Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Jesus, it's not difficult to see what he's getting at here. Do you lot screaming "troll" even know what it means?

The OP is simply suggesting that many of the more 'vocal' WoW players suffer from a "New is always worse" mentality. When BC is out, people complained and wanted vanilla; when Wrath was out, people complained and wanted BC; etc, etc.

Just wait. This thread will be current shortly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by zoolmod View Post
    Why does blizzard feel they have to keep tuning this game towards casuals? Whatever happened to when raiding was actually hard and fun way back in cata? are blizzard trying to kill off their game? and don't even get me started on pvp. patch 5.1 and we STILL don't have any new arena's or BG's? what is blizz playing at. I remember back when wow was actually fun, now pve is far too easy and pvp is unbalanced and ignored. Anyone else agree that cataclysm was the best expansion? Back then, even the heroic dungeons required a tight knit group if you wanted to get as far as the first boss (see: ZA/ZG) If blizzard don't change their design philosophy and tune this game more towards the pro players, then i am afraid i will be forced to deny them of my $15/month.
    Pics of ur time machine or it didn't happen.

Deleted
    Why does blizzard feel they have to keep tuning this game towards casuals? Whatever happened to when raiding was actually hard and fun way back in cata? are blizzard trying to kill off their game? and don't even get me started on pvp. patch 5.1 and we STILL don't have any new arena's or BG's? what is blizz playing at. I remember back when wow was actually fun, now pve is far too easy and pvp is unbalanced and ignored. Anyone else agree that cataclysm was the best expansion? Back then, even the heroic dungeons required a tight knit group if you wanted to get as far as the first boss (see: ZA/ZG) If blizzard don't change their design philosophy and tune this game more towards the pro players, then i am afraid i will be forced to deny them of my $15/month.

You are wrong sir. We all know Cataclysm is the worst expansion ever. Was a Cataclism for wow.

Someone please remember to necro this thread 3 months into the next expansion.

I see what you did there!

Deleted
    +1 sir

lolwatisthis10charthingy

Quote Originally Posted by Aly31 View Post
    Someone please remember to necro this thread 3 months into the next expansion.

you got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pok
    CC of WOTLK era=kill it faster. Why turn it into a sheep when you can turn it into a corpse.

Deleted
    I can guarantee that in about a years time, you could copy and paste the exact contents of this thread and it would seem relavent and up to date.

I love the people that have no sense of humor, 8/10 OP well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    What makes it better is your avatar, I laughed really hard.

Ohhh...then I shook my head because its such a perfect match for the future.

Credit to Eronote.
    Credit to Shiri for Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlore View Post
    He's saying people are going to continue bitching as usual into the next xpac. If you take his post seriously you're dumb.
    What it is going to be any different? Maybe this was funny back in TBC or even WotLK but all the QQing just blends into one colorless streak of boring BS, so why not have some fun and join in the theme of bitching, counter-bitching, and general nerdraginess?

OAGFYKTHXBYE.

Hahhahahahhahahahaha *Ahem, clears throat*
    .....No one gives a flying fuck if you will continue playing this game or not. Be the elitists or the casuals, better off without people making pointless threads which purpose is only to get on other peoples nerves and trolling.

well done sir or miss

10+ Year Old Account
    lolz, I love satire
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The expansion hasn't even been announced yet, you don't know anything about it - how can you be judging already?

Funniest part of this thread is how dense some of the repliers are.

Quote Originally Posted by Medanielle View Post
    The expansion hasn't even been announced yet, you don't know anything about it - how can you be judging already?
    Because people like being miserable. v_v

Quote Originally Posted by Medanielle View Post
    Sarcasm and satire is commonplace across internet forums, you see it every day - how can you be missing it when it is laid out so plainly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    The expansion hasn't been released, or even announced yet... so what are you basing your judgement on exactly?
    There should do a facepalm spotlight of the day on MMO-Champ for comments...
    Last edited by mmoc8f80ecf50e; 2011-10-17 at 10:45 PM.