Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    That's what I wanted to know about. Maybe they haven't been implemented into the faire yet?
    My guess is they're saving for MoP

Deleted
    I love it already!

15+ Year Old Account
    Another grind for pets/mounts!! So much fun I'm going to piss my pants
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Give some new requirement to the Insane....so I can grind it yet again! ^_^ Honestly, if you were smart with DMF grind, you would be able to earn more than you've spent. I'm still selling my glyphs...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    El's need a new hosting company because that site is getting slammed with traffic from MMO-C. It's down for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyodyne View Post
    El's need a new hosting company because that site is getting slammed with traffic from MMO-C. It's down for me.
    It's intermittent. Technically it should be capable of surviving anything. But Rackspace seem to be having a bad day...

I'm a Mage, no high level (rogue) alts, and I got the junk boxes anyways.
    I have Shen'Dralar Exalted,
    I kept Bloodsail at Honored and maxed out all my goblin reps the hard way.

I'm fine with taking an easy pass on darkmoon, you could of literally just bought gold and finished it anyways. It wasn't the hardest rep to grind, just the most expensive.
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)

Darkmoon Faire again? So tired of the same old crap remodeled and made to be "new" but still old. How many times can we kill Nef? How many times can we get new mounts with different colors on the same models? For a game that makes its parent company millions, we're getting trash for content. Next patch and then no content until MoP most likely. Sad.

Yep, looks like every patch from the last 3 years with 5-6 new vanity pets and 4-5 new mounts and plenty of time to sit around wondering when the next patch with new pets and mounts is coming out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghul View Post
    "they need even more stuff like that in the game!

games in a game, gameception!"
    Bzzzzzzztt, wrong! Existenz.....

The actual fair seems cool. Not digging the gloomy environment though. Seems like a sad fair, and not a fun fair. Also, I'm really disappointed at the uninspired rewards from this. Blizzard is better than this.

Deleted
    Last but not least, L90ETC gives a concert every hour!
    Does that come with heavy insults against Alliance players, or perhaps, to balance things out, the Horde will be the new target?

Tier 0/Dungeon Set Armor Replica. Who isn't already sick of these armor set pieces? They are the same as the Heirloom items models. ugh! Thanks for nothing again Blizz.

The new minor patch has just been deployed on the PTR's, build 14976 marked as "Release".

Expect 4.3, the Darkmoon Faire and all of the stuffy stuff in it soon

Woot this is what i have been waiting for

Quote Originally Posted by lordlight View Post
    This is disappointing because I farmed these sets before cata and I wanted to have something that made me unique, but this makes that work for nothing.

Did you farm them when they were relevent? Or just go back and power through like everyone else is doing now?
    Vol'Jin: ...You be no Warchief of mine!
    Garrosh: *deep breath* I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Deleted
    Fleh. All this waiting, and waiting and waiting, yet still no Season 3 armour Guess i'll just run around in my still epic (but wholly inferior coloured) T6 paladin set

Deleted
    Bah, no Season 3?? Fine! I guess i'll run around in my (still epic but wholly inferior coloured) Tier 6 Paladin gear

Can you fly on the island? Or is it more bad design?

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post
    Can you fly on the island? Or is it more bad design?
    You can't fly, but I think flying would ruin the atmosphere of the island... it's supposed to be mysterious and flying around would kinda take that mystery away.