Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    ummmm guys you do realise giving your real opinion and not being a douche about it isnt trolling right? (MANY people agree lock tier looks bad.) But why would this guy get banned for that? 1. that isnt trolling 2. MY fricken server is know for our trolls... and its harsh trolls and no one ever gets banned. 3. Its not like he is using offensive language, he is being alot more proffesional about it then most.

thats what is think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Myself, yes, I have always wanted to be a mod
    Probably not, the job sucks.

Now a real life version,
    You work really hard on something *Insert profession* someone comes to you and says "that's shit mate", you now feel stupid and tell them to fuck off really not caring about there opinion.

You work really hard on something *Insert profession* someone comes to you and says "that's good, but maybe you could do this slightly differently", you actually listen to them and have a discussion about the topic.

Now in this case "you" is blizzard.

Enjoy your ban, but frankly my dear I don't give a dam.

this site is as full of fanboibads as the warcraft forums is.

blizz could shit in these peoples' mouths and they'd talk about how it's a good idea, they're mostly wotlkers. comes from being addicted, you see things how you want to see them based on the fact that you can't live without it. you won't talk badly about your addiction.

i agree though, the tier 11 looks like complete shit. tier has looked shitty since t7 though

Enjoy your ban, but frankly my dear I don't give a dam
    I see what you did there.

What? You dissed the Rainbow-Locks-Of-LOVE tier set? Uncool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Windan
    Being inside the belly of a giant gives one time for reflection. As my body crystallizes I have come to the conclusion that perhaps there are enough heroes in the world. Should I somehow make it out of this predicament I am going to ring that orc's ghostly neck!

Every second of that ban was deserved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few tips if you want to be taken seriously and lower your risk of a ban:

1. Organize your thoughts in a clear, constructive manner. That means using commas, periods, and other punctuation marks to prevent people from bleeding from the eyes in an attempt to read your run-on sentences.

2. If you're complaining, either attempt to reduce offense that anyone may take OR offer your thoughts on how they can fix it. Suggesting possible improvements that others might agree with could in fact lead to your thoughts being taken into account, but senseless and aimless whining has no chance of that. A good example may be the actual constructive Worgen Female model discussion thread as seen here. Complaining? Possibly. Offering ways to fix and improve? Definitely.

3. Insulting the group you're trying to negotiate with was, is, and always will be a BAD strategy for getting them to listen to you.

4. Going and posting on other sites, complaining about something which is wholeheartedly your fault is generally frowned upon.

Hope you take these suggestions into account, correct your behavior in the future, and enjoy your possible ban from these forums as well.
    Last edited by Zaerix; 2010-09-30 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I hope you get banned from here too, you deserve the ban 100%.
    Also, I like lock's T11.

If you don't like getting banned head back to 4chan we accept everyone for the delicate beautiful unique snowflake they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

Deleted
    Pfft you at least got banned for all the right reasons whereas i got banned for "trolling and spamming" which is a load of shite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maradorn View Post
    Ban Type Temporary
    Expires 10/02/2010 09:35:11 AM PDT
    Ban Reason Spamming and trolling

Suspended from the World of Warcraft forums for a 72 hour period for trolling the forums.

* 0. Lock T11 Gear Looks Like Crap 09/29/2010 08:48:28 AM PDT

Yea um blizz WTF are your design guys doin over there the Lock tier looks horrible. I would have to say that this is the ugliest teir model that you guys have ever came out with the color scheme is freaking gross the helm looks all wonky come on guys you can do better than this. Here is a link so other locks can see this crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy-0z...layer_embedded

Now does this look like a Warlock to you (maybe a Blood Elf).

[ Post edited by Maradorn ]

Lol blizzard is pathetic. Discuss?
    Well deserved ban. You pratically insulted blizzard with their work and also had some naughty comments about BE... they could take their revenge over you.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by blizzardcashshop View Post
    this site is as full of fanboibads as the warcraft forums is.

blizz could shit in these peoples' mouths and they'd talk about how it's a good idea, they're mostly wotlkers. comes from being addicted, you see things how you want to see them based on the fact that you can't live without it. you won't talk badly about your addiction.

i agree though, the tier 11 looks like complete shit. tier has looked shitty since t7 though
    You must be his buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaerix View Post
    A few tips if you want to be taken seriously and lower your risk of a ban:

1. Organize your thoughts in a clear, constructive manner. That means using commas, periods, and other punctuation marks to prevent people from bleeding from the eyes in an attempt to read your run-on sentences.

2. If you're complaining, either attempt to reduce offense that anyone may take OR offer your thoughts on how they can fix it. Suggesting possible improvements that others might agree with could in fact lead to your thoughts being taken into account, but senseless and aimless whining has no chance of that. A good example may be the actual constructive Worgen Female model discussion thread as seen here. Complaining? Possibly. Offering ways to fix and improve? Definitely.

3. Insulting the group you're trying to negotiate with was, is, and always will be a BAD strategy for getting them to listen to you.

4. Going and posting on other sites, complaining about something which is wholeheartedly your fault is generally frowned upon.

Hope you take these suggestions into account, correct your behavior in the future, and enjoy your possible ban from these forums as well.
    while trying to come off as an intellectual, you forgot that feedback is feedback is feedback.

feedback that gets the point across is as good as anything. his feedback was that he didn't like the tier. there is 100% no point in suggesting anything, if they listened they wouldn't be working on the 4th tier set that looks like shit. in t10 alone, we had the asshole rogue helm, dickhead helm on the hunters and the gay cross-dressing vampire look of some of the cloth gear

you're still young and under the impression that HOW you present something matters to the deaf, in reality, they don't give a shit

if you're not young then you're just old enough to know better.

---------- Post added 2010-09-30 at 01:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dairystyle View Post
    You must be his buddy.
    you must be a fanboibad. thanks for proving my point.

Deleted
    I admit I'm not a fan of how they look either. but just going "It's sux cos it sux cos I said it sux" is a waste of everybody's time.

When you pay for the game. Your agreeing to follow some rules, you then don't. Banned. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by allakaboom View Post
    ummmm guys you do realise giving your real opinion and not being a douche about it isnt trolling right? (MANY people agree lock tier looks bad.) But why would this guy get banned for that? 1. that isnt trolling 2. MY fricken server is know for our trolls... and its harsh trolls and no one ever gets banned. 3. Its not like he is using offensive language, he is being alot more proffesional about it then most.

thats what is think.
    Sure, telling creators of something their work is crap is not offensive at all. It's also professional, apparently. Now, I know what to say to look professional. Thank you, allakaboom!

More Desperate attempts at Attention. Dude, Warlock T11 is as it is. Get over it. Its not that bad. I dont know why there are 10 thousand threads about this crap on here AND on the beta forums. It is seriously getting on my nerves. Go do something more constructive, and you deserved the ban.

OP deserved his ban imo.
    404's retarded cousin
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterend09 View Post
    I jizzed in my pants over 9000 times
    ^^^taken way out of context for teh lulz^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    If you don't like getting banned head back to 4chan we accept everyone for the delicate beautiful unique snowflake they are.
    Newfag. Rules 1&2, Lurk moar etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allakaboom View Post

thats what is think.
    I think YOU'RE Trolling.

The OP ABSOLUTELY was trolling. There are many ways to say that you do not like the warlock set, and the way the OP did it was NOT one of those ways. If you don't like it, you can criticize it, but be constructive about it, get it Constructive Criticism.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

yeh you deserve this ban >.> blizzard is no where near pathetic, come back when you can design something better than wow kay?