10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what I'm laning with. If I gots me an Akali mid and Fiora top... bloody hell, neither will be a good idea because you've got nothing that is tanky and Shyvana won't be able to land ganks without follow up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Depends on what I'm laning with. If I gots me an Akali mid and Fiora top... bloody hell, neither will be a good idea because you've got nothing that is tanky and Shyvana won't be able to land ganks without follow up.
    ...Who plays Fiora/Akali these days anyway...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just needed some examples :P

Could've said Jayce / Kha'zix, as they provide about as much CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Hit 30 and been playing Kassadin mid but finding it really tough to get CS, especially since every low end player just want to attack other players over getting CS. Tried Yi mid as well but that just seems like easy mode one to win. Any decent mid champs I should play around with that aren't melee or one button winnars?
    I've been playing a lot of TF lately. He's one of the more engaging champs to lane with and he also has the added perk of being one of the best gankers/playmakers in the game currently. I'd recommend picking him up if you haven't tried him.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

Deleted
    Just needed some examples :P

Could've said Jayce / Kha'zix, as they provide about as much CC.
    Yeah okay, those are better examples :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaseLocked View Post
    I've been playing a lot of TF lately. He's one of the more engaging champs to lane with and he also has the added perk of being one of the best gankers/playmakers in the game currently. I'd recommend picking him up if you haven't tried him.
    Could you please get an other avatar? I keep confusing you with Longview ;__;
    OT: Don't forget the gold he gives your entire team for just being in the damn game lol.

So, how's evelynn?

10+ Year Old Account
    Situational, but still deadly. Needs a team that can follow up on ganks, but other than that she's good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    ...Who plays Fiora/Akali these days anyway...
    They are still pubstompers in really low ELO, moreso for Akali. It all depends on them not knowing what Pink Wards are, and not warding to make sure Akali can't clean up.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    It's not about whether or not she can jungle or "works" as a champion.
    Ask yourself, if you were a laner, would you prefer a Shyvana jungle or a Vi jungle? (shit ganks/proper ganks).
    Looking at something from an other perspective usually helps.
    I consider Vi to excel better at ganking than Shyv but what I'm trying to say here is that Shyvana is more dependent on what you pick for X lane than Vi is. Obviously, Vi is going to work more often, Shyv isn't, but that doesn't mean Shyv is suddenly shit and should never be picked as a jungler.
    Could you please get an other avatar? I keep confusing you with Longview ;__;
    Hehe. I'm not the only one then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    So, how's evelynn?
    Needs a team with some cc and tankiness, but she's great. From the jungle anyway. She's a bit sketchy late game but she can carry mid-game like a baws. I love her tower dives in particular. The trick is to pick your ganks properly. She's very squishy and her damage isn't bursty until she gets a tiny bit of AP and puts some ranks in ravage, so don't go ganking that full hp Garen that can just kill you with E while running away. Speaking of which, I would be mindful of picking her into a team with more than one tanky champion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    So, how's evelynn?
    Evelynn's my girl <3 <3 <3

Build her something like Rylai's + Hextech Gunblade and she's my favourite assassin

Rylai's snare + W means nobody can ever get away from her once engaged - but she can leave anytime she wants. If somebody blinks and cleanses, or has multiple blinks - she has W+Hextech snare.

Between Rylai's bonus health and hextech's massive vamp + life steal she suddenly is pretty tanky 1v1 or 2v1 - since squishiness is probably her biggest weakness - overcoming it can really throw people off their game: they expect to turn around and stomp her face in, but then.. she just.. won't... die <sinister laugh>

Lichbane also plays really well with her - the on-hit obviously, more AP, more max mana makes her passive ability stronger, and more movement speed. I like being able to cross the map before anyone can expect me - and there are times when Evelynn breaks 600 movement speed with her long sexy legs: 'it takes effort to move like this in heels'!

With that said, it takes a good deal of time to get used to her capabilities - she is very squishy ('The' squishiest?) especially in early game - and people know it: if they spot you they will always tunnel you over pretty much anyone else.

With Vi I gank by just charging in and hoping my teammates will assist - but if they don't I'm Vi, so I don't care. Evelynn is the exact opposite - you pretty much only want to engage after your allies have already got the ball rolling. You have to always give the enemy team the delusion that they are winning a fight, that they are about to win - and then leap them - a lot of champions I feel will swap and kill a full health Evelynn when they are already engaged and at half health if they see her. The other reason you often want to hang back is to see if one of the enemies falls back to heal or hearth - then Evelynn pounces to pick them off one by one behind enemy lines.

Good use of sight wards can help a TON, and with that - probably the biggest trick to her is keeping mental track (by constantly reading your radar) of every enemy player, where they are - where they are going - so that you can break off lane or jungle at any time when you anticipate one of them being in a bad spot (like transitioning between lanes to gank). She's high skill cap and frustrating to learn, but she's got style for days - and she's fun once learned
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    What the situation on Aatrox? Good? Bad? OP? Which lanes are best for him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pub stomper. Can do okay in top lane depending on him match up and enemy jungler.

Deleted
    Pub stomper. Can do okay in top lane depending on him match up and enemy jungler.
    I quite like him as a jungler too really. He seems to be one of those champs that just snowballs out of control or can be shut down completely. But he can do quite some high damage with just 1 or 2 damage items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't see the point of him as jungler. He'll need to hover around half health for real effective jungling and that's just asking to get your ass kicked in an invasion.

Deleted
    Don't see the point of him as jungler. He'll need to hover around half health for real effective jungling and that's just asking to get your ass kicked in an invasion.
    Wards tend to help, and you don't HAVE to hoover at 50% or lower constantly. But his clear is quite amazing, Q / E and the camp is nearly finished. Vamp Scepter and 1 or 2 dorans and you barely have to toggle your W ever while jungling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    What the situation on Aatrox? Good? Bad? OP? Which lanes are best for him?
    Retarded passive. Build GA and watch rage ensue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Retarded passive. Build GA and watch rage ensue.
    I had an aatrox that I was playing against do that. It was annoying till we caught him out, then just kind of stood on him for about 10 seconds. It's very frustrating in team fights, but if you get caught with an early guardians angel it's pretty bad.

Deleted
    Soo, I'm planning to buy a new ADC. Till now I used to play with
    Cait and Varus mostly, but now want to try something a bit
    different. I'm thinking between Quinn and Vayne. So a more mobile
    type of adc.

I already posted this on EUW forum but the amount of mixed
    opinions made me hard to decide. I actually tought Quinn is gonna
    get a lot of hate, cuz people say she doesn't do her role good,
    quite contrary AND on the other side people are blabing something
    about incoming Vayne nerfs. O_o

So which should I get? Quinn or Vayne?

10+ Year Old Account
    In all honesty, I see no reason to recommend Quinn for ADC botlane. Every single one of them (barring, I suppose, Sivir) will out do her.