Setup of the month?

Am I a raging r-tard, or is there no archive of Setup of the Months? I can't for the life of me find a search query that returns them without a bunch of unrelated crap...
    Moo.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JonBoy2001 View Post
    Am I a raging r-tard, or is there no archive of Setup of the Months? I can't for the life of me find a search query that returns them without a bunch of unrelated crap...
    Unless you truly want everything the 'setup of the month' lists, then you should check the stickies, there are several 'build' threads that provide similar information, and to be honest are a bit better suited for WoW gameplay.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Right on. Looks like things got re-organized around here the past few months or so, been a while since I've browsed the computer forum.
    Moo.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's been nothing new, so the setup of the month (should be setup of the quarter) would be the exact same as the last one

Once new stuff comes on the market or as Christmas approaches, we'll likely see a new setup. Frankly, you're better off posting here about what your needs are and letting us help you figure things out
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Once new stuff that can or should be included, to be more precise. None of the new CPUs, neither Bulldozer nor SB-E, are really of interest for setup of the month.

Thanks guys, I'm good now. I just like a list of recommended parts so I can Frankenstein something together within my budget/needs without combing over hundreds of parts on newegg. Setup of the month was the closest I remember to that, but Marest's list from the stickies gave me a good starting point.
    Moo.