Deleted
    The Idea of buying champions still makes me gag.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    You talking about with RP? Or IP as well?

Riot knows what they're doing. Make $$ off the impatient people, and keep those with patience playing for a long time (think about how many games you have to play to acquire 6300 IP).
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Most of the time you're rushing Athene's with Orianna, anyway.
    Yeah but you can still run oom pretty fast if you don't control yourself, in lane at least.
    I like it. I like getting IP and wasting everything on champions that I need, runes, rune pages and so on. The way it is now, IP provides more fun, imo.

>>> SARCASM ALERT <<<

But buying champions with RP is pay to win, every new champ Riot releases is OP!

>>> SARCASM ALERT END <<<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    >>> SARCASM ALERT <<<

But buying champions with RP is pay to win, every new champ Riot releases is OP!

>>> SARCASM ALERT END <<<
    Yeah! Because Quinn!

Deleted
    The idea of coming into the forums of a game you apparently hate just to try and stir some trouble up still makes me gag.

How do people feel about Fizz?

Is it a champ who you don't like to face? how is it to play? This will be my first 6300 champ so wana make sure I get a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Jeire View Post

Is it a champ who you don't like to face? how is it to play? This will be my first 6300 champ so wana make sure I get a good one
    He's a really strong counter to a lot of champs that put fence-like CC on the ground (Karthus, Veigar, Thresh). He also has a really strong escape that can go over small walls. Really, his strongest asset is the Playful Trickster because of how he jumps around. His charge is also nice.

That said, he is a very squishy melee champ. Not really a great combo. Also, he really needs to do VERY well early to be great late game. He's not difficult to play, though.

I can't really suggest any alternates to him though. Most AP melee champs are kinda hard to use well. I also can't say wait for a free week to try him (because you will hate yourself if you don't like a 6300 champ after buying it), since he was free like 2 weeks ago.
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2013-08-10 at 02:19 AM.

Fizz makes squishies hate their lives
    and once he gets a lich bane and a bit more ap he nearly one shots them with just urchin strike
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-08-10 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    Fizz makes squishies hate their lifes
    and once he gets a lich bane and a bit more ap he nearly one shots them with just urchin strike
    I cried when I blind picked Veigar into a Fizz mid.

Deleted

I seen your previous thread and noticed you said you will soon have 6300 to buy a champ but are only level 11. In my opinion you should keep the IP for when you hit 20 to buy runes. 6300 IP is a lot for one champ when you start playing. When you hit level 20 you're going to spend about 5k IP just to half fill a rune page. It's a big investment in a champ you might not like. I personally don't like playing Fizz, or any melee mid champ if I'm quite honest due to the the annoying poke of most mages. However if you want to learn one champ and always play them, then sure, Fizz is a good snowball champ that can carry, has a decent escape and can pick off single targets quite effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    I seen your previous thread and noticed you said you will soon have 6300 to buy a champ but are only level 11. In my opinion you should keep the IP for when you hit 20 to buy runes. 6300 IP is a lot for one champ when you start playing. When you hit level 20 you're going to spend about 5k IP just to half fill a rune page. It's a big investment in a champ you might not like. I personally don't like playing Fizz, or any melee mid champ if I'm quite honest due to the the annoying poke of most mages. However if you want to learn one champ and always play them, then sure, Fizz is a good snowball champ that can carry, has a decent escape and can pick off single targets quite effectively.
    Thanks, aye im only a low lvl yet, and not at all sure who to buy soo many choices. As I mentioned I currently play Yi and enjoying it a lot, but would like other options. and Yes it will be painful to spend 6300 in one go ^^

Vi looked a nice option and Fizz but I never really see anyone playing him or commenting on him so was curious

Fizz is one of a kind champ so if you really like him, get him.

He can be very devastating vs most AP mids, so mastering him would be nice :P
    You should be fine with IP by lvl 20 my friend had like 17k (and he's far below average player) stacked so not really a problem.

So, I got some RP from a friend and after I bought Ahri because I like how she looks, I actually have no idea who I should buy next. I just started two days ago so any suggestions on a champion I should go for? I mean, Lux is on sale and I hear she's good but I always think I need a support and someone to go kill monsters, just not too sure where to spend it first D=

Oh and I have 1290 RP

Well, I hope to do some ranked once I actually play longer and get better at not being greedy and chasing people into mobs of minions and turrets to get a kill. However I feel I am a bit away from that. As for Lux, I think I'll buy her, I was looking at a couple streams and she seems fun.

Also, completely off topic, but I remember seeing your sig a while ago while lurking and I have become a fan of the work and story since. So, not only thanks for the advice but thanks for leading me there as well!

Deleted
    You just started playing, am I correct? Right now, I guess any champion works unless you already have something in your mind, which you do. Lux is a pretty good champion once you know how to play her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukitama View Post
    Also, completely off topic, but I remember seeing your sig a while ago while lurking and I have become a fan of the work and story since. So, not only thanks for the advice but thanks for leading me there as well!
    yesssssssssssssss

Thanks for the extra advice, I guess I'm just paranoid and in a "Don't use it, you lose it" mentality. I should realize I don't have to use up all the points now...maybe. I may forget about them. One thing I will say is Skins are just so much! Thought of maybe getting Ahri one but oh damn those prices.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukitama View Post
    Thanks for the extra advice, I guess I'm just paranoid and in a "Don't use it, you lose it" mentality. I should realize I don't have to use up all the points now...maybe. I may forget about them. One thing I will say is Skins are just so much! Thought of maybe getting Ahri one but oh damn those prices.
    Hehe.

Since you're new, I'd probably stay off of buying skins for now because you haven't experienced the game to a big extent, and I think we can agree that a person will most likely regret spending money on something they do not like now. I'm not saying you won't like LoL but it's just a precaution, you know.

Just play, experience the champions available to you, the several maps that exist and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    top lane. adc build.

darius, yi or udyr ?

If you absolutely HAVE to go for an ADC build, go Yi. Darius and Udyr aren't as effective that way, they need defensive items.