Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    the dude is a major clown,also im always amazed by obvious bigots trying to make up all these imaginary gay friends lol,where did he even find that many gay dudes?i think hes admiting a bit to much...ted haggard style
    Let's be honest, depending on the company you work for, you might be completely inundated with alphabet people. One grocery store I worked at for a while was literally over half LGB or T.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish View Post
    Let's be honest, depending on the company you work for, you might be completely inundated with alphabet people. One grocery store I worked at for a while was literally over half LGB or T.
    I guess its not imposible,some people win the lottery,but like i said,its ALWAYS the bigots who find these gay ''friends'' all over the place

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    I guess its not imposible,some people win the lottery,but like i said,its ALWAYS the bigots who find these gay ''friends'' all over the place
    Why do you immediately jump to doubting them instead of accepting that they might just have different beliefs on life regardless of who their friends are. I'm friends with a girl who is a communist supporter, but I don't let that ruin our friendship and we usually just talk about movies and food. Is it really so uncommon to have friends you can disagree with and still enjoy being around and talking to? I find that really sad if true.

edit: I should also point out, there are PLENTY of LGB people who really dislike and/or don't understand trans people. Heck, there is a whole movement on "Drop the T" because people see the difference between a sexuality and a disorder.
    Last edited by Goatfish; 2022-05-14 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Well, i was mentioning those because those are the largest groups affected. Adjustment disorder can be persistent. Your gotcha is a failure.
    Actually, middle aged males is quite literally the LEAST affected group - females are MORE likely to suffer from it, and it is more likely in younger children, and decreases with age. There is no "gotcha" - you are simply completely wrong. You also ignore the fact it is NOT considered a serious mental illness at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

edit: I should also point out, there are PLENTY of LGB people who really dislike and/or don't understand trans people. Heck, there is a whole movement on "Drop the T" because people see the difference between a sexuality and a disorder.
    so the fact bigots exist in every group in of itself justifies bigotry.

if the current year was 2006 you'd be saying this exact same stupid shit but aimed at the "LGB" people.

wonderful how the topic about a corporation's cynical attempts at PR brownie points always devolves into whatever the current boogieman reactionary losers have a bone to pick with at the moment.

This is one of the funniest things I've seen. I'm glad I can now empirically measure how retarded and poor I can make a character to make up for not making them fat or chinese. Thank you, Blizzard, very cool.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Actually, middle aged males is quite literally the LEAST affected group - females are MORE likely to suffer from it, and it is more likely in younger children, and decreases with age. There is no "gotcha" - you are simply completely wrong. You also ignore the fact it is NOT considered a serious mental illness at all.
    It seems the younger a person the more likely they are to be TGNB. So, middle aged men isn't the largest group, but that's why I said teenagers, too.

Adjustment disorder can lead to anxiety and other anxiety/depressive disorders.

"Completely wrong" and yet you haven't said anything right yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Link some of these well known documented examples. Ill wait, but i dont think i should hold my breath.
    i already provided examples, and if you're going to use a quote of what i said, at least quote it properly you thundercunt mcgee, or does context mean nothing to you? that's a rhetorical question because by your tone and the fact you thought you were being smart misquoting what i said in your signature tells me all i need to know about you, but go ahead, keep it coming, you and he other twat in this thread attacking me personally are just proving you have no point to make and are just here to derail and generally waste time and bandwidth.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post

if the current year was 2006 you'd be saying this exact same stupid shit but aimed at the "LGB" people.

wonderful how the topic about a corporation's cynical attempts at PR brownie points always devolves into whatever the current boogieman reactionary losers have a bone to pick with at the moment.
    Starts out with this;

"has a tangible way of avoiding tokenism, stereotypes, and exclusion."

and you go with;

"wonderful how the topic about a corporation's cynical attempts at PR brownie points always devolves into whatever the current boogieman reactionary losers have a bone to pick with at the moment."

Pot meet Kettle.

All kidding aside... over the years in WoW I can get wanting to have diversity and what not at the workplace but when it comes to in-game things I do not think since TBC I've ever heard or seen anything on the forums or on other forums about these problems being in the game. I could see the skin color being a factor at some point and it seems like a good idea because now my Blood Elf looks like a Drow Elf but I have yet to ever see a thread or complaint about having reality inserted into WoW at any point and even in older MMOs going back to Ultima Online... not a once that I can remember anyone ever needing or wanting any of this in a videogame.

This is taking reality and pushing it into a fantasy/sci-fi setting to help reinforce reality instead of using it for what it's always been... an escape from reality.

But hey... new generations think they have to reinvent the wheel every time they come around so what do I know.

All I know is I can play Drow elves now. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems the younger a person the more likely they are to be TGNB. So, middle aged men isn't the largest group, but that's why I said teenagers, too.

just ignore them, they are clearly in here posting utter bullshit to get a rise out of people along with a few of the usual suspects, not worth trying to argue with them since anything you provide as proof they will wave away as some sort of 'haha you call that evidence' strawman ad nauseum.

Haven't said anything right? You were literally just forced to CONFIRM what i said - what on earth are you on about? You claimed they are the two most impacted groups, and that is factually wrong - although teenagers are higher than older groups, it is LOWER than younger children, and you specifically named middle aged men, and yet females are more likely to suffer from it, and the age bracket considered middle aged is the LOWEST represented group. Its over, you were wrong, just stop.
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post

Bigotry is a part of being human yea. Bigotry literally means "obstinate or intolerant devotion to one's own opinions and prejudices". Sound familiar to anyone?

What exactly am I saying in 2006? How is it stupid?

The PR piece directly relates to this topic, how could it not lead to discussion about it??? This is classic DEI cultism and even mentions their DEI department as having a role in its production.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    just ignore them, they are clearly in here posting utter bullshit to get a rise out of people along with a few of the usual suspects, not worth trying to argue with them since anything you provide as proof they will wave away as some sort of 'haha you call that evidence' strawman ad nauseum.
    So John Hopkins or the multiple medical institutes should be ignored, but "Linkedblade" from mmo-c should be believed?

"hey boss, i cant come to work for 2 weeks"

ok, can you provide a medical certificate?

"no, but this dude on a wow forum said i have some mental illness, so i wont be in for 2 weeks"

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothyjean View Post
    Starts out with this;

"has a tangible way of avoiding tokenism, stereotypes, and exclusion."

and you go with;

"wonderful how the topic about a corporation's cynical attempts at PR brownie points always devolves into whatever the current boogieman reactionary losers have a bone to pick with at the moment."

Pot meet Kettle.
    ????

I have no idea who or what you are actually responding to here.

or, never mind, I do, and it's that you see a blatantly contradictory statement and are somehow incapable of noticing the contradiction.
    "we should all be accepting of other people's differences, unless you're trans, in that case even the gays think you're gross."
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2022-05-14 at 06:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So John Hopkins or the multiple medical institutes should be ignored, but "Linkedblade" from mmo-c should be believed?
    you can't even quote something properly in context, why the fuck should anyone believe a word you say based on the fact you can't string a coherent sentence together without it being an attack against that person?, ad hominem arguements are just pathetic and you along with a few of the other bottom dwelling cunts that inhabit these forums seem to be proud of displaying such failure, as well as being unable in any way to provide any kind of meaningful arguement that has any basis in fact, so try again.

Bigotry is a part of being human yea. Bigotry literally means "obstinate or intolerant devotion to one's own opinions and prejudices". Sound familiar to anyone?
    so that makes it okay? I legit do not understand any of the thought process going on here, because it seems like there isn't any.

imagine it's 2006 and instead of talking about how icky and gross Trans people are you're talking about how straight people think gay people are gross, and that's completely valid. you then try to tell me how these situations are different in any meaningful way.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2022-05-14 at 06:35 AM.

Why do you immediately jump to doubting them instead of accepting that they might just have different beliefs on life regardless of who their friends are. I'm friends with a girl who is a communist supporter, but I don't let that ruin our friendship and we usually just talk about movies and food. Is it really so uncommon to have friends you can disagree with and still enjoy being around and talking to? I find that really sad if true.

there is literaly no reason why a normal person that doesnt hate gay people would complain about the existance of a gay person in media,by making bs statement like ''they are forced on them''

cmon...atleast try not to seem dishonest

and yes i know some people in the lgbtq dislike trans people,but those people arent trying to hide it wile being blatantly against them

also the comunist comparison isnt a good one,comunism has a demonstrable negative impact on people or society,i wouldnt be friends with a serial killer,its a common bigoted trope to compare gay people with something thats actualy bad,nice try
    Last edited by deenman; 2022-05-14 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    you can't even quote something properly in context, why the fuck should anyone believe a word you say based on the fact you can't string a coherent sentence together without it being an attack against that person?, ad hominem arguements are just pathetic and you along with a few of the other bottom dwelling cunts that inhabit these forums seem to be proud of displaying such failure, as well as being unable in any way to provide any kind of meaningful arguement that has any basis in fact, so try again.
    "While adults can experience adjustment disorders, it is predominantly diagnosed in children and adolescents."

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...ment-disorders

"Adjustment disorder is thought to affect 2 to 8% of the general population. It can affect anyone at any age. It affects twice as many females as males."

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...tment-disorder

You are welcome to find other sources, and although they will differ slightly, the common theme throughout is FAR more common in CHILDREN than teens or adults, and reduces with age. This generally seems to be because we become better at dealing with change as we mature and experience it more frequently.

If you dont trust one of the most trusted sources in medicine, you are welcome to provide a counter argument. Ironic that you would say i cant respond without attacking someone, and yet your entire reply is an attack, and an unwarranted one at that. If you consider pointing out flaws in an argument, based on medical professional diagnosis and reports to be an "attack" then I really dont know what to tell you.
    Last edited by arkanon; 2022-05-14 at 06:18 AM.

the problem with diversity check lists is that it is a very poor representation of life. they go above and beyond to have an equal amount of everything, when the world has 10% or less that are letter people. yet media and the entertainment industry has it pushing to look like 60%+ are letter people.
    its hard not to think gnarly agendas are working with such eschewed, hypocritical casting priorities.

"While adults can experience adjustment disorders, it is predominantly diagnosed in children and adolescents."

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...ment-disorders

"Adjustment disorder is thought to affect 2 to 8% of the general population. It can affect anyone at any age. It affects twice as many females as males."

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...tment-disorder

You are welcome to find other sources, and although they will differ slightly, the common theme throughout is FAR more common in CHILDREN than teens or adults, and reduces with age. This generally seems to be because we become better at dealing with change as we mature and experience it more frequently.

If you dont trust one of the most trusted sources in medicine, you are welcome to provide a counter argument. Ironic that you would say i cant respond without attacking someone, and yet your entire reply is an attack, and an unwarranted one at that. If you consider pointing out flaws in an argument, based on medical professional diagnosis and reports to be an "attack" then I really dont know what to tell you.
    Arguing the numbers, when the point was those are the groups targeted by "trans" BS. Yes, teenage girls, middle aged men, and those particularly with autism-spectrum disorders seemed to be pulled into it. Again, that's published information. Not controversial, and your gotchas are moot.