Thread: The UFC Thread

fucking hell, i've been going so hard on wow leveling i missed this. stupid fucking heritage armor.

those dudes that always talk about god after winning, it's just like the dudes in football. it's so douchey.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    fucking hell, i've been going so hard on wow leveling i missed this. stupid fucking heritage armor.

those dudes that always talk about god after winning, it's just like the dudes in football. it's so douchey.
    "Thank you, Jesus, for helping me give a man another concussion that will haunt him and his family later in life. Blessed."

The next Fight Night is on Sunday on FS1. 9 PM. Pretty early. It's with Cowboy. I wonder why they're doing it on Sunday...

A Fight Night is this Saturday. Purely on Fox, not even FS1, so it's starting a bit early.

Then, next weekend, UFC 222 is happening. Cyborg is facing some chick who doesn't even have a profile picture on UFC's website. ??????????? How did she get to face the champion if she's so new?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    A Fight Night is this Saturday. Purely on Fox, not even FS1, so it's starting a bit early.

Then, next weekend, UFC 222 is happening. Cyborg is facing some chick who doesn't even have a profile picture on UFC's website. ??????????? How did she get to face the champion if she's so new?
    Because she's the Invicta champion, and the UFC division is so new. There's literally nobody in the UFC worthy of a title shot against Cyborg atm.

ever since that fight with shevchenko, i've seen more fighters trying that crucifix.

it's so effective, idk why more people don't do it.

Oh shit I forgot about this. Alright ill catch the main card later.

Alright I'm focusing on this main card. Otherwise I just noticed some Light Heavyweight guy calling DC out. (yarite)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh damn he did kick him in the balls.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean. These guys are pretty scrappy but they look a little weak for this to be the main event. But it IS just a Fight Night and not a UFC ###.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no wonder these guys keep getting up after taking hits that seem big. They're Featherweight. Meaning 145. Which is pretty light. I mean, Connor is in that division but even so...these guys look tiny.

- - - Updated - - -

The ref did a great job of waiting until the guy was actually KO'ed.

- - - Updated - - -

Illegal knee? Barely matters.

Who was the guy giving his belt in the Metro PCS commercial? I feel like he's that best pound for pound short guy but idk....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Who was the guy giving his belt in the Metro PCS commercial? I feel like he's that best pound for pound short guy but idk....
    mighty mouse. hes def pound for pound #1 after that flying armbar in his last fight

Alright I like this guy. Give him a title shot. He seems popular enough with the fans anyway.

those were some ok fights. had to miss some of it, that was annoying.

when is the next round of fighting?

UFC 222 tonight. Cyborg's gonna fuck up another blonde chick tonight.

I might wanna sleep early though....Like 1 PM I'd like to be in bed. But it's difficult getting a stream on my laptop at that time. Maybe I'll view it on my phone at a certain point....My phone has adblocks, it should be okay...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    god thats just the worst shit ever lol

i wonder if this kunitskaya's doping like all the other russian athletes.

if she is, i wonder if cyborg can still win.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    I don't like either O-Malley or Soukhamthath, but I hope O'Malley gets taught a lesson. Seems like he has an inflated ego.
    Hey I just watched that chick in the video. She really choked the blonde girl out at the end, but I thought blonde girl won the first two rounds so.......

I have a stream on now for the main card.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm rooting for this Cat Zingato bitch. She looks just as rough as Cyborg, she's got the same fucked up face. I don't even like this Mexican chick, she looks meh.

- - - Updated - - -

Goddamn Zingato has a young woman's voice but her face is fucked up.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like the padding on this mexican chick's gloves are way too much.

WOOOOOO this Zingato chick is totally who we're rooting for.

- - - Updated - - -

Mexican chick won...I am disappoint.

- - - Updated - - -

HEAVYWEIGHT FIGHT WITH A 6'11 GUY

- - - Updated - - -

I'm rooting for the tall guy I guess. He seems fragile though.

- - - Updated - - -

This black ref is my fucking favorite.

- - - Updated - - -

6'3" guy deserved to win. I liked him a lot.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i wonder if this kunitskaya's doping like all the other russian athletes.

if she is, i wonder if cyborg can still win.
    lol cyborg used to be juiced to the gills, I think she will be fine. Those effects last forever.

Ewww bantamweight is next. These anorexic 135 pound guys.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    that was a pretty good fight, O'Malley looks like a good prospect. Hopefully he can develop a more refined submission game

I MISSED IT WHAT HAPPENED? This guy on the floor is the winner?

- - - Updated - - -

"I fucking love you Joe Rogan."
    "Well I fucking love you too buddy."