Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The scenery is just phenomenal. I love it.They need to go into depth with the new talents though. I'm not quite clear on that.

Deep breath people deep breath Id hold the final judgement until a tiny bit more info has been released

Developers would like to do PvE battlegrounds, where you will have to slay 50 alliance/horde soldiers, destroy 6 towers and the barracks, and then defeat the enemy General.wtf is this shit? blizzard dont care about pvp changes anymore, so ye... wow is dead for all the pvp players out there

10+ Year Old Account
    Good riddance to the crybabies quitting, less stressful environment. I for one, am loving this expansion preview.

Deleted
    Gear levels are normalized, all your gear will be brought to the same level to make the competition even.
    Only thing good I found in here in this expansion so far, seams fun and it rewards gear with 0 status only for the looks

Deleted
    All I can see is that they want to destroy pve, pvp, transform the game in a simple third person action, please the asian market and milk it to oblivion My favorite game is dead, blizzard to me is dead.

I hope they add an extra character slot per server. Having 10 85's already with a new class coming is a bit tough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the fact that there is no central baddie since it takes it more like classic WoW where each new patch can introduce some new powerful foe to face so the odds of seeing guys like N'Zoth I still say are pretty high.

lol at all the people who though MoP wasn't the next expansion.

As much as I like Pandas and the Asian-influenced environment, this is all a bit cartoony... especially after looking at Guild Wars 2. The Monk class interests me, though. I'll probably keep up with the news on Pandaria, but so far, Blizzard hasn't done much to bring me back after quitting seven months ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow.... I never thought blizzard would copy some of gw2 stuff to such a degree.... Oh well I really hope they do it right and it turn out good!! GL blizzard! I like where you're going with we in this expac!!!

I'm entirely amused about the "pokemon" pet system. It's going to be a lot of fun to "catch 'em all." My boyfriend, a pokemon dork, will actually enjoy this expansion. The more they reveal the better this expac turns out.

Edit: Pets account wide? I think I just died inside and went to heaven. Please do that to mounts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Initially, I was a bit "uh huh...." about the talent system, they're saying they want to avoid cookie cutter builds, but then take away our cookie cutters, and our dough and just hand us a pack of cookies and say "hey, this is easier". But thinking it over...it looks like they're giving us different brands/types of cookie instead of asking us to make our own. Okay, they've simplified it, and those talent points are probably going to be utility, but then isn't that pretty much what we've been asking for? We don't know the specifics yet, say one of the utilities is a bloodlust ability, but on the same line is an ability that can battle rez? or perform a powerful raid wide heal? Obviously these are just speculative examples, so for now, I don't think we should judge too harshly, or too kindly, it's interesting, but lets wait for more details before outright condemnation.

Deleted
    Pokemons....Haters are going to....walk away.

Oh GOD yes, I'm so quitting the old republic for this....wait no I'm not.

Never thought I would ever say this, but I... I nerdgasmed.

15+ Year Old Account
    I still feel like I'm being trolled. I mean Racial - Bouncy - You take 50% less falling damage?? WTF IS THAT. Seems likes a tough race of martial artists.

Looks to me like Blizzard is copying some things right out of Guild Wars (especially Factions).
    Asia theme with Mantids as enemies, jade-based zone and the Scenarios which sound pretty much like the missions in Guild Wars.

Just some days ago I thought about returning to WoW, just to have a look.But by now it seems they only put their spare resources on WoW.
    I got the feeling, Blizzard does not want to create anything great, storywise.

I find, WoW costs quite too much for what it delivers.
    If Blizzard decides to copy Guild Wars,they really should change their paying system to that of Guild Wars, too
    (just taking money for the expansions, delivering content for free).

Addition: Wow, now Blizzard copies Pokemon!

Mechazod - TodayI like the fact that there is no central baddie since it takes it more like classic WoW where each new patch can introduce some new powerful foe to face so the odds of seeing guys like N'Zoth I still say are pretty high.
    This is what I'm hoping