Destro haste softcap

No, i'm not talking about the 2589 immolate tick, i'm talking about some haste level at which point haste becomes the worst stat. I got two pieces of gear yesterday, gained ~400 haste, and simmed my character to help me reforge them. Lo and behold, where my haste value was ~1.6 last week, it dropped down to ~.5 after changing my gear. Manually decreasing my haste and simming in increments of 50 showed it to start dropping right around 2900-3000 haste. I updated my simcraft and performed the test again, and recieved the same results. to be thorough I then asked a friend to sim it for me and he too showed haste as being valued as extremely low. I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to why this is as I can't figure out for the life of me what could devalue haste so much and so quickly past a certain point. Any thoughts/insight would be appreciated so long as you provide even just napkin math to back it up. Thanks.

character is Gakpad on destromath if you want to sim it for yourself and see as well

might have something to do with stats balancing. even tho 1 is better than the other, they kinda all work together. you have sooooo much haste compared to crit/mastery. Could it be you hitting some kind of GCD cap for a specific spell ? Long time since i played destro tho. But my sim also put haste at 0.41 for you atm.

My first thought was hitting GCD with backdrafted incinerate but i have a hard time believing that equates to a 70% reduction in value to haste

Scale values for haste need to be taken with a grain of salt. Sometimes it's better to compare the dps numbers of different gear than scale value. It scales quite unlinearly cause of several things, how things line up etc, and the way simcraft calculates weights. For example if you keep adding haste to 3600 the scale value of haste jumps up to 1.6 again. Even at 4600 haste it's over 1.0 still. But in practice the effect is usually little different than in simulation.

they could made Haste lower the CD of Conflag so it becomes more atractive after 30% raid buffed.

I think the culprids for the devaluation of haste are the Imp fireball GBC caps and Backdraft