humanoid armor in dragon form?
    No and I also dont understand why people would think that a dragon would run around in a robe or some leather armor? This also takes months of work off their shoulders, otherwise they'd have to make every piece of armor fit on that body.

I don't get why anyone thinks a dragon form would wear armor... Do any of the lore dragons wear their humanoid armor in dragon form?
    That though is a good question. Where is the armor? I don't think they'd exclude it from the model ala druid, but also other stranger things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    The winged dracthyr is clearly a female. What if the bulky one in the image with Alex in the background is the male? Sexual dimorphism and all that.
    It doesn't even have wings there... that's an orc of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    The winged dracthyr is clearly a female. What if the bulky one in the image with Alex in the background is the male? Sexual dimorphism and all that.
    That would make a lot more sense.

But he has no wings.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    It's 100% a reskinned metamorphosis skeleton.
    I would be genuinely surprised if they used it instead of giving them a new skeleton.

Probably on a private server. Given what we've seen on private servers, like the landed/upgraded Dalaran images, it wouldn't be too far fetched.

But I see nobody rolling female if that's actually how they look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    As i said it looks like u have talents for class, and then on right side for spec. Looks like by screens, no details yet.
    That could actually be pretty awesome

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    It looks so poor and unpolished unless its from prototyping or something.
    Leak of pre-alpha footage looks unfinished and unpolished.

Next thing you'll point out is that the sky is blue.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    Why are people really think that's real? It looks so poor and unpolished unless its from prototyping or something. Someone explain to me please the reasons why it is not fake?
    Scale leaked cinematic image and the fakes are too high quality for someone to be wasting their time a few hours before the reveal. I think it's real, unfortunately this is the Blizzard quality of 2022.

Why is the race a HUMANOID dragon then???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyalios View Post
    Plenty of Dragonkin do though, and wield spears and the like.
    Clearly we're dealing with a different type of Dragonkin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    It looks similar to the spraycan tool in photoshop with high diameter setting
    Hoping this is it because it looks underwhelming.

10+ Year Old Account
    still no marketing graphics leaks this year. I am surprised

Makes sense now doesn't it?

Oh and why not showing the female variant?? Very convenient

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Scale leaked cinematic image and the fakes are too high quality for someone to be wasting their time a few hours before the reveal. I think it's real, unfortunately this is the Blizzard quality of 2022.
    Can you send me the post where the leaks the cinematic? And who is this scale guy the one with riddles?