Hmm I wanna say ap but it feels weird being an ap assasin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kassadin and Diana are both really straight forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I wanna get into playing some assasins. What's an easy one to start off with?
    akali, easiest by far

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Kassadin and Diana are both really straight forward.
    Diana in particular is a good buy because she can flex, going jungle or mid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kassadin works fairly well in top lane too, depending on match up.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    At high level you should mention. All the rest barely has a meta.
    Hey, I'll have you know support Master Yi is top tier in bronze. The young jungle bard is god tier as well kappa.

Quote Originally Posted by PostGG View Post
    Hey, I'll have you know support Master Yi is top tier in bronze. The young jungle bard is god tier as well kappa.
    Meta honestly doesn't matter at lower elo.

"Tryndamere doesn't fit the meta", most likely right, but you can still carry games solo in Bronze-Gold I assume. Simply by splitpushing, then joining teamfights if needed, if not - let your team lose the fight and take two turrets. He is rather good to carry SoloQ with imo.

Not everything should be balanced around the meta in top tier teamplay. They got communication etc, SoloQ don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Meta honestly doesn't matter at lower elo.

"Tryndamere doesn't fit the meta", most likely right, but you can still carry games solo in Bronze-Gold I assume. Simply by splitpushing, then joining teamfights if needed, if not - let your team lose the fight and take two turrets. He is rather good to carry SoloQ with imo.

Not everything should be balanced around the meta in top tier teamplay. They got communication etc, SoloQ don't.
    I know I was being sarcastic... tho winning as yi support is funny.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Hmm I wanna say ap but it feels weird being an ap assasin.
    Ekko, Katarina, Akali, Kassadin, Diana, Ahri, Fizz, and LeBlanc.

All super strong AP assassins.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

And Ekko can be played as a tanky jungler as well, because his base dmg is just broken.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    And Ekko can be played as a tanky jungler as well, because his base dmg is just broken.
    ^ Also Diana (though she's designed for Jungle, but she has that flexibility I mean) - and Fizz (because his base damage is also broken).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    To be honest with you I should not go with a assassin to much right now as you need to shred tanks. Or you would need a assassin that would be able to kill and get out like a zed or a ekko so you dont die just for 1 kill

Nidalee is always the best choice.

Deleted
    What up

I'm looking to get a new top laner or two, as well as support.

I currently own 31 champs:

And Viktor.

I mostly play Veigar / Orianna mid and Braum / Lux / Soraka support, occasional Jinx or Tristana ADC with Rek'sai / Zac / Warwick jungle and Darius top if I'm forced.

I'm looking for a good new top laner, and, if possible, a decent flex into mid or jungle.
    I've tried out Nautilus in the top lane but he feels completely useless up there, not tanky enough, not hard hitting enough, and just generally too slow.
    Also been considering trying Zac in the top lane, would that work? Or even as a support? (He's one of my favourites but feels like there's better picks elsewhere).

Any ideas?

P.S. Ignore the Ryze and Nunu, I'm not playing those ever, I just own them because I bought the starter bundle thingie, and they were in it. I absolutely cannot stand playing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    May I suggest Maokai?

He works great top and but I'm not sure how he does in the jungle these days. He can be a full tank CC machine or you can build like a fighter and do surprising damage. He even works decently well against slippery mid laners and can support in a pinch. Really love him.

Wukong, if you want a more fighter top/jungle/mid laner. He is surprisingly good midlane, and very underestimated. Also his ult can turn a fight into your teams favor if it lands on enough people.

Deleted
    Ah! I didn't even notice there were replies! Sorry!

Maokai and Wukong are good. Leaning more towards Maokai myself, purely because I feel Wukong's clone thing will end up kinda pointless in the later game (Since nobody with the right mind will fall for it) - Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

How do they match up against Riven though? She seems to be the top laner I struggle with the most.
    Last edited by mmocea80e1e16f; 2015-10-23 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Spelling is hard, yo

Well, you can do pretty good ganks with that Wukong clone, just use it before you go into the lane, as you will be invisible, then close the distance with E, and you are in their face before they even know you are close.

I think Wukong does fairly ok against Riven, not sure though. But you can escape her when she goes balls out for you, by simply using your clone and run. Or pop ult, and watch as you interrupt her Q combo. Also you got good poke with E-Q-W (jump in with E, smash him with Q which is also an auto attack reset, so two quick attacks, then run away while invinsible again).

I don't know much about Mao though.

Also both of these champions are never banned So they are good to master, as you can use them pretty much every match.

Deleted
    That's a fair point, I forgot his clone also makes him disappear, no idea how that slipped my mind but it did.

I've got a fair bit of time before I can buy either of them anyway, just bought Thresh because he's on sale and need to finish grabbing my Tier 3 runes, which is a pain in the ass.

So I'll just hope one or both of them end up on the free hero rotation some time before I have 4800 spare IP and I'll give them a go.
    If all else fails I'll grab one then wait for the other to go on sale and get them both.

Is Wukong's tankiness any good? I love a champion that can take a beating then decide he's bored now and wants to maul you (Or, in Zac's case, jump on you and keep you stunned until his entire team arrives to maul you for him).

Not sure how tanky he is really, I rarely play him my self (dunno why, he is a lot of fun). But most play him full AD, think that is why he is picked mid a lot, or jungle.