Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    Do grown men tend to have a reaction to an exposed ass or breast of a female?
    American men do. In fact, some of us (not me) will spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a night out at a strip club, where in many states is topless only.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    And failing miserably. "HERP DERP I PUT ALUMINUM FOIL ON MY PENIS I AM EDGY AND HUMOROUS"

I probably wouldn't have called the cops, but I'd still have the strongest urge to punch him for being lame.
    I think the guy scored awesomely, this thread being prime example. Also physical violence, way to be weak and only make the target better.

It's a way to blow off steam. In "Mean Girls" Lindsay Lohan had said "Halloween" was an excuse for girl's to dress up with a large sex appeal. I have nothing against that actually. Their can be limit's to incident exposure their is nothing to curb that. It's almost as if saying their will be a dress code enforced at a rock concert. People do silly thing's-and it tend's to repeat itself with different situations/people but it will always be there. I tend to be in the middle. Wearing a moderate costume that is meant to be humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    American men do. In fact, some of us (not me) will spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a night out at a strip club, where in many states is topless only.
    That was a rhetorical question hehe

Deleted
    Just quickly want to point out a bit of hypocrisy.

Girl wears skimpy clothing and walks around near-naked on Haloween?
    Yeah!
    Awesome!
    Awoooo!
    Lookin' good!

Guy does the same?
    Ewww!
    Public indecency!
    Pedophile!
    Call the cops!

It's either acceptable to expose lots of skin or it isn't, nobody likes double standards.

Quote Originally Posted by DiceDice View Post

Yeah!
    Awesome!
    Awoooo!
    Lookin' good!

Guy does the same?
    Ewww!
    Public indecency!
    Pedophile!
    Call the cops!

It's either acceptable to expose lots of skin or it isn't, nobody likes double standards.
    If a woman has her breasts / ass all exposed in public I would call the cops....

Quote Originally Posted by DiceDice View Post

Yeah!
    Awesome!
    Awoooo!
    Lookin' good!

Guy does the same?
    Ewww!
    Public indecency!
    Pedophile!
    Call the cops!

Most parents would phone for indecent exposure if they saw a woman walk around with no bra and only a leaf over her "privates".
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    You infracted for this post??

I love the community on this site, but some of your Mods are way over the top.
    They let personal preferences affect their judgement, exactly the same issue as this whole topic is.

Most parents would phone for indecent exposure if they saw a woman walk around with no bra and only a leaf over her "privates".
    Yeah but according to Hawaiian law (or what I've managed to search) exposing breast nor rectal area is illegal, only genital.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzcon2012 View Post
    It's a way to blow off steam. In "Mean Girls" Lindsay Lohan had said "Halloween" was an excuse for girl's to dress up with a large sex appeal. I have nothing against that actually. Their can be limit's to incident exposure their is nothing to curb that. It's almost as if saying their will be a dress code enforced at a rock concert. People do silly thing's-and it tend's to repeat itself with different situations/people but it will always be there. I tend to be in the middle. Wearing a moderate costume that is meant to be humorous.
    Rock concerts usually don't have 3-9 year old kids who might be exposed to naked people around them. There's a reason we see a degradation in our youth in the West.
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    if their parents were around they would have done something.
    Oh ... Taser + tin foil

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post
    Part of the reason I would have called the cops is because I hate attention seekers. That's all this guy was.

He'll get all the attention he could ever handle spending the night in the drunk tank once the cops pick him up.
    Thinking someone is an attention seeker is a valid reason to call the cops? Ok then...

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStocket View Post
    They let personal preferences affect their judgement, exactly the same issue as this whole topic is.

Yeah but according to Hawaiian law (or what I've managed to search) exposing breast nor rectal area is illegal, only genital.
    Hmmm, well didn't know that. I personally still think that its wrong to have children around such an environment but if its the law of the land I have no beef with it. I still don't think that guy should have been infracted though. The OP DID go out of his way to point out the flaws of his "friend" while contrasting him against the dude in costume.

It's rude and indecent. Hence 'indecent exposure'. There's nothing wrong with the guy making the call. It's the 'just' thing to do.

If the guy was in a club that required a minimum age, then I'm sure no one would care.

But I'm sure based on the legal description in the area, he would have been charged or at least warned by the local police. I'm sure the guy knew the risks when he left the house like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Don't understand why this guy got infracted when this only seems obvious from the original post. What the kid was doing WAS indecent exposure. What the hell kind of parent will you be OP to let your children around people who think its comedic to walk around butt naked?
    3000+ posts and you don't know the forum rules? Calling someone a troll is against the rules.

OT: Wasn't indecent exposure (genitals not showing), so calling the cops was a bit over the top. Especially considering the consequences for that person in Hawaii (marked as a sex-offender).

I will admit, it was very wrong but I most likely wouldn't have done anything. It was late at the night and any good parent would not let their child still out to trick or treat at that time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Going to close this here since people are getting carried away.

Also, it's not appropriate to discuss moderator actions. PM a mod or admin instead.