Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteady 87 View Post
    OK, seriously, what am I missing here?

It's the exact same model, just with a recolor, some added spots, and some ridiculous looking ringmail armor painted on rather than leather armor. How is it any less "plush doll from Toys 'R' Us" than the other model? What on earth are you people seeing that I'm not?
    So uhh, have you ever actually seen Hogger before? The original model and the art? Because that "ridiculous looking ringmail instead of leather" is what he has always worn.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteady 87 View Post
    OK, seriously, what am I missing here?

It's the exact same model, just with a recolor, some added spots, and some ridiculous looking ringmail armor painted on rather than leather armor. How is it any less "plush doll from Toys 'R' Us" than the other model? What on earth are you people seeing that I'm not?
    My biggest complaint with the previous model was its mouth and its human-looking eyes. The new model fixes both issues by making the model's teeth more aggressive-looking and prominent, and the predominantly green eyes seem more befitting of a wild carnivorous animal. The armor also stands out much more on the new model, with a more visual callback to the original low-poly model from Classic.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'd say Hogger is one of the iconic NPCs of Warcraft but you do you.
    Wut...not even top 100

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    2 weeks is not fast enough to recieve the feedback, and go through the process of making this model and setting it out, unless they literally put it TOP priority on the list.
    The model isn’t even finished in this build though, it has no animations tied to it.

Like 2 weeks is by no means slow I’m just saying I still wouldn’t consider something a single artist probably worked on over the course of a day to be surprisingly fast.

I’m glad they made the change though, it looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It's the model on the front page, yes -- with the red and black armor? If so, I actually like it.
    The model you're describing is the one that hit the build yesterday hence all the discourse. It's the improved one, or maybe the previously datamined one was truly a placeholder.

But if the latter was the case it would be sort of weird how anatomically different they are.

so, can we stop losing our minds now that the real model looks.... totally fine?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    The new gnoll model design was made by a white guy. You tried lol.

PS: Furries design way better stuff than this, and trashing them is painfully 90's. Get with the times, redhat.
    Actually prolly a chinese guy blizzard outsources alot of their artwork now. That said doesn't matter blizzard absolutely hires by race and other crap over anything else. They have forced diversity. But its fine there is a reason California is one of worst places to live unless you go where humans haven't destroyed it.

No furries don't design better stuff they have fetishized animals because they can't interact with humans(Animals love anything that feeds them) so the blend them together in some kinda disgusting mindset.
    It's an illness and its sad. To be fair though I can't blame them because people are terrible and they prolly didn't deserve how they were treated.

Now he needs the shipwrecker skin in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Huge improvement. I'm assuming this is a specific Hogger model? they need to update the face/head/posture of the other Gnolls now to bring them more in line with this model.
    Hogger specific model. Got to say the previous hogger model was the equivalent of the almost human sonic we got for sonic the movie

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Ahhhh. So you're just an angry, bigoted neckbeard. Reported and ignored. 0/10 for bait effort.
    I mean that's what the word furry means? and am I wrong in anything I said? I didn't just make something up.

California has a fire problem, water problem, electricity problem, homeless problem, crime problem, drug problem, cost problem, housing crisis and other things.

How the hell do you think that is okay? Pretending something isn't true by saying I am bigoted neckbeard doesn't mean anything. You are right about one thing I am angry. It's one of the most beautiful areas in the USA besides CO and it's getting ran into the ground.

I'm sorry you have such paper skin but I'm not going to be fake so you can feel a little better each night buddy.
    Last edited by Drench; 2022-08-04 at 03:43 AM.

Now, that update make him 100% better.
    Hoping they copy paste that head on other models and get rid of those cutsy paw gloves on the other gnoll models.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

It's an improvement, but all I can tell from the armor they gave him is there are some real degenerates working at Blizz these days

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    It's an improvement, but all I can tell from the armor they gave him is there are some real degenerates working at Blizz these days
    It's the same armor hogger had in classic wow so if it's degenerate the game's been that way from the start.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

lol

Daily reminder that the outraged seldom know what they're actually outraged about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    It's the same armor hogger had in classic wow so if it's degenerate the game's been that way from the start.
    The old one looks more chain-mail link armour.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    lol

Daily reminder that the outraged seldom know what they're actually outraged about.
    I mean he looks like he's off to an orgy

Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    Can we stop the over reacting now? Or is there something else we're supposed to be outraged by?
    There's always something else.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Have you ever seen chain mail? It looks nothing like what he is wearing at best he has some links overtop or chains holding some metal and leather on which is the exact same thing as the new model.

All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

I mean he looks like he's off to an orgy
    It's literally a vanilla leather set:

But yes, tell me more about "Blizz these days."

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    I missed COT so much.
    I'm actually bummed they haven't utilized it since BC really. Yeah, we had the "alternate future" for DS era but that was it. I don't see why each expansion couldn't have added something there. Then again people would complain about having traveling there all the time, but they could just add a portal to help out (prior to one in main cities).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I'm actually bummed they haven't utilized it since BC really. Yeah, we had the "alternate future" for DS era but that was it. I don't see why each expansion couldn't have added something there. Then again people would complain about having traveling there all the time, but they could just add a portal to help out (prior to one in main cities).

WOW :O
    Mod (of ANY internet forum/social media/whatever....) actually agrees with me. I usually take all bans
    Hahahahaha

Well.. we do have COT teleport for quite some time now?

Personally, I'd like to see any SW-related raid. With even different SW than how it looks today. Maybe they could use vanilla SW?

There are many things related to trolls, dwarves, Blackrock mountain... literally countless possibilities!