Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    imagine a worg getting both twin blades before cata?! lulz

Quote Originally Posted by tsham View Post
    The only thing i dislike is the fact that this is the first true epic thing alchemist have gotten and now everyone can use it. We didn't have any epic recipes in Naxx, Ulduar, TOC, or even Icecrown. Now we have one and everyone else complains it too cool for one profession to have.
    Change "alchemy" with "engi" and you'll get a generic 2 years old engeneers' QQ

Deleted
    Gz for the true world normal 1st (25man)

hmmm... i´d hoped the vial is only for Alchies, Ingi n Tailoring had also profession only mounts -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tsham View Post
    The only thing i dislike is the fact that this is the first true epic thing alchemist have gotten and now everyone can use it. We didn't have any epic recipes in Naxx, Ulduar, TOC, or even Icecrown. Now we have one and everyone else complains it too cool for one profession to have.
    Hi, I'm an engineer and the Mekgineer's Chopper I worked so hard to make is now easily purchased through the Auction House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trapped in the vortex. Thank goodness we have broadband here though.
    If I were Blizzard, I'd put in a raid boss that was purposely unkillable just to drive people insane.

Of course, I wouldn't tell anyone it wasn't killable. "Our testing shows there is a way if you know how ... to wait 3 months so that we can actually make it killable! bwa ha ha"

Just my opinion that it's pretty sad all raid bosses can be cleared literally a week after release. Geez. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    Hi, I'm an engineer and the Mekgineer's Chopper I worked so hard to make is now easily purchased through the Auction House.
    Yeah ... by an engineer who worked hard to make it. Do you think cars should only be usable by those that work in the auto industry? Are you against making money with a profession?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    So when's Blizzard gonna fix the Lua Error in Ashenvale.. Can't do a single quest there without getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    If I were Blizzard, I'd put in a raid boss that was purposely unkillable just to drive people insane.

Of course, I wouldn't tell anyone it wasn't killable. "Our testing shows there is a way if you know how ... to wait 3 months so that we can actually make it killable! bwa ha ha"

Just my opinion that it's pretty sad all raid bosses can be cleared literally a week after release. Geez. =/
    Well, it'd drive people insane. But if you think about it this way: Deathwing is currently unkillable. Unengageable, too, sure. But unkillable as well. That's what people are waiting to do.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

MMO Champ needs to leave the 25/10 thing back where it belongs, in the past. Dead is dead either on 10 or 25. Please stop legitimizing 25 over 10, those days are over.

Nice, now holy light is officially useless. And did light of dawn even heal for decent amounts before the nerf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Yeah ... by an engineer who worked hard to make it. Do you think cars should only be usable by those that work in the auto industry? Are you against making money with a profession?
    That's not what I meant. Read what I quoted. He is upset (using the word lightly) because Alchs didn't get an epic recipe and now what they do have everyone has access to it. That is easily comparable to the Engineer mount. And no, I don't care, what-so-ever. I've actually made and sold 4 choppers.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    That's not what I meant. Read what I quoted. He is upset (using the word lightly) because Alchs didn't get an epic recipe and now what they do have everyone has access to it. That is easily comparable to the Engineer mount. And no, I don't care, what-so-ever. I've actually made and sold 4 choppers.
    I understand, but like I said elsewhere, what does everyone care about being such a unique flower all the damn time? There are benefits to Alchemy that actually effect gameplay, but it's the vanity items -- items that now can make them an obscene amount of gold -- that trigger the QQ. I mean seriously people, it's a game, who cares if your best friend also has the Barbie Vette now.

Quote Originally Posted by Raishu View Post
    It's not that I don't have mana issues, don't get me wrong, but it was possible through combined teamwork (CC, proper pulls, dispels / purges what not) to keep my mana pool around 50-80% during trash fights cause of a combination of Word of Glory + Holy shock + holy light.

By the looks of it (again, haven't tried it out since the nerf), it seems like I'll be struggling on mana.

I do know for a fact priests are having a rough time, although it does come down to team work + spec of the priest. A friend of mine started out with discipline for healing in Cataclysm heroics, then he tried out holy and now he doesn't have mana issues at all unless something bad happens such as double pull, bad CC or just people being morons.

Cataclysm healing is supposed to be more difficult and thinking about what you're doing + not being afraid of using your CDs, however it's still supposed to be possible to do a heroic within (in my opinion) an hour, not three.
    All healers are struggling on Mana, that's the intent. Paladins were apparently not having this problem like everyone else was, so they nerfed you in line with everyone else. Blizz wants healer mana to be an issue. They want to force DPS and tank to avoid what they can, and healers to choose the right spells for the job. It's "working as intended" if the DPS who keeps standing in fire is dead a the end of the fight. It's also "working as intended" if most DPS spent most of the fight at 50% health, had to burn survivability cooldowns and/or self heal if possible. My friends Anti-magic Shell, Icebound Fortitude, and Gift of the Nauru have been getting quite the workout in heroics.

For fucks sake ADEPT GOT IT FIRST MMO CHAMPION. 10 and 25. God

Quote Originally Posted by DrgnDancer View Post
    All healers are struggling on Mana, that's the intent. Paladins were apparently not having this problem like everyone else was, so they nerfed you in line with everyone else. Blizz wants healer mana to be an issue. They want to force DPS and tank to avoid what they can, and healers to choose the right spells for the job. It's "working as intended" if the DPS who keeps standing in fire is dead a the end of the fight. It's also "working as intended" if most DPS spent most of the fight at 50% health, had to burn survivability cooldowns and/or self heal if possible. My friends Anti-magic Shell, Icebound Fortitude, and Gift of the Nauru have been getting quite the workout in heroics.
    This doesn't really fix the problem. This just makes holy palas rather useless. The issue was: LoD was OP as aoe heal, LoD healed tank too. Holy light is infact a very bad spell, long cast time + low healing. The only good part of holy light was the holy power generation, since you could LoD and heal fuckloads(or WoG if specced for WoG rather). The better nerf would've been to change it so LoD no longer heals the tank(therefore forcing hpalas to either use LoD healing raid or WoG healing tank and 1 other person). Possibly make judgement not procc seal of insight. Now I think my new healing style will be to use Divine light instead of Holy light and rather wait 1-2 sec between each cast... At least that way I'll have some HP regen and similar hps and mana usage...

The Looking For Dungeon random bracket for Throne of the Tides and Blackrock Caverns has been changed from level 80-81 to 80-82, and the specific bracket has been changed from level 80-83 to 80-85.(
    I still cant see normal Throne of Tides even though they hotfixed so 85s can go through it or is based on gear? Anyone else having this problem?

The massive price and complete lack of a signifigant Cata gold sink means the Vial of the Sands was clearly intended to be BoE... Saw it coming from a mile away.

Sadly, looks like engineering is still completely broke. Give crit cogwheel/tinker proc fixes please. Maybe a new mount or toy to say you're sorry and it won't happen again <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Omns131 View Post
    Sigh to save everyone some time/make the trolling less.

US side: Premo got the world first nef kill since 25-man is harder then 10!

EU side: NO, you got the patch that fixed the bugs earlier than EU!

US side: You guys got the expansion a day earlier and a free reset!

EU side: Well a kill is still a kill. You can't justify it because of the number of players. Blizz said that both are equally challenging.

US side: Butthurt Europeans! Premos kill requiered more skill and coordination, screw what blizz says.

US side: Yeah Paragon abused auras on LK!

EU side: Still look at wowprogress, Paragon is still number 1!! U MAD AMERUKHUNS?!?!

[And it continues like this until we get into a heated discussion between Football and American football, and someone comments on the use of football instead of soccer.]

Either way GZ on the kill Premo!
    People seem to forget that us Canadians share the US servers, so from now on when you say US and bash them remember you grouping us Canadians in with those fools and it makes us sad becasue we are far more intelligent and upstanding than they are as a whole and we have only got 36 million people up here. Anyways just remember
    Smile

How about instead of dinking with a single point talent difference in the frost tree, you fix mage scaling outside of heroics, Blizzard? Or fix the abysmal current state of frost AoE, or how mana inefficient the other two specs are?