WE FINALLY HAVE Quackers!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    DUCKS! /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Really hoping we don't have a "kill 10 ducks" quest, because then I'll be sad.

Big meh.

Just seems like a load of pr speak

So.... people who play tanks are completely left out of the new race AND class?

That's not going to go over well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Dracthyr is just the third Demon Hunter Spec we should have had 6 years ago.

I can't wait to play.... oh, nothing. Because they replaced Island Expeditions, Warfronts, covenants & torghast with... nothing. Cool. I think I'll skip this expansion.
    Aka they removed everything shit about the other expansions.

Let me do good raids, good world PvP, good dungeons, coupled with some nice dailies.

Thats all WoW needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Ok, so it being specifically a race class makes things very different in presentation. The model functions so differently and can't be judged stationary if it's going to be deep breathing and wing buffering and whatnot.

All these cool races we can't play as

I can't wait to play.... oh, nothing. Because they replaced Island Expeditions, Warfronts, covenants & torghast with... nothing. Cool. I think I'll skip this expansion.
    hey but you get, uh, a dragon race and a class that can only be that race and that race can't be anything else.

The only good thing about the expansion is UI and Talent revamp, but that is not enough.

unpopular opinion apparently, but I'm loving this so far lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    The zones look cool, the prospect of the atmosphere of exploration we can gleam from the presentation seems inviting.

Remains to be seen how much is actually in this expansion given their headline features of a new class/race (nice), new form of flight (ok), deeper professions (depends on implementation) and overhauled UI (why is this a headline feature)
    Not ragging on you but why is everyone skipping the Talent revamp when listing things?

how about...you just wait?

Nice, don't suppose you'll also skip bitching and moaning about it for the next two years?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    So.... people who play tanks are completely left out of the new race AND class?

That's not going to go over well.
    Was there an uprising of healers when DHs were announced? I dont recall

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    Aka they removed everything shit about the other expansions.

Let me do good raids, good world PvP, good dungeons, coupled with some nice dailies.

Thats all WoW needs.
    Huge agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    All these cool races we can't play as
    So far I've wanted a playable version of every race they've mentioned except the one we're getting

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    unpopular opinion apparently, but I'm loving this so far lol
    Nope, it's actually a popular opinion.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorqin View Post
    We will never get another Legion level expansion, these types of half-baked expansions are the new norm.

Time to make peace with it.
    11.0 will be the next Legion, it will be the long-awaited Light and Void showdown where the forces of the Light and the Void will clash for Cosmic dominance. Like MoP, this is just a filler fun slice of life expansion.

Don't worry, 11.0 will be the real deal and will be even more climactic than Legion. After all, it will be the tenth expansion, what better way to celebrate this milestone?