Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bahska View Post
    Theres been heal debuffs in the game for ever though, so why would there be QQ now all the sudden?

Just cause one of the classes got buffed on the PTR where it might get changed in a week.....oh wait i almost forgot this is the wow community nvm
    Well I never expected them to go up. You might not see it like I do, but sometimes rage quiters say "I am going back to WoW because they do not have heal debuffs like this" <----the sweet irony right is beautiful

10% --> 25% is actually alot and will make MS pretty beastly. I am just finding it a extremely interesting move. Instead of a heal nerf a buff to the counter class.

Sweet Jesus, just look at all those brilliant Resto Shaman fixes...Oh wait, never mind.

One more proof of lack of knowledge and beeing completely clueless regarding their own game. Thats why they will crush and burn like never before after the new games come out.

LOL at the legendary nurf. Even pvp'ers didnt QQ for it since not many legendaries around. Yet the imbecile's felt the need to touch it.

LOL at the ms buff. i got 2 chars on 4 k + resilience mark both get blown up on seconds when focused. What the hell is the point in a ms buff to get us killed even faster?

To angry to bother more. As usual idiots touching things that dont need touching. Thats why they bleed subs all over the place and thats why i ll piratebay the hell out of their future games. Cause they dont deserve better.
    Last edited by MarizzaDraenor; 2011-10-18 at 05:19 PM.

Deleted
    Even more reason to love my Fury/Holydin 2s team

I'm hoping there's some kind of explanation forthcoming for the Beacon nerf. Eliminating the HR initial heal from using it would be understandable, but why WoG and PoI?

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Well I never expected them to go up. You might not see it like I do, but sometimes rage quiters say "I am going back to WoW because they do not have heal debuffs like this" <----the sweet irony right is beautiful

10% --> 25% is actually alot and will make MS pretty beastly. I am just finding it a extremely interesting move. Instead of a heal nerf a buff to the counter class.
    I'm sure they wouldn't have done anything at all if heals hadn't been OP in PvP since at least Cataclysms release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Let's compare these bosses to classic ones that had 1 mechanic in total besides being immune to taunt

DTR is showing a 10% chance to proc on the PTR, down from 17%. It's no where near as good as the Deathwing normal mode gear now. Seriously? 4-6 months to farm, depending on guild size and quality, and it's only good for the very ass end of 4.2 when everything is on farm mode?What an idiotic move.

http://www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice half guild half pug, might give you a better idea of the difficulty than the other streams atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Guild Standards are again useable in Firelands. Duration has been increased to 15 minutes, the effect has a 100 yard radius, and now affects dead players.
    Honestly, Blizzard should've never disabled guild standards in FL since it wasn't going to break the artificial gating in any way. It's like, what, an extra 27 rep or so from boss kills? Yeah, that's game-breaking...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest: The chance for this item’s effect to be triggered has been reduced.
    Wut?

Quote Originally Posted by MarizzaDraenor View Post
    One more proof of lack of knowledge and beeing completely clueless regarding their own game. Thats why they will crush and burn like never before after the new games come out.

LOL at the legendary nurf. Even pvp'ers didnt QQ for it since not many legendaries around. Yet the imbecile's felt the need to touch it.

LOL at the ms buff. i got 2 chars on 4 k + resilience mark both get blown up on seconds when focused. What the hell is the point in a ms buff to get us killed even faster?

To angry to bother more. As usual idiots touching things that dont need touching. Thats why they bleed subs all over the place and thats why i ll piratebay the hell out of their future games. Cause they dont deserve better.
    Sorry, you're just a shit player.

Quote Originally Posted by blackangel209 View Post
    I'm sure they wouldn't have done anything at all if heals hadn't been OP in PvP since at least Cataclysms release.
    I guess you have 3 choices since pve and pvp damage are not separated
    1. buff other classes to hit harder..that always goes over great
    2. straight nerf the healers...even more popular right
    3. Buff the abilities meant to keep the healers in check

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall
    * Last Defender of Azeroth - Thrall, now the Earth-Warder of Azeroth, blesses all tanks with the immovable strength of the ancient stones of the world. Reduces defensive cooldowns by 50% and increases defensive ability durations by 100%.

So, I guess that kills the prospect of Thrall coming back as Warchief anytime soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    DTR is showing a 10% chance to proc on the PTR, down from 17%. It's no where near as good as the Deathwing normal mode gear now. Seriously? 4-6 months to farm, depending on guild size and quality, and it's only good for the very ass end of 4.2 when everything is on farm mode?What an idiotic move.
    Shadowmourne would like to say hi.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.justin.tv/schrei205 Holy priest PoV for Ultraxion! Getting started!

Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    Sorry, you're just a shit player.
    Butthurt pvp'er i take it.

QQ moar. And find a game that gives a damn about you cause doubt anyone here does.

vodka PTR 10 Man Dragon Soul http://www.twitch.tv/learntoraidI'll also be doing the Rogue Legendary Quest line (up to the Ravenholdt part)