Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I like how Chris hugged Red Shirt Guy!

Would love to see Illidan brought back. He is the only character I wan't to see again that we killed already. He wasn't done justice. I'm glad blizzard acknowledges him being a possible returned character. I would literally cream my pants if we get demon hunters for the argus expansion and end up being trained by Illidan.

i told you that you were not ready !

We took his glaives, would he be going monk now and using his fists?????

Quote Originally Posted by Kemi13 View Post
    We took his glaives, would he be going monk now and using his fists?????
    Illidan is actually a really strong mage. Or warlock now, with the demonic tainting and all that.

Deleted
    Ask them if Pandarens from opposing factions can talk to each other, please:P

Wish someone could ask about N'zoth. We all know deathwing is just a pawn and not the real mind of the expanion. i feel ripped off expansion lore wise. A N'zoth minion is not the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klasis View Post
    lets be honest though. Illidian in the burning legion xpac getting revenge on Kiljaedan and sargeras? Coming back to kill again sucks, but coming back to train lets say demon hunters or to help us out is amazing.
    This sounds like a pretty good way to justify a return, actually, seeing as he was the first and most powerful of the Demon hunters. Hell, give him a mild dislike for everyone he meets at the time will reinforce the idea that he's only working with us to get back at the Legion, instead of some sudden, ressurection-induced loyalty to Azeroth.

What is this? Pandarens can't be warlocks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    What is this? Pandarens can't be warlocks.
    Strange, I swear that when i checked the WoW site yesterday, it said they could.
    *checks again* Huh. Weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    umm.. Whatever happened to the crown of menethil, or is that something we are going to find out about?Terenas Crown? Legendary loot drop.

Pandaren to be a Warlock
    They can't be, you idiot question asker, you just muddled the whole Q&A and wasted valuable time, why don't people get the information right before they ask? Even the person answering wasn't clear on that and caused confusion. Jeeeeezus.

So am I the only one who saw we'll be getting a legendary helm at some point? ...yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Godsmack241 View Post
    So am I the only one who saw we'll be getting a legendary helm at some point? ...yay!
    99% percent sure they were being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsmack241 View Post
    That was more than likely a joke.

Yep, Inb4 They promised us a legendary helmet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haxs101 View Post
    umm.. Whatever happened to the crown of menethil, or is that something we are going to find out about?Terenas Crown? Legendary loot drop.
    I seriously doubt he was being serious, the Crown was Lost, and unless they are going to bring Calia Menethil in for some lore time, the crown should REMAIN lost. It would hardly make any sense in making something like a head slot item a legendary, even if it would look badass it just doesnt fit lore unless some contention in Lordaeron happens...

.......... Come of think of it, that WOULD be really badass, SYLVANNAS RULER CONFLICT INC!!!!!
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    I seriously doubt he was being serious, the Crown was Lost, and unless they are going to bring Calia Menethil in for some lore time, the crown should REMAIN lost. It would hardly make any sense in making something like a head slot item a legendary, even if it would look badass it just doesnt fit lore unless some contention in Lordaeron happens...

.......... Come of think of it, that WOULD be really badass, SYLVANNAS RULER CONFLICT INC!!!!!
    The heir of Menethil has fallen,HAIL TO THE BANSHEE QUEEN!

Somebody ask them about the newly added western Tirisfall Glade zone, or the Old God mentioned in the Cataclysm.

It sounds to me like they just confirmed Draenei are protoss; and that WoW exists in the universe with Starcraft. Now, I wonder where Diablo fits in.