Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    If you find the female worgen 'yiffy' then there's something seriously wrong with you.
    I'm a 'furry' and that thing is gagtastic.
    I know how you feel bro! FURRY POWER!

But yea, Worgen are horrid >_>

---------- Post added 2011-10-25 at 09:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lialye View Post
    i dont know why, but i think this is ok
    OMG WE WERE SENT ANOTHER! THANK YOU GOD!
    Last edited by TheSillyGoblin; 2011-10-24 at 10:01 PM.
    Female Panderen /Silly - "Can you bear with me? I want you to bear with me, I cannot bear talking to myself, and it’s so grizzly whenever I am alone. Give me a bear hug! Is that my sign, or ursine? My favorite colors are brown and black. This is a Kodak moment. And I cannot bear... oh screw this, I tire of these puns after time. I admit, I can be polar."

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    I'm hopeing they go with a somewhat smaller/skinnier build. But it is a panda, so only time will tell. I like a few of the pictures depected in page 50, but not the one everyones rachel posted.
    Yeah I just want a female that is thick framed, but still athletic. And lets face it, the amount of fat people seem to be wanting, is just unhealthy to me. Blizzard would have a hard time getting children, as parents would accuse them of promoting obesity. Blizzard has a history of prettying up the girl races. I think body wise, she may end up with something similar to the dwarf female, I just hope smaller breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    What annoys me more is these half-human, sexed-up panda girls which is the direction i'm fairly certain Blizzard will go in with respect to attract new players; more fap material=more subscribers, after all. Between some of the pictures seen in this thread, and the one you reference, i'd choose the latter a thousand times over.
    I don't want sexed-up pandas. But I do want athletic and cute/cuddly. I am sure Blizzard will find a good balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    I'm not sure if that comment was directed at me. What I said was, not as polished as they could have been. Which is, in my opinion, a long way from "fail."
    Ah, I dunno, I think the female worgen were pretty well polished. But least with the pandaren race isn't about being feral, so they will most likely aim for cute/cuddly for females. And I have no doubt they will also mix either anime or actual chinese looks in with the race.

So I've looked at all the sketches that have been linked, as well as images from other games or artists that have no relevance to the Pandaren.

I would have to say that I would either like to see the semi-slimmed down model from the male model with womanly curves or the heavily slimmed down version similar to the Draenei. They don't need to be overly sexual figure, but something that that looks good. Not only to just play, but to see in the world.

Female Tauren and Dwarves are the ugliest things in the game and I would never play one. If the female Pandaren also become ugly (in their new high-def model and all), then I'll just have to refuse to play one which is what I do for Tauren and Dwarf. I'm also not a fan of the female Worgen model, but alas that's also why I don't play one.

Quote Originally Posted by He-man View Post
    These fat ideas are horrible.. Raze your standards WOWnerds. Wow can have more than 1 cute girl race (human) Many races don't share builds between genders.. U can have a thin panda... They are not bears remember they are marsupials

Make there hair big like a pandas head but not big headed. Make there waste wide in the tummy but only furr not physical width like they are whereing a baggy blouse. make there legs cute and japanses school girl like

Hey presto u have a race that you can put nice animorfic faces on and make wow "sexy once more" ... mailbox clubs where a long time ago.. bring that back with fem panda Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    How is human the only "Cute" race, at the very least you could include Blood elves and night elves, Draenei as well as the.... Well sylvanas. She looks good.... rest of the undead looks like a morgue... (Prolly what they where going for.) But theres at least 4 "cute" races. We don't need the next one to be a furry. We're already pushing it with the russian space goats.

Quote Originally Posted by tayban View Post
    How is human the only "Cute" race, at the very least you could include Blood elves and night elves, Draenei as well as the.... Well sylvanas. She looks good.... rest of the undead looks like a morgue... (Prolly what they where going for.) But theres at least 4 "cute" races. We don't need the next one to be a furry. We're already pushing it with the russian space goats.
    Humans are better looking them BE,NE or Draenei (only just Draenei)... I think they are to Skiny, I'v been saying this whole time i want a "Slender model" That doesn't mean I want another Elf body type, I want a slender version of a Pandaren if you scroll up you will see2 of what I mean They are not thing if you look at them from a elf point of view, but they are slender compared to the males, I think both of the images I Quoted were sexy and i would be happy to play them.
    Female Panderen /Silly - "Can you bear with me? I want you to bear with me, I cannot bear talking to myself, and it’s so grizzly whenever I am alone. Give me a bear hug! Is that my sign, or ursine? My favorite colors are brown and black. This is a Kodak moment. And I cannot bear... oh screw this, I tire of these puns after time. I admit, I can be polar."

Quote Originally Posted by Bassdrop View Post
    Haven't seen any Pandaren Female models around yet.
    Do you think it'll be an option?
    Does pandaren lore recognize females?

Hehehe, They always wait a few weeks before showing the female model. Haven't you noticed that with pass expansions? Some boobs are hard to make.

Made by Visenna, TY<3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure Blizzard's long history of "doing things right" should go a long way to reassure us all that female Panderan will be properly designed.

Wow...I'm sorry, I almost gagged on how canned that sounded.

I expect something of a hybrid between the the horrible mug of the fem Worgen and the utter sexiliciousness of the fem Draenei.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Caladia View Post
    So I've looked at all the sketches that have been linked, as well as images from other games or artists that have no relevance to the Pandaren.

I would have to say that I would either like to see the semi-slimmed down model from the male model with womanly curves or the heavily slimmed down version similar to the Draenei. They don't need to be overly sexual figure, but something that that looks good. Not only to just play, but to see in the world.

Female Tauren and Dwarves are the ugliest things in the game and I would never play one. If the female Pandaren also become ugly (in their new high-def model and all), then I'll just have to refuse to play one which is what I do for Tauren and Dwarf. I'm also not a fan of the female Worgen model, but alas that's also why I don't play one.
    I don't think draenei thin is the way to go. However I could see the female draenei having a small bust size, a slim upper torso, and curvy hips and somewhat thick legs like a dwarf female. But not fat, just skeletal structure similar to the males. The males aren't fat, their skeletal structure makes them look it. But yeah I definitely don't want grossly obese females. It just wouldn't look right.

personal preference, the elves aren't really cute. Draenei are somewhat cute, but cute to me, is some humans, 1 or 2 dwarf female faces, the gnomes, and the tauren women have their own form of cute as well. The elves and draenei really aim for sexy I think. I think the female pandaren will be cute and cuddly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think of Blood or Night Elves as cute. They are more towards the "adult" and "sexy category in my book. I can see why someone said Humans were "cute" because I don't honestly consider them as such either. To me, they don't have the sex appeal that Blizzard gave the Elves or the Draenei (or the other lanky races for that matter). Humans are stocky, petite females who are also busty. They don't have the overly made up faces that you find with the Blood Elves and they don't have the more "attractive" lips/eyes that you can find on the Night Elf models. They just don't look sexy to me. I love Humans too, and I find them to be the most attractive race size-wise, but I don't think of them when someone asks me "which race do you think is hot?".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lore Lord View Post
    The ears and face are the wrong shape for a panda. She looks more like a raccoon.
    LMFAO really LMFAO mate

Warning: 'nother monster post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    Female Dwarves came out in 2004, and definitely have the look about them.
    This. Thematically, I really don't see much difference between female dwarves in WoW and female dwarves in, say, Rift. (Well, except Rift dwarves are kind of pear-shaped, while WoW dwarves are bustier.)

Mechanically...well, WoW dwarves in general have crappy models. Most vanilla races have crappy models, true; but dwarves...as I said, you can almost count the polygons.

And I still pose this question: Why does every new female in WoW have to be thin?
    Hear, hear. I maintain that I want female pandaren to be chunky. They don't have to be fat, but they should be hefty.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Actually, I'm pretty sure female dwarves are never seen because their animations are goddamned awful, even worse than gnomes'.
    But but but...spinny braids!

Okay, so spinny braids don't quite make up for nearly troll-level clippage. And WTB the [Coldridge Boulder Holder] back. And Dark Iron and Wildhammer skin options, ffs...and this is gonna turn into a rant if I don't nip it in the bud right now.

Female dwarves are one of those race/gender combos where you can REALLY see just how old the models and skins are.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    Because every belf player is a sexy model irl...? Sorry to burst your bubble, but I know a lot of belf fem players: most of those aren't even women, and those who are, are everything from cute to hideous. I'm not a walking corpse even if I do play one. I love the idea of large female pandas, but if anyone is going to say that at 5'7'' and 114lbs I'm fat, they really do need help.
    Yeah, I tend to roll my eyes whenever someone presumes that you'd have to be fat to want to roll a heavier character. It makes no more sense than presuming (for example) that because I play mainly draenei, trolls, and tauren, I must therefore be seven feet tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    She looks like she has the female Orc build. I want something bigger than that for a panda humanoid, especially after seeing the male's model.
    To be absolutely fair? I could handle it if they looked like that image. But no thinner than that.

We have 10/12 (races) females that are very thin compared to their male counterpart. I want these females to be more in line with the Tauren female or Dwarven female.
    Physique-wise, draenei chicks are okay from the waist down (although I'd shift the posture a bit so they come off more like they're unguligrade than like they're on high heels, and maybe make the tail slightly longer and heavier). They've got fairly big hips and muscular thighs. But their arms and shoulders could definitely be bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarris View Post
    Draenei weren't really based on any existing animals though (maybe goats har har).
    It's pretty clear that the design goal with draenei wasn't to make them look like some sort of ungulate kemonomimi; it was "friendly demon."

Amusing bit of trivia: The whole trend of calling draenei that apparently started with a BC beta screen cap titled "blue space goat," which featured a shaman with that one horn style on a cobalt talbuk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Jenkins View Post
    Your Freudian Slip is showing.
    Best snark EVAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Jenkins View Post
    There is a user on the WoW forums that rather obsessively links those pictures as end-all, be-all evidence that the females will be thin, and have a habit of rudely tearing down anyone else's vision as "ugly", "revolting", etc, ad nauseum....all the while avoiding the points I just made, and the fact those pictures came from personal holiday cards. I think they actually posted it here once.
    Is this the forum alt, or the hunter? Because I think I know who you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Redefined View Post
    "Fat is unhealthy" is proven fact.
    No, it's proven fact that sedentary lifestyle, shitty eating habits, and dieting are unhealthy. People often get fat because of the above, but those are far from being the only factors determining weight.

However, I'm not going to go into that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by omglazor View Post
    I think Femworgen suffered from 2 things: the yiff crowd didn't like perma-snarl. The non-yiff crowd didn't like doughy eyes and exaggerated curves.
    I think the aversion to the expression has less to do with the "yiff crowd" than with how that ain't a snarl. And you forgot the fact that the model is buggy and clippy as all hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    There we go. This is what I was going for. I was able to do a much better job today because my poor tailbone is finally healing up and I was able to actually sit down for awhile and paint.

[BAER!]
    That...is just all kinds of awesome. It looks like something Blizzard might actually do (hint, hint) while at the same time looking convincingly like a pandaren.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I'm honestly really bothered by http://i.imgur.com/nrJdJ.png
    It doesn't look like a panda to me, it looks like a chipmunk wearing panda make-up. Huge round fluffy cheeks are not a typical bear characteristic, they're a more a squirrel/chipmunk thing.
    It's a paint-over of another image, probably in an attempt to make it "cuter."

Deleted
    I will have to argue with those whoe want "super model" for fPanda on a simple base: Bouncy racial. THis can't be achieved unless it has a specific high mass.
    I'm sorry to burst your bubble guys, but our girl needs more meat, much like their husbands.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    I will have to argue with those whoe want "super model" for fPanda on a simple base: Bouncy racial. THis can't be achieved unless it has a specific high mass.
    I'm sorry to burst your bubble guys, but our girl needs more meat, much like their husbands.
    Yeah I don't want supermodel bodies. I would like athletic, yet thick framed. Not fat, but not skinny either. Something in between. Oh and smaller breasts than the rest of the races. The gnomes had a good proportion for bust size.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aren't night elven female chests well proportioned as well? They fit tall, slender night elf ladies. Def. wouldn't want a human chest on them.

Updated picture with a slightly stockier build:

http://archtemplar.deviantart.com/#/d4druh8
    I want pandaren females to kick ass. http://archtemplar.deviantart.com/#/d4druh8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdmon View Post

Very nice work. I'm a still a fan of the thinner one, but this still looks lovely.

Female + Bouncy racial ... HMMMMM.

Just a note on that Las Lindas pic. While she does look lovely, that's just an instance of extreme forced perspective. See how her hands are unrealistically tiny? Just perspective playing with you; I can assure you she's nowhere near that wide when viewed from a regular angle just by looking at that picture.
    The idea is okay though. Personally my fave is still that Bai Lung picture, but that also has to do with how much personality she shows beyond just being a static character model. All these scruffy little ninja girls just aren't cutting it really. Making them shorter didn't make them look more like pandas, it just made them look like little girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Archdmon View Post

Very nice. Though if I might make a suggestion. I'd suggest making the hands and wrists a bit larger. But otherwise very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by rustedcrow View Post
    Very nice work. I'm a still a fan of the thinner one, but this still looks lovely.
    Yeah I agree, it is very nice work. However I think I found an ideal body type for the females:

Not fat, not barbie thin, if they use this thick athletic build, it would be pretty good I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alewen View Post
    Very nice. Though if I might make a suggestion. I'd suggest making the hands and wrists a bit larger. But otherwise very nice.

Yeah I agree, it is very nice work. However I think I found an ideal body type for the females:

Not fat, not barbie thin, if they use this thick athletic build, it would be pretty good I think.
    That's about where my body type is, though I'm slightly thinner. That size is healthy with just the right amount of fat.