Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertoxxulous View Post
    How could i perceived your opinion as a fact, if i said it was your opinion many times? Sure, it is your opinion, but your opinion is wrong, and is proven wrong, by facts. I was being a smartass, you and took offense to it.
    Oh, you just pulled the trigger on your own execution right there

Sure, it is your opinion, but your opinion is wrong, and is proven wrong, by facts.
    Hehe... no.

typical alliance whiners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    What is "in character" about calling someone an emo cocksucker or referring to them as being homos?
    Have you watched L90ETC? Or for that matter any trash talking metal band? It's the same deal. It is -exactly- in character with the stereotype they are portraying themselves as. It's the Spinal Tap of WoW.

Yes, it is very much in character.

So it's cool for Blizzard employees to make bigoted statements as long as the heterosexual teen boys are cool with it?
    You are american aren't you? Only an american would even bother going up in flames about "bigoted statements" made at a -game convention- for an audience of gamers.

As per my first part, it's in character, he is willingly and knowingly making an ass of himself and that's the whole deal. Anybody watching it knows it. Perhaps I'm the one that should be offended for him actually insulting metal musicians around the world for the way he portrays them. And please don't portray me as a "heterosexual teen boy", you don't know shit about me, my sexual preferences nor my age. Ok?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl403 View Post
    That's not what Blizzard showed at Blizzcon. This is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2yvZM1wn04
    Um, that is the extended portion of the video they showed without the bleeping.

My name isn't Prince and the video itself was played at Blizzcon. The benefit of context is given in another video linked in the thread. It was absolutely inappropriate and unfunny.
    I thought it was highly appropriate and very funny. But since i differ to you, i will be wrong, correct?

Exactly. Blizzard isn't accountable for that video or the things said in it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perryn View Post
    Have you watched L90ETC? Or for that matter any trash talking metal band? It's the same deal. It is -exactly- in character with the stereotype they are portraying themselves as. It's the Spinal Tap of WoW.

Yes, it is very much in character.

You are american aren't you? Only an american would even bother going up in flames about "bigoted statements" made at a -game convention- for an audience of gamers.

As per my first part, it's in character, he is willingly and knowingly making an ass of himself and that's the whole deal. Anybody watching it knows it. Perhaps I'm the one that should be offended for him actually insulting metal musicians around the world for the way he portrays them. And please don't portray me as a "heterosexual teen boy", you don't know shit about me, my sexual preferences nor my age. Ok?
    The people at the convention are American too. What's your point? Now this is about nationality? Again, the mind boggles. Stay away from slurs, period. Its offensive. There really doesn't need to be anymore discussion about it, frankly, because it is evident that people WERE offended and they did apologize.

So now people wanna make underhanded comments on here even after the issue is settled? For what purpose? To display your own bigotry? Bravo. There is a reason minorities have an issue in America and just because you aren't privy to said knowledge doesn't invalidate it.

That's nice, but you aren't gay and therefore you have absolutely no concept of what it would be like to be on the receiving end of those insults. Please stop projecting.
    I know plenty of gay people, your assumption that all gay people are offended by other people making gay jokes/insults is disheartening.

You seem to stereotype gays as being insecure, which from what I have experienced with gays is not true, they will insult someone for being strait when someone insults them for being gay. I am sorry that you yourself are insecure, but you are not every gay person in the world, and what 1 person says/thinks does not pertain to everyone.
    Last edited by TheSerialSniper; 2011-10-26 at 10:27 AM. Reason: speelings and grammarz

oh god....some people just had to apologize because they cussed at a game...wow....i guess WoW is full of cry babies after all.................................
    Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: Thrall's balls! They're everywhere...

Thanks to Shyama for the lovely signature

So it's what he really said and not what it seemed like he said in a bleeped cut video. This is just looking better and better for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post

Hehe... no.
    How can you say no? They are musicians. It's a fact.

cant believe they actually gave in and apologized to every cry baby who acted like the world was going to end because someone played enjoyed a different faction than them. it would have been better if george fishers apology was " im sorry youre a bunch of pussies, next time, ill try to play nicer."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSerialSniper View Post
    I know plenty of gay people, your assumption that all gay people are offended by other people making gay jokes/insults and disheartening.

You seem to stereotype gays as being insecure, which from what I have experienced with gays is not true, they will insult someone for being strait when someone insults them for being gay. I am sorry that you yourself are insecure, but you are not every gay person in the world, and what 1 person says/thinks does not pertain to everyone.
    Wrong. I'm neither insecure nor insinuating gays are insecure. I'm talking about the difference between right and wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong. I'm neither insecure nor insinuating gays are insecure. I'm talking about the difference between right and wrong.
    Right and wrong are entirely subjective.

There is NO difference from right and wrong, just because what you think is right, doesn't make it right. Got it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aisriyth View Post
    Right and wrong are entirely subjective.
    No, because we're not estimating the moral value here. I'm telling you that calling someone an emo cocksucker is beyond unprofessional. A billion dollar company has no place engaging in this kind of shenanigans.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because we're not estimating the moral value here. I'm telling you that calling someone an emo cocksucker is beyond unprofessional. A billion dollar company has no place engaging in this kind of shenanigans.
    Once again, it is subjective. I am sorry you feel its unprofessional.

They're a billion dollar company, they can do as they please. What you think is professional and unprofessional is totally opinion.

Deleted
    So what? Go seek attention from someone else. You replying just to tell me a post that wasn't directed at you was too long to read is moronic.
    Just finding it amusing youre so upset over this is all, take a chillpill and get a sense of humor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aisriyth View Post
    Once again, it is subjective. I am sorry you feel its unprofessional.
    It is not subjective. There is a code of conduct businesses have to adhere to. This is also the reason they have policies about these kinds of things. It is against the TOS, for instance, for a player to call another player an emo cocksucker. Therefore, the Right Thing would be not to call someone an emo cocksucker as that is, by the TOS' implication if not your moral compass, the Wrong Thing.