Want too start streaming

Hello everyone.

In this weekend, i got alot of free time available, so i would finally try too start streaming. The game i want too stream is primary Starcraft2, but maybe other games later.

I really dont care, if the software for streaming is free or cost something, as long as its easy too setup and use, and got ok quality. I have too be honest i am not really that great with working with software, i know some basic stuff, so if the software you can recommend got some kind of Beginners guide, too get you started, it would be great

Thanks. And have a good weekend

Schalde
    Last edited by Schalde; 2011-10-28 at 02:15 PM.

Deleted
    I use Xsplit broadcaster, hooked to my Justin.tv/twitchtv account if you have a decent PC provides good quality and customisation. Used it free since its in beta but havnt looked for a while, it might cost now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Moving to computers as they will likely be of more help with this
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Thanks alot too both. il try it out

Deleted
    Any tips for easily streaming WoW on a Mac? I've been trying the following so far without success:
    - Dyyno+twitchTV and had no success (VLC shows black screen)
    - twitchTV+cam twist (fake webcam) = shitty res and quality

- xfire mac clients (iFire/blackfire) can't find any streaming options.

- livestream procaster free = really easy to use but ridiculous res+quality (500kbps) and heavy on cpu
    premium goes for a shining 350$/mo ....

- FlashMediaLiveEncoding keep crashing

Can anyone really suggest me an easy way to stream WoW from a Mac? I'm even willing to subscribe to some streaming website to have a decent quality at a reasonable price.

Ty