Deleted
    I'm looking for an adc. I'm currently playing as Ashe, Cait and Quinn.
    I can do well with all of them but I've found it difficult to play vs Draven or Lucian.
    Is there any adc who can handle them?

Sorry for my bad English

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iDoLavRiven View Post
    I can do well with all of them but I've found it difficult to play vs Draven or Lucian.

Sorry for my bad English
    Well Draven is a bitch, but this depends more on your support and jungle. Any jungler should know he has to gank Draven hard, he auto pushes lanes anyway. And then it depends on your support, he has to catch axes to stay effective, you know where the axe will land so .. nami bubbles, Leona E's and things like that. It's probably impossible to duel a Draven with any ADC anyway. A Cait could hurt him early game due to range.

Lucian is also a pain, he has good mobility, good poke with his Q and his passive gives him great burst.

You could try twitch, he isn't the strongest early game ADC, doesn't have great mobility etc. But once you're 6, have 1 good item you can pretty much stealth up near any ADC that isn't beyond fed, show up, ulti and burst them down before they can react. He's also a massively fun jungler.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just got to 6300 again and I'm trying to decide between Jinx or Yasuo. I click so well with both of them and I love their styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    So I just got to 6300 again and I'm trying to decide between Jinx or Yasuo. I click so well with both of them and I love their styles.
    It depends on whether you want a new solo laner, or a new ADC. Both of them are strong currently. However, Yasuo being banned a good portion of the time is another factor to consider.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

Yeah good luck getting Yasuo in ranked. If you want a champion you can play in ranked a lot, then pick Jinx.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Both are pretty great and scale super hard later into the game, while being good through out the game.

I'd say pick Jinx because he's usually banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Yasuo is far stronger than Jinx in ranked ?

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I'd say Yasuo is far stronger than Jinx in ranked ?
    Yeah he probably is but Yasuo is almost always banned so jinx is a safe bet on a ranked game at least you can play her

Quote Originally Posted by iDoLavRiven View Post

Sorry for my bad English
    Well, I don't think you should even trade with Draven or Lucian, both will destroy you in that aspect, you can poke them as Cait and Ashe, especially when they have support with no sustain, if they're at 50% you should easily ulti him + finish him off, try not to focus the support when Draven is around, his damage is sick especially when left alone. Also, try to learn Draven, you'll know his weaknesses MUCH better then.

As to Jinx vs Yasuo, if you play a lot of ranked games I'd go with Jinx simply because she's never (or VERY rarely) banned and you'll get to play her a lot, and if you don't play much ranked games it's really a personal preference, go with the position you play the most.
    Last edited by StNimrod; 2014-08-10 at 09:19 PM.

Who is a good mid laner that isn't spam banned.. and is eve worth it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
    Who is a good mid laner that isn't spam banned.. and is eve worth it?
    Ive personally picked up both ahri and oriana recently as I feel I need to step away from support for a while. Both seem fairly good aslong as you dont lose lane super hard and I rarely see either banned in ranked.

I have a question which is sort of relevant. I am currently at around 7500 IP and almost lvl 30. I have a bunch of champs but not a good one for each lane.

So I was looking at a toplaner and I kind of like Mundo and he is pretty cheap at that I thought. But then I started looking up some more info about him and apparently his best marks are those hybrid AD/AP marks but they are 820 a piece. So a cheap champion might actually not be that cheap. I kind of started thinking that I should just spend my IP on runes in stead of champions and just play the champions I have, but then I would not need the new runes to begin with.

So for people who are 30 for a long time, what would your advice? Buy runes or champions.
    Perhaps buy specific runes like 10 AP marks, 10 AD marks so you have 2 "okay" sets at least? And if you really like the champion, buy the better runes. Maybe buy T1 runes?

You probably want to mix it up but spending 8K on just marks and then say another 3K on quintessences (sp?) is a lot. Hoping you can at least use the armor seal and glyph you bought already.

Or perhaps a good question would be, do you run always with what you feel is the ideal setup of runes when you just bought a new champion? Anyways, give me some advice

I'd say runes>champs. I myself went with a long time champs>runes and regretting never having a "good" rune page because there was always a champ i liked to have. Didn't matter much back then but still.

Get the standard runes first, then focus on more specific things. So flat armor/mr and ad/ap to start off with. That way you can pretty much do any role with any champ and save up for other champs and specific runes.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Runes certainly, they are by far the biggest cost (if you want a lot of variety), and champions get cheaper and have free rotations, whereas runes are almost never on sale.

Deleted
    Hi, I am looking an easy to learn ADC, I currently have ashe but was wondering if there are any 'beginner' champs? I play support and jungle a lot but sometimes get left to play ADC and would like to have 2 champions to play the role which are also pretty easy to last hit or play in general.

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd suggest Ezreal as a starter AD carry. Most people will suggest Cait, but I honestly don't think that's a good choice.

Ez will require you to hit (easy) skillshots, but is the one AD carry that doesn't have to rely on his team to save his ass. Additionally, he has an okay match up vs most AD carries. His attack animation is very smooth as well.

Ashe will teach you how to kite and position properly, because if you don't ... well, you die.

I'd suggest graves instead of ez. Buckshot is easier to hit than mystic shot, allthough his ultimate is sometimes a pain in the ass to hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Runes certainly, they are by far the biggest cost (if you want a lot of variety), and champions get cheaper and have free rotations, whereas runes are almost never on sale.
    So I already have a set (Tier 3) of flat AP and AD marks + flat armor marks and flat magic resistance marks (plus flat AP/AD quintessences). Or pretty much at least, I am lvl 27 so I plan to buy the last of each right when I level.

But these expensive runes like those AP/AD hybrid marks, I so far saw 1 champion I might like, use them. Can I not in this case use say AP marks instead (for now) and focus on some more useful (or completely different) marks, quintessences etc.? So that I have more options in buying more champs a little later.

Similar case, the flat vs scaling armor glyphs. As I understood it, both have their good sides. Is it worth it to buy the other (in this case the scaling) kind right now when I already have the flat ones?

I have a bit of IP saved up now but the champions I play now are getting a bit boring (I play amumu 9/10 games). So I kind of want to buy some runes that are played often and different enough to the ones I have now but also buy a cheaper champ, like say Mundo (max 3150 champ). I think a new champ (and a different role) can keep the game a bit fresher. I have 7500K+ IP now and I don't want to spend it all on runes.

So TLDR
    Is it okay to run maybe a bit less then perfect runes and if so, what runes would you suggest that are used often and I cannot really switch with what I have now?

Edit: for instance "Hey, I see you run a jungler now mostly. If you ever want to play support, you probably want the gold quintessences. Almost all support use them". That is kind of what I was thinking. But I don't know of course.
    Last edited by Bolson13; 2014-08-11 at 01:44 PM.

I'd suggest Graves or Ashe, both are really simple. Ez is not a bad choice either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    So TLDR
    Is it okay to run maybe a bit less then perfect runes and if so, what runes would you suggest that are used often and I cannot really switch with what I have now?

Edit: for instance "Hey, I see you run a jungler now mostly. If you ever want to play support, you probably want the gold quintessences. Almost all support use
    them". That is kind of what I was thinking. But I don't know of course.
    Sure. Won't make a major difference for now. Your skill with the champions is far more impactful than whatever the difference in runes would be.

That said, a lot of the runes you are now talking about are optimal for *a lot* of champions. Hybrid penetration runes are useful for pretty much every mage, as you are supposed to be harassing with your auto attacks as well.

There's a few champions that really want to have their own rune page, such as Ryze and Yasuo, but other than that, for the most part there is a lot of overlap.

For now though, I'd focus on getting 2-3 proper rune pages set up and after that working on setting up a rune page specific to some of the champions or the role you prefer.