Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i've been playing since 05 and never seen any brewfest mount drop.
    i have the horse and squashling though.

Screw the mount, give my alt that head instead >.<
    Well, yea, that and the fact that I already have the mount!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing well before they ever put that mount in the game, and have yet to see it drop on any my toons....I don't even wanna try to recall how many years that's been.

Deleted
    Have been running HH on 3 chars this year and have yet to see a single mount pop up. Ironically last year I got it on 3 of my alts, one of which I still play and the rest is rotting away somewhere on random servers. I really really badly want the mount on my Warrior who I've been playing since the start of my account, which is almost 5 years ago now, but unfortunately no luck so far. I'm hoping it'll drop over the weekend but don't see that happening at all. Me sadpanda :<

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm convinced this mount doesn't exist. I've never seen it drop on any of my toons. Have to love RNG lol
    Kaeliri
    Sturmgrenadier Officer
    www.sghq.org
    Join a 10+ year old adult gaming syndicate in the domination of the MMO world

Someone suggested buying the mount...perhaps 5 flying brooms...running 7 85s... not one mount on any... but about 200 stupid flying brooms and squashlings.. sigh!!
    Getting sick of the "Delete" box!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, last year I saw a LOT more people get it. I've run HH since BC, and nothing for me either...although last year I got the helm.
    This year I've deleted so many Sinister Squashlings and Hallowed Helms...bah...PLEASE make them non-unique and vendorable!

Randomness is a pain.

For Brewfest, I ended up with at least one mount on all my characters...except my main which I pursue the achievements on

For HH, I've got the mount twice. Luckily, once is on my main and the other is my primary alt. However, I've got the helm on every character at least once (2-3 times on some), but NOT on the one character that can use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right there with you. So many people have it...it's really the only mount I even want. :/

Deleted
    im happy. Got my HH mount in 2009 when u had to roll for it too !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh I've gotten all my HH Mounts prior to this year except for my freshly dinged mage... which I don't really care about a mount for.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Deleted
    Hate it. It hasn't dropped for me. At all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    I know EXACTLY what you mean.
    Dropped twice on my 4th alt, in two following days. Never seen it on other toons -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Awkward... I have it on three characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know how you feel - and I know how frustrating it is. Trust me.

I am a huge vanity person with the pets and the mounts. I've been playing since a month after release, and I can't tell you how many sleepless nights I've spent farming a pet that just refuses to drop, or now doing these holiday events every single day to watch someone else in my group (or my husband) get a mount or a pet and I sit here with nothing year after year!

I'm very happy to say that my curse was FINALLY lifted this year. I got the mount earlier this week, and almost deleted it because I thought it was the stupid helm. (I'm a druid, can't wear plate ya know!)

I wish you the best.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should probably have run it with 10 characters if you're so unlucky. When accountbound companions works they will make accountbound mounts and you'd have it on your main either way. Start leveling chars for next year.

Has anyone even seen the mount this year?

I bought a game card to revisit old guildies and been after it still on main.....3 alts had it before this year and my main is a sad....WAIT FOR IT.....panda

was going to complain that I never got it last year and that so far the story repeats itself for this year.
    but then I saw your posts and decided to not post... oh wait...

wanna hear my Raven Lord story ? it has the same ending

1st run last year, got it. Same story with my former main, back when the event was initially launched.. And yes, I'm a cruel individual.