Thread: Q/A wtf

Deleted

Q/A wtf

"If I was to guess, I would say you could imagine the entire continent feeling like all 5 of the Cataclysm 80-85 zones combined"

So essentially no 'huge' zones etc..

PS: Please don't get me started with the 'no flying mount till lvl90' - I know that already. I m talking about the impression that was given that each zone would be like double the size of Cata zones...

They gave a picture at BlizzCon, the impression was obviously made by yourself. o.O

Here - http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...tober/pp05.jpg
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-10-28 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Put a better pic in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    They gave a picture at BlizzCon, the impression was obviously made by yourself. o.O

Here - http://www.blizzplanet.com/wp-conten...-3-300x167.jpg
    If they never said it then my bad..Although I m pretty convinced someone did @ Blizzcon.. :S

Quote Originally Posted by FiL134 View Post
    If they never said it then my bad..Although I m pretty convinced someone did @ Blizzcon.. :S
    They said almost all the zones are bigger then the Twilight Highlands, which is the biggest zone in Cataclysm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velyndina View Post
    They said almost all the zones are bigger then the Twilight Highlands, which is the biggest zone in Cataclysm
    So they were either lying at Blizzcon or at the Q/A today..Am I missing something?

cata zones are already pretty massive...without flying i dont know what you're really complaining about. Did u want to autorun for hours and see how far you can go before mobs kill u?

So they were either lying at Blizzcon or at the Q/A today..Am I missing something?
    "If I was to guess," he said. One person not being 100% sure of an answer to a question like that doesn't mean they were lying before. Just look at the scale comparison map yourself and calm down.

What the fuck are you babbling about.

there was 5 zones from 80-85 in cata, and pandaria will be the same size as all 5 put together, but as one big island instead of spread out.

Is it that hard to comprehend?

You're missing reading comprehension. The size of the entire continent of Pandaria is about the same as the size of all Cataclysm zones combined. That doesn't have to mean each area in Pandaria is the same size or that any given area has to be bigger than any given Cataclysm zone.

Deleted
    rofl Dumb QQers are Dumb. They are running out of wood here.

i was thinking the same thing, OP. the blizzcon statements made it sound like pandaria zones would be huge. then the Q&A statement said that pandaria is about the same size as cata.

Quote Originally Posted by almalexia View Post
    i was thinking the same thing, OP. the blizzcon statements made it sound like pandaria zones would be huge. then the Q&A statement said that pandaria is about the same size as cata.
    "Off the top of my head" =! "official statement."

Size doesn't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    TWilight Highlands was not the biggest zone, unless you count all the subzones of Vashj'ir seperately. Also Mists has only 4 big zones and a small one, so essentailly Cata had mroe zones, and Mists is still about the same size

10+ Year Old Account
    Already a thread on this here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...than-Northrend

[Locked]