Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    Just started playing last week, so only level 7. I'm starting to love the ranged classes with some utility to them, currently have Veigar, Teemo and Rammus. I love Veigar's quick burst on some champions, and I love Teemo's attack speed and efficiency. Looking to pick up another champ that has some utility and potential quick burst.

Some of the ones I'm thinking about: Fiddlesticks, Morgana, Karthus, LeBlanc

Also thought Fizz was pretty cool with his getaways. Don't know if it helps but the guys I play with commonly are Gangplank, Orianna/Vayne, Miss Fortune and Olaf/Tryndamere.
    Just thought I post to check you've seen that you can get Tristana and Alistar free be liking on facebook, subscribing to the LoL Youtube channal respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Amumu with a lane phase. Doesn't fit in current meta however. She literally shits out CC though; just lacks the damage Amumu can bring to a team fighht.
    It's kinda weird. I've played Amumu when he was up for the free week and couldn't get into him. Tried Leona for a couple of matches and it just seemed to click more than him.

Deleted
    They have some differences ^^ Leona has 1 more stun then Amumu, which is her Q, replacing despair. and her eclipse is basicly tantrum, except you get more resists, rather then 10 flat physical damage reduction, and the CD isnt reduced on attacks taken. And you gotta aim her ultimate.
    Other then that they are really similar, and Amumu is way better, sorry =p

Edit : In my opinion that is, mainly due to the differences in Ultimates.
    Last edited by mmoc05bd575a48; 2011-11-30 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Fail ._.

Well, ther're only a couple of chars left in the shop.

MF
    Xerath
    Skarner
    Cassio
    Swayne
    Kennen
    Galio
    Volibear

I played pretty much every1 of them, when they were free to play (except Voli, only saw his spotlight tbh).
    After ~2000 games, I pretty much know how they all work. But I can't decide, where to spend my IP, since all of them cost 6300.

So, what do you suggest, dear community?

Cassiopeia or Skarner.

Cass is really fun to play and takes some skill to really master her. So if you want a high skillcap char, get her.

Skarner is like glue. If he gets on the enemy champion, he will stick there forever. He's rising in popularity lately, so people at least won't instantly go "Y U PICK SKARNER NOOB" on you.

Deleted
    My vote goes to Xerath.
    Really fun, and so strong.
    Also very underestimated at lower elo's/levels of play

15+ Year Old Account
    Cass, by far. Absolutely boss hero, getting banned more and more across all ELO levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swain. Just to be different

That said, I enjoy Cassio a lot too and when I tried Kennen as a freeby, he was remarkably fun. I just didn't like the Small Kid on Sugar Rush voice setting.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2011-11-30 at 03:50 PM.

Cassio and Kennen are very powerful with pretty high skillcaps; I would suggest either of them.

Skarner is also very good.

Well then, I'm going for Cassio -> Skarner -> Swayne (Vlad with a Skillshot? Fuck yea!)
    But I right now I have fun with my, beta-main, Sivir.

thank you ^^

Hey guys I'm currently looking for a support character, which one should I chose between Taric, Sona or Zilean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    As soon as transfers open my hunter will be a human. If the names arent taken a friend and I are going to create Ned and Jimbo and /yell
    "OH MY GOD! ITS COMING RIGHT FOR US!" Every time we attack something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taric : very basic safe support, stun + heal
    Sona : more buffer but much weaker, has more utilities and a good ulti (with very small range :/)
    Zilean : very offensive support, famous of controlling early lane easily with his 1:1 AP ratio bombs, his ulti is game turning if played right
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

15+ Year Old Account
    Zilean isn't your typical support. He should be played in mid solo against the enemy AP carry. He cannot babysit a ranged AD in bottom lane because he doesn't have a heal.

If you want to babysit, Sona or Taric. If you want to dominate early/mid game and turn the tides of fights, go Zilean.

Trying to decide on my next champion and I'm down to these two: Maokai and Graves.

I've never played either of them, so I would appreciate some insight here.

Deleted
    I recommend Kassadin to anyone who likes a champion with a high skill cap.

I havn't played for more than a week, but I can really feel the difference between him and many other heroes. I completely destroy people lategame with him. I consider myself a quite good player for being a "noob" tho.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2011-12-01 at 09:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geddyn View Post
    Trying to decide on my next champion and I'm down to these two: Maokai and Graves.

I've never played either of them, so I would appreciate some insight here.
    Do you like throwing saplings at people? Or you enjoy giving them a buckshot in the face?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    I recommend Kassadin to anyone who likes a champion with a high skill cap.

I havn't played for more than a week, but I can really feel the difference between him and many other heroes. I completely destroy people lategame with him. I consider myself a quite good player for being a "noob" tho.
    Wait what?

Edit : @Geddyn, Maokai is a disruptive tanky mage, similar to Cho in what he does, except abit more defensive.
    Graves is an AD carry with quite some AoE burst damage with Q and R, and his early game power is quite insane.
    ALSO DAT SMOKE BOMB GAH

10+ Year Old Account
    Kass is not that easy actually, due to being melee mage

Support doesn't have to have heal, Blitzcrank is famous bot support and he doesn't give even 0.1heal, but he can finish off any enemy hero who goes wrong position in secs, Zilean is offensive support like Blitz, he can force (even with heals) enemy champs to run to base to avoid these danger bombs
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    I was wondering if Lee Sin is a smart choice, he seems like a champ one can excel at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ezreal "passive" is his weakness, late game he can't built it fast enough for team fights as an AD carry because he will either Ulti pre fight to stack full or get stacks slowly and do lower dmg than most ADs and die mostly before get stacks (use Ulti and enemy will just go back to heal or use support heal)
    Brand is one of top AP in game now, he is real destroyer who punish people too much for failing
    Lee Sin is now one of OP champs (with oranges GP and get out of jail free card Fizz), and he really need adjust ratios
    He is probably top jungler now and one of most danger gankers and very mobile and can tank/dps/support/assassin/AP (for lol)
    He can solo top too and still be very danger
    The best counter to lee sin I found is to ban him
    Thrall