So looking through my inventory i wonder why i have two behemoth horns that dont stack, mouse over and see its the collectors edition Gryphon mount, i have had it in my inventory the entire expansion and never noticed

- - - Updated - - -

Also Heavensturn is live, get your asses to the aftcastle for an awkward cutscene about "Eorzeas giant cocks".

Really.

- - - Updated - - -

So i was reminded the EU store has the Libra Eorzea back in stock, bought a copy prepared for horror story shipping fees and its £5 for next day delivery? I assume they are printing in Ireland or something like a few other art book deals SE has done in the past or something.

Deleted
    So 5 minutes till new year - in the last 12? years I always was in Duskwood around the emerald gate at this time.
    Where should I be in Eorzea now that I have left Azeroth for good? :P Limsa Lominsa?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    So 5 minutes till new year - in the last 12? years I always was in Duskwood around the emerald gate at this time.
    Where should I be in Eorzea now that I have left Azeroth for good? :P Limsa Lominsa?!
    1 hour for me. I'm sat here with my traditional Brandy and Cuban Cigar. Always do it going into the new year. Also Uldah best city!

10+ Year Old Account
    In keeping with Tradition of the last 10 years, I spent Midnight with my Draenei.
    But I didn't forget about my cat. Logged in and greeted both lonely souls that were online but AFK.

Sadly, no fireworks in the Limsian housing area. Bummer, as FF-XIV has such nice fireworks.

I gotta go to Udlah for fireworks, i may not be a BLM anymore but its my guys hometown.

I just hope Akihiko Yoshida is still on board for Stormblood, but closer to his roots when it comes to design.

http://akihiko-yoshida.tumblr.com/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    I just hope Akihiko Yoshida is still on board for Stormblood, but closer to his roots when it comes to design.
    I am not sure - you saying there is a possibility without him that tackles a future with him?

I am not sure - you saying there is a possibility without him that tackles a future with him?
    I'm sorry, but i'm not entirely sure what you are saying here.

Deleted
    I'm sorry, but i'm not entirely sure what you are saying here.
    "I just hope Akihiko Yoshida is still on board for Stormblood" Why would he not be on board?

"I just hope Akihiko Yoshida is still on board for Stormblood" Why would he not be on board?
    Because he is a freelancer and doesn't work for Squeenix anymore?
    Unless you have information that he is still working on FFXIV in Stormblood like he did with 1.0 and HW, then please do share because i haven't seen anything about it yet.

Deleted
    Because he is a freelancer and doesn't work for Squeenix anymore?
    Unless you have information that he is still working on FFXIV in Stormblood like he did with 1.0 and HW, then please do share because i haven't seen anything about it yet.
    Uhm sorry I am new in FF14. I read your post like "this guy is here hope he stays" - but it seems I have to google to really get what you were talking about and I won't. So just excuse me for misinterpreting your post.

Uhm sorry I am new in FF14. I read your post like "this guy is here hope he stays" - but it seems I have to google to really get what you were talking about and I won't. So just excuse me for misinterpreting your post.
    Akihiko Yoshida have done alot of art design and character design through the final fantasy series, Vagrant Story, FFXII and FFT for example.
    He is one of the more known art designers in the FF Series plus Vagrant story.

He works as a free lancer now and was hired for XIV 1.0 and Heavensward as art director and main character designs.
    We don't know if he is still working on the game in Stormblood, because as i said, he works as a freelancer now, however if he do, i hope he goes back to his roots when it comes to character design. Designs like Vagrant Story and Final Fantasy Tactics, like the art i posted on previous page.

Deleted
    Akihiko Yoshida have done alot of art design and character design through the final fantasy series, Vagrant Story, FFXII and FFT for example.

He works as a free lancer now and was hired for XIV 1.0 and Heavensward as art director and main character designs.
    We don't know if he is still working on the game in Stormblood, because as i said, he works as a freelancer now, however if he do, i hope he goes back to his roots when it comes to character design. Designs like Vagrant Story and Final Fantasy Tactics, like the art i posted on previous page.
    Oh ok, so the only question I have: He something to do with Sophia or not? ;P Cause whoever did Sophia has my favor.

Would love more FFT and Tactics Ogre inspired gear like they had in Heavensward because in my eyes it's some of the best looking gear in the game.

Oh ok, so the only question I have: He something to do with Sophia or not? ;P Cause whoever did Sophia has my favor.
    The Warring Triad appeared in FFVI and a few other games.
    Demon, fiend and Goddess.

I think Nomura was the original creator of them, the FFXIV version is essentially the same with some changes to the appearance.
    Probably just an intern who did the appearance alterations as they already had a base design to build from.

Deleted
    The Warring Triad appeared in FFVI and a few other games.
    Demon, fiend and Goddess.

I think Nomura was the original creator of them, the FFXIV version is essentially the same with some changes to the appearance.
    Probably just an intern who did the appearance alterations as they already had a base design to build from.
    Uhm ok, you missed my points of her loose bra, well designed hair and legs... I became a FF fan since the BATTLE ON THE BIG BRIDGE bgm in FF5. And that guy is still here so I am happy.
    Okok... FF14 Sophia is my desktop background, she has become more than just another step to stop someone who has godly powers and asks what love is.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    So I see a bunch of people on the EU servers walking around with butler/maid outfits but I'm not sure how I'd get them. I've been scavenging the internet but all I can find is that they were working on seperate campaigns for different countries including the Netherlands, but this dates all the way back to July.

Something I'm missing or is it really just that vague and unclear?
    Strange, I can see afew news posts for the various campaigns, but Netherlands was listed as being seperate an announced later, and I can't see one that includes it. You might be best posting on the offical forums, to make sure it wasn't posted elsewhere.

I missed out on the maid costume myself, the Australian campaign started while I was not playing and ended like a month before I resubbed Such is life I guess.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

New year poem. Crimson and Azure. Something tells me it is Blue Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

New year poem. Crimson and Azure. Something tells me it is Blue Mage.
    it's blu and it's gonna be a tank!

AhhhhhhhhhAhhhhhhhhhhhhh blue mage
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.