Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I'd have rathered they just gave us Dragonmen then and not... whatever long-necked giant-winged monstrosity that is.
    I don't think it's all that bad. The animations will make or break it. And of course, we literally know nothing about the race. The whole "The dragon form is just a proc" seems likely based on the clothing that dragon is wearing .

Quote Originally Posted by Hagakure View Post
    How confident are we that Axaron and Scaleface are different people?
    About as confident that their leaks are real. So, not at all. Maybe 10%?

Quote Originally Posted by Corin View Post

I don't hate it but I seriously wish that Blizzard was better with this wing design. It's always been ugly.

/wowg/ is the 'World of Warcraft General' thread on 4chan. It absolutely is another place where leaks can be found (nothing new atm) however its also quite the lewd and vulgar place compared to MMO-champ threads so I can't say I recommend visiting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    what does this mean and what other leaks are there?

wait what even is that zone

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I mean it's already been debunked but

Why would they give us this furry mess when the canon interpretation of dragons in wow are non-scalie player races who occasionally turn into full sized dragons? These are like the worst worst worst of both worlds.

they also look like this

It looks like they cut an Argonian head from Skyrim and pasted it onto a hairless worgen

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    Even with "cookie cutter" specs, it was very rarely a balance issue as much as game breaking scaling.
    Talents being worthless was not a scaling issue. The fundamental class design has shifted to less options to tightly control balance. Yet they still struggle as seen by the latest Destruction Warlock nerfs. The more choices and combinations there are to balance the harder it gets to achieve balance. Do you not know how exponents/multiplication works?

If every combination of talents has to be "close enough" then that is will be more difficult to keep balanced then now. Or there will be options that can be picked but are not officially supported. Which is the "traps" that they tried to move away from before abandoning the tree model completely.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by PomPomPop View Post

I don't hate it but I seriously wish that Blizzard was better with this wing design. It's always been ugly.
    How do we go from nathrezim and stoneborn to this? It's very underwhelming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PomPomPop View Post

I just hate how lizard the face looks instead of a more Warcraft dragon style.

5+ Year Old Account
    Really hoping they're not going for androgyny for the new race's dragonform.

This isn't me jumping the gun or anything since it's preliminary, but I would like a proper bulky male dragon to play.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I mean it's already been debunked but

Why would they give us this furry mess when the canon interpretation of dragons in wow are non-scalie player races who occasionally turn into full sized dragons? These are like the worst worst worst of both worlds.
    you haven't played wow much then have you

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Talents being worthless was not a scaling issue. The fundamental class design has shifted to less options to tightly control balance. Yet they still struggle as seen by the latest Destruction Warlock nerfs. The more choices and combinations there are to balance the harder it gets to achieve balance. Do you not know how exponents/multiplication works?

If every combination of talents has to be "close enough" then that is will be more difficult to keep balanced then now. Or there will be options that can be picked but are not officially supported. Which is the "traps" that they tried to move away from before abandoning the tree model completely. It is like you agree with my point but can't actually say it. So strange.
    All of which does not matter to the average player.

If YOU want to raid at a high enough level where this matters, do so.

It will be balanced close enough.

Talents being worthless was absolutely a scaling issue. Warlocks were pigeonholed into an abomination of a spec in TBC literally because of scaling. Shadowbolt spam simply outscaled everything else regardless of spec or talents. Dots literally did not get influenced by stats outside of spell power.

Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post
    I just hate how lizard the face looks instead of a more Warcraft dragon style.
    Skoomadealer already reserved

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    Even with "cookie cutter" specs, it was very rarely a balance issue as much as game breaking scaling or a fundamental design choice. See Affliction not scaling with secondary stats in TBC. These types of situations from classic and TBC aren't going to be an issue because the fundamental class design has shifted. Everything is balanced "close enough" right now. It's silly to think everything won't be balanced "close enough" with more choices.
    They specifically removed talent trees because they're pointlessly complicated. "Good news: It's exactly as unbalanced, but now choosing your talents is really time-consuming again" is really the idea behind this change?

/wowg/ is the 'World of Warcraft General' thread on 4chan. It absolutely is another place where leaks can be found (nothing new atm) however its also quite the lewd and vulgar place compared to MMO-champ threads so I can't say I recommend visiting it.
    Interesting. I think that old cinematic dialogue came from there. It's definitely fake then, looks like Scaleface's leaks are slowly coming true.

that Brazier in the background is a new asset as well as far as I can tell

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So if those dragons ARE legit do we want them to be tied to the Dragonflights or to be their own side thing not part of the Flights? Because I'm leaning the latter myself. I worry if they're tied to the flights that really limits their potential.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    The new talent tree pls be real. The new talent tree pls be real. The new talent tree pls be real. The new talent tree pls be real. The new talent tree pls be real.
    Yeah I'll take dorky dragons if I can have that talent tree.