Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    YUCK. Who does sth like that?
    People who approach a game as a job where maximum reward for minimal time and absolute efficiency is the only thing of importance.

Deleted
    why does it take over 30min for me to get a group for the new story dungeon (healer) :U

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    Why does it take over 30min for me to get a group for the new story dungeon (healer) :U
    Because everybody is apparently trying to get the new healer outfit from there.

Deleted
    pops 3 times, every time someone ends up leaving, get in, TANK LEAVES

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Because everybody is apparently trying to get the new healer outfit from there.
    didn't say I was in line like it would otherwise if there were too many healers queued

I like what they've done with TT tournaments now. Essentially stops win trading.

is there any news for the garo event colab?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    YUCK. Who does sth like that?
    When the only other thing that gives as much light is dun scathe and sohm al HM? i'll enjoy all my free time when im done as people doing the dungeons take 4-10 times as long

Deleted
    well i finally completed it

sloppyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    is there any news for the garo event colab?
    Its been active for days just go to wolves den, que for the feast 8 on 8 and farm up mounts and gear. No quests.

Ugh, updating the FFXIV subscription is a pain...

Lodestone doesn't have it, but forwards me to the Square Enix Account Management pages, which doesn't handle the FFXIV subscription... Had to load up the client, and click the link to send me to MogStation to update the subscription... Pain in the ass system for account management.

Did finally get there...
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Ugh, updating the FFXIV subscription is a pain...

Lodestone doesn't have it, but forwards me to the Square Enix Account Management pages, which doesn't handle the FFXIV subscription... Had to load up the client, and click the link to send me to MogStation to update the subscription... Pain in the ass system for account management.

Did finally get there...
    Yeah Lodestone is an absolute piece of crap to navigate. Just type Mogstation in your search and log in through there with FF14. Much easier and quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah Lodestone is an absolute piece of crap to navigate. Just type Mogstation in your search and log in through there with FF14. Much easier and quicker.
    Now to wait like 4 hours for the download... Since I can't download the game without an active account. X,,x

Honestly? A revamp of the official site/forums for 4.0 would be pretty neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I think like how EA forces things to work certain ways on Bioware's pages and account management, Square Enix fucks with a lot of Luminous Studio's webpages and account management designs.

I'm an absolute moron. Spent my Scriptue on the Caster head when I should have gotten another 260 ring. Would have been able to get rid of my Crit-Det Alex ring and have a 270/260 ring set since you can equip 1 augmented ring with a 260 version.

10+ Year Old Account
    MCH/BRD achievements/titles collected - and I'm already starting to get exhausted with PvP..

Might help a bit if any other PvP mode would proc, been doing Fields of Glory (Shatter) all day since Seal Rock just won't pop.

I know it's long collaboration, but since they haven't confirmed that it's permanent addition, I keep pushing myself to get them ASAP. Also, I fear a bit that people get bored or get their items and stop PvP, so queues would go back long before I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    How to complete your Relic to 270 in 5 hours or less: A1 savage. ques pop instantly in group finder and everyone is so overgeared that you can ignore all mechanics and kill the boss in around 50 seconds for robust light which is the same or higher than every dungeon outside the latest void ark and alex savage wings.
    Hmm, to do this or learn Zurvan Ex this weekend...

As mind numbing as it sounds, it earns lore towards umbrite or whatever and it gets 270 weapons done, lol. At worst I may have this step done for BLM in 2ish weeks...that's almost as easy as the singing crystals.

Too bad I'll have 5 more weapons to go after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Yeah they should revamp the launcher while they're at it. I mean it works fine but just something that looks more "modern" and the ability to update files without having to login. Oh yeah speaking of logins let us able to keep it in the system tray and stay logged in like B.Net so its a simple process.

...Not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Yeah they should revamp the launcher while they're at it. I mean it works fine but just something that looks more "modern" and the ability to update files without having to login. Oh yeah speaking of logins let us able to keep it in the system tray and stay logged in like B.Net so its a simple process.

...Not gonna happen.
    For one thing. Stop making it use fucking IE as it's backend and get with the times. I mean what does it use on Mac as a backend since their default browser if I recall is Safari?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    For one thing. Stop making it use fucking IE as it's backend and get with the times. I mean what does it use on Mac as a backend since their default browser if I recall is Safari?
    Yeah that thing causes issues all the time for people.

Heck I'd even be happy for a Wrath/Cata era launcher for the game as even those were better than what we have.