Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sorry if it's a stupid question but is the new BG brackets something they will introduce at Cata release or did i miss something?

If a lucky dodge streak causes Vengeance to fall off, and that means that you can’t generate enough threat, then either our numbers aren’t tuned correctly, or you need to L2tank.
    How does getting a lucky dodge streak (RNG), and having a massive threat loss because of it, mean I need to L2tank? That makes no sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Amaia View Post
    Sorry if it's a stupid question but is the new BG brackets something they will introduce at Cata release or did i miss something?
    They were introduced when the shattering hit. So they've been live for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimar235 View Post
    They were introduced when the shattering hit. So they've been live for a while now.
    Oh nice i must have missed that when it was introduced here, ty

Seems Shadow and Flame is missing from the Warlock Afflicition spec on the RaidComp

Found another small mistake, demoralizing shout is not fury online, but can be cast by all warriors. At least last timei checked

Pretty sweet rewards! Thanks Blizz!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    raidcomp has some errors in it.

for protection warrior there are 3:

stat multiplier (BoK and MotW) is shown
    healing debuff (furious attacks) is shown
    physical damage reduction is NOT shown

Great news brother, looking forward to seeing it my self

About raidcomp, unless I'm mistaken, only Beast Mastery Hunters may buff Bloodlust/Heroism since Core Hound is an exotic pet.

*** NOTE FOR RAID COMPOSITION FIX

Marksman and Survival Hunters can not provide Raid Wide EXOTIC pets abilities such as (Stats Multiplier, Stamina or Bloodlust)

However all 3 specs can provide the Agility and Strength buff

Deleted
    Raidcomp bugs for hunters:
    • Agility and Strength buff is availible from all hunters via Roar of Courage from cat pets (in addition to Roar of Courage from Spirit Beasts, witch are exotic and thus Beastmastery only)
    • Stat Multiplier (Embrace of the Shale Spider) and Heroism/Bloodlust (Ancient Hysteria) are only availible from Beastmastery (they are marked correctly as exotic pet abilities)
    • Spore Cloud (casting speed slow debuff) is not marked as a pet ability
    • Lightning Breath (spell damage taken debuff) is incorrectly marked as exotic pet ability (it is a regular pet ability)

There may be more, but that's what caught my eye.

Changes to the BG brackets is excellent - should make the games far more playable.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    In RaidComp Affliction is not registering the "Spell Critical Strike Chance" Debuff which is actually a talent taken by Affliction as we have to run Aff/Destro if we want to play affliction competitively.
    Same goes for Demonology, on the other hand most destruction warlocks will not be casting shadow bolt to apply the 30 second debuff.

Reverting CSD is good news.

Until the corrections are made to MMO's version, raidcomposer dot com might be the more accurate tool (sorry, not enough posts to link).

It has all warlocks providing the 5% spell crit debuff as per current theorycraft, and it has correct handling of hunter pets, warrior shouts, etc.

The outlook for that worgen in the last picture looks grim.
    I like it.

Wow, damn. How did it go from 50% to 90 so fast? damn!

Deleted
    Nice idea with the BG levels.. however EotS before AV is a bit silly really.. we encounter AV before outlands, so should have them 2 swapped around IMO, AB will be fun running down to each base, it'll end up just whatever you get to first defend and then stay there, going to be too much effort to run from say lumbermill to blacksmiths or even Stables to farms to try and capture it.

Maybe blizz should introduce "AB Mounts" (players can temporarily use mounts within this BG) as it's such a largish area to cover running, WSG is ok as it's capture the flag so you can't mount anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    Nice idea with the BG levels.. however EotS before AV is a bit silly really.. we encounter AV before outlands, so should have them 2 swapped around IMO, AB will be fun running down to each base, it'll end up just whatever you get to first defend and then stay there, going to be too much effort to run from say lumbermill to blacksmiths or even Stables to farms to try and capture it.

Maybe blizz should introduce "AB Mounts" (players can temporarily use mounts within this BG) as it's such a largish area to cover running, WSG is ok as it's capture the flag so you can't mount anyhow.
    People used to do AB without mounts all the time, back when you had to be level 40 just to get a 60% mount.
    I agree encountering EOTS before being Outland-level is a little weird.