Page 1 of 2
LastLast

is this a glitch or something i cant be banned

okay today i log off wow i was in the middle or a ZA and so i just exited wow okay come back later and i cant log in so im like okay??? then i log to battle-net and it says that account has been banned and for why is this a glitch and i talk to people in mumble and they say im still in ZA but when they pst me it says this person cant be found or whatever so idk whats going on what do you guys think?

sounds like you might've gotten hacked and blizz was really fast about banning your account. call customer service.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does the email say you got banned for? you will have got one. Sorry but this doesn't make sense.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

i didnt get any email or anything

and i have a authenticator so idk if i could get hacked or they must be getting good

10+ Year Old Account
    Contact Blizzard Customer Support.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackman View Post
    i didnt get any email or anything

and i have a authenticator so idk if i could get hacked or they must be getting good
    lol authenticator, you should probably be contacting blizzard if you got banned with no email or anything and not be posting on here.

well im just seeing if anyone has had this happen to them and iv opened a ticket but there closed now so i have to wait tell morning to call them

Perhaps the instance server is fucked, I remember this, somewhere mid 4.1, people in the guild online all day, not being able to log in stuck in instances etc..

Edit: Time fixed it

i really hope thats all it is i think i might not sleep tonight im like so just flustered

Maybe someone hacked you during that amount of time. Ive not heard of that happening to a legit player.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's happened to me. One of my alts got DC'd during a ZG and I could not log back into him to save my life. I put in a ticket and a GM transported him out of there. Problem solved!

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    You were in the middle of a ZA, went away - came back later and then you couldn't log in again?

Have you been spamming retarded stuff in trade lately? Saying offensive stuff to people in general? Bought any gold?

You're not really giving any concrete information to work with here, you could have been banned for something you did or said, or someone attempted to hack your account and they locked it as a preventive measure (happened to me once). Or well, it could even be an instance bug.

If Blizzard did anything however, they will always send you an email with what they did and why.

No I'm like the nicest person iv never and will never buy gold its dumb

It's strange you bring this up. We have someone in guild that's been in firelands for over 24 hours according to the guild roster tab but when you /who this person they appear offline.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakvaile View Post
    It's happened to me. One of my alts got DC'd during a ZG and I could not log back into him to save my life. I put in a ticket and a GM transported him out of there. Problem solved!

But when you logged on did it say your banned on all your toons on that one accontt

Quote Originally Posted by Mackman View Post
    No I'm like the nicest person iv never and will never buy gold its dumb
    There's something you're not telling us. You would have an email if you were banned. So check again. Is someone else using your account? Are you botting? Come into a shit ton of gold?

[QUOTE=Last Starfighter;13901016]There's something you're not telling us. You would have an email if you were banned. So check again. Is someone else using your account? Are you botting? Come into a shit ton of gold?[/QUOTE

]

I'm the only personal on the account and I'm not a bot I sold boe vp braver for like 4 that's it nothing out of the ordinance going on I have bitch anyone out ever in wow I couldn't have done anything to get it banned

When you logged off wow did you put the computer into sleep or anything like that. We had a guy a few weeks ago that said that was what happen to him. He would be on like 2h before raid and then we would see him in ZA around raid but no one could contact him. Never bothered to report it to a GM but maybe if that is what happen in your case someone did. Either way just chat with Blizz I am sure they will be able to help ya.

And I also have on my account already a authenticater

Authenicator, not able to log in, no email from blizz....
    GRATS YOU BROKE IT!!!!

Make a support ticket from battle.net(logged in on your account), at least they should be able to tell you what is happening, good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!