Thread: Cata TV Spot

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkitz View Post
    Why are Blizzard advertising it during football matches? I don't really care about Tottenham vs Inter Milan. JUST GIEF TRAILER!
    Football = Huge audience

It's not like they have to advertise it to WoW players since virtually 100% of us already know it's coming out and will be buying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Human Sailor: Captain 2 guys are trying to upload the cataclysm cinematic teaser to youtube, Who are they?.
    Captain:It doesn't matter our orders are to stream it at a later time at all costs... No witnesses....
    And +1 internet to you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizkitz View Post
    Why are Blizzard advertising it during football matches? I don't really care about Tottenham vs Inter Milan. JUST GIEF TRAILER!
    Higher exposure, they're not making the commercial for people already playing to watch. It's to draw new players in.

Edit: Yea Chaotiz beat me to it
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahsmith37 View Post
    That is the old trailer that came out forever ago. I have a feeling we will not be able to see the new trailer until after it comes on during the Viking-Cowboys.
    and when is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    What argument? They're both boring.

Chill about the commercial guys. Just go look at Warcraft.com and wait an hour. They aren't going to never show it again...
    THey will only air it once in a special format thats unable to record/rip... NO COMMERCIAL FOR PPL who doesnt watch fuzzball =(

i am sitting infront of the tv, hot pockets in hand, i have my ipod touch ready to record this thing and provide it to the massess. i will be god.
    ghetto cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Human Sailor: Captain 2 guys are trying to upload the cataclysm cinematic teaser to youtube, Who are they?.
    Captain:It doesn't matter our orders are to stream it at a later time at all costs... No witnesses....
    lold xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCorpse View Post
    THey will only air it once in a special format thats unable to record/rip... NO COMMERCIAL FOR PPL who doesnt watch fuzzball =(
    That seems abit...overkill for a cinematic but ok

And to clear up something I've seen in this thread a few times...the trailer shown earlier was the cata tv spot. Stop with this "it wasn't it b/c we didn't get the full cinematic" stuff. And no point in time did Blizzard ever say you would see the entire thing. The exact words they used were "First look at the Catacyslm cinematic". Your not going to get the full cinematic until Blizzcon.

Now, WTB upload NAO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightnox View Post
    i am sitting infront of the tv, hot pockets in hand, i have my ipod touch ready to record this thing and provide it to the massess. i will be god.
    This would make for a great signature.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop QQ'ing or this thread gets closed and our chances will get even smaller.
    Now gimma da traila' mon

Quote Originally Posted by nightnox View Post
    i am sitting infront of the tv, hot pockets in hand, i have my ipod touch ready to record this thing and provide it to the massess. I will be god.
    wooot!

Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    That seems abit...overkill for a cinematic but ok
    Is that even possible? If it were, wouldn't all shows switch to that format permanently to avoid piracy? I'm guessing that was a troll post.
    'Twilight's Hammer' is an anagram for "Siw tarme Hmgt Hil"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    In Canada, we also like Football, but we prefer CFL much more for it's more dynamic play. It doesn't mean NFL sucks.
    Uhhh.. we do? I cant think of one person who watches or has even mentioned the CFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullingrad View Post
    go to www.warcraft.com, click on the Blizzard link in the bottom right corner, and mouse over the WoW: Cata image and choose "Play Trailer".

"Play Trailer" will take you to the full video.

SOMEONE IN THE US TRY THIS OUT!

It just plays the Machinima trailer listing the features of the expansion.

Nothing on Rams Chargers game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rinda View Post
    reported. watch your tone with me you drunk.
    You are real cool guy, I bet you are one of those serious business guys who allows for no humor in raids. I'm just glad you are around, it makes all of us have a better day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Uhhh.. we do? I cant think of one person who watches or has even mentioned the CFL.
    And you live in quebec? unreal.

Cowboys and Vikings suck. Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by Rolow View Post
    Werd. Cablevision used to be awesome. Now that they are the only cable company(not even FIOS) in my area and you have no alternative but them for high speed internet and TV so they don't give two shits about the customer.
    You do realize that the owners of Fox are demanding double the amount that all the other basic channels are paid combined. It's the same shit ABC and the Food Network tried to pull months ago. It's a stupid move on Fox's part since the cable channels are doing much better in the ratings game then the basic ones.
    "A forest of thorns shall be his tomb.
    Borne through the skies on a fog of doom!
    Now go with a curse and serve me well.
    Around Stefan's castle, cast my spell!"