Poll: What would you do?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If they could get from their home to here, my guess is there won't be much of a fight.
    I'd probably be against them anyway if they're the invade and pillage kind of aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    What if they are microscopic? o.O
    then they would develop a disease and dump them into water supplies to kill humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd join them as there can be any number of reasons for invading earth maybe it's just "we need more resources no hard feelings"

10+ Year Old Account

it needs to be burned down

everything is going down the drain as we speak to the wealthiest one-percent while the rest of us take the scraps. i can only speak for the united states, but i hope it all burns to the ground, and starts something different. government, politics, classes, and the bull-stink that comes with it. take your money, and your class-based systems to the fire. if we were all one people, and quit looking up to the 'leaders' we aren't even able to pick ourselves, our planet might actually become a nice place to live. i imagine any aliens coming here would be more beneficial to this planet, and our lives on it, than anything the current human population has planned.

come get us aliens! as long as the aliens are actually going to replace current leadership, and nothing sinister i say let them have it. we are going down the drain as it currently stands, and things need to change on a global scale. again my view is that of a us citizen. i imagine however, if all citizen's of all countries realized how badly we as people are taken advantage of our views would become similar. why should we even fight one another? speaking of world politics, most leaders have bad ideas, or no ideas. they let our flags, religion, and money differences become borders so they can control us.

some people probably are going to say go vote to change. i'd believe that if i were still a sheep to the lies. we can change nothing as the world currently is on a mass scale. how could one person change anything without being violent, and destructive at this point? we need help, and an alien probably has a little more sense than our tiny minds. i'd be friendly towards any creature who could cure our self-destructive nature, and unify the human population of our dying earth. come invade us aliens! i'd help you take down the current disaster we call life.

I lost faith in humans, so i will gladly follow our creators!

!̸̶͚͖͖̩̻̩̗͍̮̙̈͊͛̈͒̍̐ͣͩ̋ͨ̓̊ ̌̈̊́̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̢̛͖̤̟̺̫̗͚̗͖ͪ̏̔̔̒́ͥ̓ͫ̀ͤ̇ͥ͝ ̡̊͛̇ ͫ̉ͦ̊̀̔ͧͮ͆̽ͦͩ͋̌͗̚̚҉̵͖̟!̸̶͚͖͖̩̻̩̗͍̮̙̈͊͛̈͒̍̐ͣͩ̋ͨ� �̊ ̌̈̊́̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̢̛͖̤̟̺̫̗͚̗͖ͪ̏̔̔̒́ͥ̓ͫ̀ͤ̇ͥ͝ ̡̊͛̇ ͫ̉ͦ̊̀̔ͧͮ͆̽ͦͩ͋̌͗̚̚҉̵͖̟!̸̶͚͖͖̩̻̩̗͍̮̙̈͊͛̈͒̍̐ͣͩ̋ͨ� �̊ ̌̈̊́̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̢̛͖̤̟̺̫̗͚̗͖ͪ̏̔̔̒́ͥ̓ͫ̀...

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    I do. Hence:

Did you even read the text?
    So you say they can travel milions of light years and still they're equaly advanced in warfare as we are? You know it is like discovering cars, trains, planes, etc but fighting with spears and swords

10+ Year Old Account
    The aliens would shoot me before I got a chance to pledge my allegiance. The Humans would put a bounty on me if I did.

Humans it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering how much I hate the human race as a whole, I'd be all for joining the Aliens.

Deleted
    Depends:
    1. What are the goals of aliens?
    2. Why did they come to Earth?
    3. What's their phylosophy?
    4. How does their home planet look (no, I don't want to go there, but I want to know if they destroyed it by taking all the resources and that's why they left)?

So overall if they came in peace and they promote harmony and taking care of everyone and teaching everyone good things and respecting nature/planets/stars/beings and we shot them since we're bastards and we don't want our gouvernments to fall since "oh no, what would we do without someone telling us what to do?", I'll join the aliens.

Also about people asking how could they have close to similar weapons if they managed to get super engines or whatever to get here: THIS IS A HYPOTETICAL QUESTION! Maybe a Black hole opened and black holes are actually portals through the universe. Maybe their galaxy hit ours and their planet got attracted by our Sun. Have imagination.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2011-10-30 at 11:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd help and support whichever side gets me back to playing WoW the fastest. I mean war cuts in to playing time like nothing else. I'd prefer it to be humans, cause we made the game, and I don't think the Aliens would do a good job of staying true to the nature of the game.

Those that vote to join the aliens fail to realize that you won't be treated as equals either, at best like pets or slaves if not killed off. It's the basics of taking over another race, you either kill or enslave them or a mixture of both... there wouldn't be any perks when they got the upper hand, we'd have no leverage what so ever. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    We win, I survive: Life goes on, with improved technology.
    They win, I surive: I have to learn a new language, probably get a new job(after training for it), bury my friends, and live as a second-class citizen.
    Anyone wins, I die: I die.

Yeah, I'd stick with the human race.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Im a coward. I would join the Aliens. No doubt !

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

even if the aliens were friendly, i am sure we would cast the first stone

Remember the War of the Worlds?
    The aliens, they DIED, yet humans couldn't do crap against them.

If those aliens have the same immunity issues as in WotW, I'm totally sticking with humans.

neutral would probably mean everyone is shooting at you.
    that would not be very nice of anyone ._. what if i had a white flag on the top of my little hut? would they still shoot at me? D:

Implying you would have any kind of chance to do anything and that "war" would not be lost long before it started if said "aliens" attacked you.

Funny poll nonetheless. +1 for lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Little green men trying to take over the Earth? Screw that, I'd fight Zerg and his minions!

If the invading aliens looked like this, however:

I'd abandon this rock in a heartbeat!
    Uh, humans look like that but youre still living in your mum's basement. what makes u think you can score alien booty?

I wouldnt fight the aliens but i would be against them. If movies have taught me anything, the best thing to do is just let the military do it's thing. They will waste a million lives before the squad that always breaks the rules is able to skydive into the area and find a way to kill the aliens, moments before the squad leaders high school sweet heart is sacrificed in some weird ritual that would have opened up the gates to hell/another dimension/home planet. The reason why i wouldn't fight? Cause hillbillies always die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I'd fight, fighting humans would teach these aliens just how brutal and bloodthirsty we are.

And as a side bonus, I'd enjoy beating and executing collaborators who choose xenos over their own species, and whoever I have to use to get each collaborator to surrender themselves.

You're a human, whether you like it or not. If you're not with us, you should be ground underneath our boots.

FOR TERRA!

Deleted
    You sure do have that true fighter spirit!
    I do consider myself to have quite enough fighting spirit. I just don't see any point in fighting a battle that will eventually end in defeat no matter what i do. Thus, i like to be on the winning side. In this case it would be the aliens obviously, especially if they just wanted to exterminate human race. So my options would be either to fight for some time and eventually lose, or take matters into my own hands and have a quick painless death.