Quote Originally Posted by Aberrict View Post
    Moonfire Faire holiday event prep. To soon for 3.1 stuff.
    It's also pretty close to the anniversary so we'll no doubt get some pretty cool stuff for that as well. I think it's...August 18th?

Yeah, I saw that on reddit a while after my post. Someone data mined a bunch of new items, most seeming to be from the next Moonfire Faire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congregation of Our Knights Most Heavenly
    Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Yeah, I saw that on reddit a while after my post. Someone data mined a bunch of new items, most seeming to be from the next Moonfire Faire.
    Is there no way to get last year's yukata anymore? I prefer that over this year's items. Also, WTB Wind Up Aymeric pls.

The ones from last year will likely go in the cash shop, same as last year's Valentione stuff did.

Deleted
    Oh man, I didn't really plan on which alex/esoteric parts to get first (other than weapon of course)
    and now I'm sitting on 700+ accuracy for at least 4 weeks.

I believe you need like ~600 outside of savage and around 620 in A3S
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2015-08-04 at 08:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    You probably want to just do the main sequence quest as they boosted the xp for this and it will get you to 50 pretty much on its own. Leave side quests for leveling other classes.
    Do NOT do this. Quests do not get the bonus experience from the armoury system. Do every quest possible on your first class. Dungeons and fates will give a 100% boost to all classes below your highest until 50 and then a 50% boost from 50-60.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Do NOT do this. Quests do not get the bonus experience from the armoury system. Do every quest possible on your first class. Dungeons and fates will give a 100% boost to all classes below your highest until 50 and then a 50% boost from 50-60.
    Keeping some side quests available helps break up the tedium of levelling a second class purely through dungeons/FATE's though.

10+ Year Old Account

So what be level 54-56 by the time they even enter ishgard?.are you even remembering dungeon xp and msq xp have been buffed since launch?

Congrats to Elysium of Gilgamesh for World First of A3 Savage Mode!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    So what be level 54-56 by the time they even enter ishgard?.are you even remembering dungeon xp and msq xp have been buffed since launch?
    Considering how little exp ishgard MSQ gives, this would be a good thing. Doing all quests on the first class is merely the most efficient method of leveling. Naturally, if you like to take your time and get stuck halfway through a level because you don't want to do side quests that's fine too .

Deleted
    I was 51 and a half when i got into Ishgaard / Heavensward. I did afew extra side stuff too but not much.

Considering how little exp ishgard MSQ gives, this would be a good thing. Doing all quests on the first class is merely the most efficient method of leveling. Naturally, if you like to take your time and get stuck halfway through a level because you don't want to do side quests that's fine too .
    So you would rather be doing side quests that offer crap HP rather then just continuing on the story and still being 52-53 by the time you hit HW? Seems pretty inefficient to me. Either save them for an alt for something to do while sitting in dungeon que, to break up FATE grinding, or don't do them at all. They are pretty much a waste at this point across the board.

Edit to add that they are really only a waste efficiency wise. Some of them are fun and pretty entertaining and worth it just for the story. Of course, being efficient would still mean doing these on an alt as the XP is crap compared to MSQ on first class now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congregation of Our Knights Most Heavenly
    Did not know this, wish I did lol. My WAR got all the love. Oh well. I'm slowly but surely levelling my PLD by just doing hunts somehow anyway, I will tank stuff when I feel like it later. Not sure how I'm gonna level my dps toons 50-60 though. Leves?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arisoh View Post
    Did not know this, wish I did lol. My WAR got all the love. Oh well. I'm slowly but surely levelling my PLD by just doing hunts somehow anyway, I will tank stuff when I feel like it later. Not sure how I'm gonna level my dps toons 50-60 though. Leves?
    Fate groups and daily roulettes.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Skipped every side quest (cept for the shitty flying ones ) in HW and my toon still has rested bonus (58).
    You cared enough to post.

Call me crazy, but I actually kinda like Frontlines. I helped pull off a comeback win by sneakily grabbing a S tower from Flames as they forgot to dump AoE on top of it when we hit it.

I just noticed there's a routelle for Frontlines. I've missed out on a lot of Law, Eso, PvP exp, and Wolf Marks these pass few days....am dumb.
    Last edited by Aberrict; 2015-08-05 at 04:44 AM.

Does anyone have any good tips for levelling an alt class to 60? On my server I never see anyone doing HW fates and levelling roulette does not give the much xp. When I was levelling I did pretty much all the low level quests in sea of clouds so I'm kinda stuck in that way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    Does anyone have any good tips for levelling an alt class to 60? On my server I never see anyone doing HW fates and levelling roulette does not give the much xp. When I was levelling I did pretty much all the low level quests in sea of clouds so I'm kinda stuck in that way
    I just did the daily roulette bonus when leveling the SCH. You can grind out the highest level dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I just did the daily roulette bonus when leveling the SCH. You can grind out the highest level dungeons.
    How long did it take to get from 50 - 60 that way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    I'm leveling my BLM through hunts and sidequests.